How could it continue

How could it continue

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-23/silver-spoon-manga-will-resume-on-august-31/.105606
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rather Silver Spoon continue.

Winry and Riza spinoff.

It has no reason to continue, it was a great ending.
However there's an entire world of which we only know about Amestris and Not-China, so it would be very easy to explore different kind of alchemy from the different nations

Alphone's adventure through Not!China while he builds up his harem.

Ishvalan war stories told like Generation Kill

Make the kids the MC's?
Worked...great...for Naruto, eh?

You forgot not-Russia.

there's also Not-Italy, but we know too little about any of those

I would write Ed travelling the world after losing his powers and Winry doing a couple with Al as the true last chapter just to trigger pairingfags.

Al can still transmute right?

Can't we just ignore this shitty normalfag ending?

Yes, he travelled with Jerso and Zampano to Ching

it was a good ending

Why did Ed barely ever do any interesting transmutations in fights?

90% of the time he just turned his arm into a knife

because he knew it worked? he was a pretty scrappy little dude afterall

the setting is pretty good
so I'd say a huge time skip with new characters and the return of blood magic

But armblades are cool, user.

Pretty much . By the time he and Al finished their training with Best Milf, he was a tightly wound ball of teenage muscle and automail, and (presumably) only got tougher as the series progressed. He had great general knowledge of alchemy, but his primary advantage in a fight was often "this guy isn't tougher than Master, therefore I can whoop his ass despite being five-foot-nothing."

because Izumi is the only competent alchemist, everyone else is a one trick pony

My boy

>Best Milf
more like Best ilf

Armstong was good against Sloth

Also yes.

His kids die so he tries to resurrect them.

Armstrong was mora a fighter than an alchemist, but his transmutations were by far the best ones
>literally punches the alchemy into the objects

By pumping more babies into breeding-material Winry? I'd watch that.

Alternatively, Winry would make a robot baby that steadily drives Ed to the brink of insanity.

Armstrong's gauntlets and Iron-Blooded alchemist's gauntlets were by far the coolest alchemy-applying tools in the series.

Sounds like something the 2003 version would do. So in other words, shit.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-23/silver-spoon-manga-will-resume-on-august-31/.105606

Although if it goes back to a regular release it won't last too long, we're real close to its end.

Winry's daugher on an adventure to save her big evil brother from being evil in an adventure on the "not Russia" country.

Also half chinese female cousin is Winry's daugher sidekick. Also my selfinsert humunculus character being the main character of the series. Also both of them fall in love with him.

Yes that would be a nice series.

Has MC tapped equestrian girl yet?

>finally a show with actual fucking ending and not another TBA chapter
>want it to milk itself and continue

No thanks.