Imoutime

What makes incestuous, tomboyish ponytail imouto so best?

>AYANERU

If she's the only person in the world that acknowledges your existence.

On r9k there was a bro-con imouto who used to post with a Natsumi avatar, wonder what happened to her?.

>He actually believes there are girls here
>Pretty sure she will be ugly

She's not incestuous. Don't interpret every imouto in anime to be after her brothers dick.

Now you really have to explain further

I'm gonna marry and get a tomboyish daughter like her. She's so cute. Although I really don't want to live that far out in the sticks, did it one year ago and it was awful.

>Now you really have to explain further

It was this user, used to talk about how she wanted her brother to buy her a husky dog ("wan-wan") and such. Kinda cute but something was not quite right with her.

She loves the fish very much.

Uh-oh...

Probably gave her unsuspecting brother suicide pills and died together

I'd like to think that someone in her family checked her browser history and found out, preferably her brother.

I know a brocon irl, she got mentally ill when her brother married.

I missed one.

>Although I really don't want to live that far out in the sticks, did it one year ago and it was awful.

In reality, there are entire rural villages in Japan that are disappearing. Children grow up and move to the city for better opportunities, especially the girls -- leaving behind farms worked only by old folks and lonely bachelors.

>tfw thats me
>tfw still no husky wan wan to cuddle and play with

Perfect, every Natsumi thread until user likes it.

This is the nii-nii from the story about the plushie, who also posts pictures with Klee Kai wan-wans. Want to ask you something if that's okay. disposable mail [email protected]

>Klee Kai wan-wans

desu pretty cute, I don't have a disposable email so I won't contact you.

You are fucking weird, man.

>Uh-oh...
Those groupies, man. Can't keep their hands off an awesome Nii-nii.

Skype? wizardcouncilor

>tomboyish ponytail imouto

Only reason I watched so many episodes of Qualidea Code.

/r9k/ is a weird place. Example: >>>r9k/31031355

So is she going to fuck her brother?

>/r9k/ is a weird place. Example:

isn't it like this?

Just posting the actual link used to work, though. the system would replace the cross-post.

Can someone explain to me what "homestuck" is without forcing me to google it and browse some tumblrina's blog of horrors?

Just another super autistic fanbase like horse fuckers. It's not worth you time.

I want to sexually fuck Natsumi.

No. She's just a regular ordinary imouto.Just /r9k/ fedoras corrupting pure sisterly affections.

She should move them to wanting to fuck her brother.

Natsumi wants to commit a crime!

Yeah, that happens everywhere

That's a funny way of saying natsumi

Stop the biyoris are pure

Purest maiden.

I love you Natsumi!

>That choker
mydickfeltit.gif

I want to commit a crime on natsumi!

You wouldn't do anything wicked to such a cute little bunny, would you?

>tomboyish ponytail imouto

tfw my imouto was a tomboyish ponytail imouto who rides a motorcycle and loves to go surfing, but she character-developed her long beautiful hair.