Dispute this.

>slate

white commit better crims

> (OP)

useless without knowing the crimes picked out for this data

also, how many charges were individuals looking at

sage

>slate

could always avoid this by not committing crimes. guess that's impossible for the black community though

Prison is a niggers natural habitat. We are just returning the gorillas to the forest.

These things are always the same. They are not comparing like cases, apples and apples.

Their behavior and lack of remorse.

Unironically well disputed

I work in a legal firm, blacks don't take deals, plead innocent with proof stacked against them, and show up in court in gang colors.

The fact many get deals AFTER pleading not guilty is amazing in it of itself.
Most are repeat offenders.

Court house worker here. It's usually because the whites are less likely to be repeat offenders and actually learn their lesson, instead of being released from prison after 15 years and immediately go out and commit the same crime like niggers do

Whites have fewer prior offences.

Assuming this is not total bullshit like many of their narratives, deals are often based on potential for turning one’s life around and helping their communities.

Whites would make the most of those deals. Blacks have proven that they won’t.

Also, these people never wring their hands at the discrepancy in sentencing and “deals” between men and women.

>Dispute this.
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

What is the source of the findings? Is the data collected in regards to all races, or just the two described in the title?

that sounds like something that could be true, sociologists have been doing research on that for a long time

They only give deals when there's a necessity to bargain.

Niggers commit their crimes with complete disregard for witnesses or security cameras. Hell, they'll record themselves committing the crime. Fuck, 90% of the time they POST THE FUCKING VIDEO ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND BRAG ABOUT IT. There's virtually never any reason to negotiate a deal with a nigger.

>New research finds that prosecutors give their children better deals than strangers.
>New research finds that prosecutors give their friends better deals than their enemies.

>most prisons are filled with blacks

>therefore blacks get worse deals cause they commit worse crimes

that was easy

>new research shows people more likely to be ready to fight walking past a nigger at midnight then a hook.

Whites are less likely to reoffend or be reofenders

Dispute it? I want to encourage it.

Whites make more money and can make better deals.

Public defenders are shit and often push clients into agreeing they are guilty.

Blacks also often have a long rap sheet which makes them less likely to get good deals even with a great lawyer.

and the same research finds black do worse crimes.

>ps we forget to mention previous convictions

/thread

Seriously you would think they love having all their expenses paid for with the only thing to worry about is drama and committing black on black crime.

The justice system takes your previous actions into account

Every crime isn't judged by itself when it comes to sentencing or deals

ergo if you've been convicted for illegal firearm possession or battery you're not going to get the same treatment a white guy with no record is going to get

Chicken or the egg? Are they getting worse deals because their crimes are worse? Have they offended before? Do they seem likely to offend again?

"want jew time. do jew crimes."
t.some kike judge

Not exactly true, most 1st offender white kids come in for duos or assault and because they show up in a suit are respectful and get a lawyer. Judges and prosecutors like that even if the evidence is overwhelming they see that a. The defendant is smart enough to fight a potential police fuck up even if its a 0.00001% chance and b. Is actually remorseful and will not be back. Nigs act and dress like nigs in court, all per se, so they won't consider a deal.

This desu senpai

Horse shit public defenders get a bad rap but they can help out just as well as a 4k lawyer. Granted if you actually didn't do it they won't have time to even discuss it, but if you are just trying to do damage control you can get away with a slap on the wrist despite obviously being guilty as sin.

bullshit study. Does it show that blacks have more repeat offenders? of course if you look at just sentencing your going to have blacks getting worse deals. But when you add criminal history and the chance they are going to re commit those crimes.

Yeah the same for women - now what bitches? Black women actually get off better than white men

with my penis!!!!

How about instead of me disputing it, you prove it.

Don't forget sources and make sure all clients and situations are comparable.

This. Sage

>they can help out just as well

Where did you get the idea that there is no difference in lawyer quality by price?

Lawyer here user. It really has nothing to do with skin color, rather whites will retain much better attorneys and a solid deal may be the only means of securing a conviction. In contrast, blacks will retain a public defender whom they'll generally treat with disrespect. Also, while in court, they often monkey jive in, smiling and will show the prosecutor and the sitting judge little to no respect. In lieu of your "yes, your honor", they'll utter, "yah man".

What's to dispute?

Whites have lower rates of re-incarceration.
Blacks tend to fuck up over and over and over again.

Why would you penalize both the same when one has a shot of redemption and the other will be in and out of prison their entire lives?

You can't fix niggers, so may as well keep them confined longer for society's benefit.

wouldn't the source be the slate article and the report it discusses?

as usual user, good work. Fpbp

as it should be

>first offenders get a more lenient sentence than repeat criminals.
shocking

I'm not sure I see the problem.

Ever seen your average inner city black testify? It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Sometimes I want to be a criminal defense attorney just to purposefully lose cases that a nigger might have won.

this thread is over now, you can visit a better thread like this one

Its a fallacy., I experience it. I mean sure a 6 figure lawyer will get the case dropped, but most public defenders will do the job as well as the leeches who spam defendant mailbox and answering machine with borderline threats. The only real difference is age and sex.

My dad has been a lawyer for 15+ years both for the city and private practice, before that he was a cop. If i learned anything from ol' pop, it's that black defendents think everybody is against them, including the defense attorneys that they either hire or public defendants that are assigned to them.
My dad would have the toughest time with black males because every deal that they were offered was not good enough. Many of them were repeat offenders who had gotten a better deal for the same crime in the past, but they couldnt comprehend that their repeat offender status was being used against them.

Black people should be taught there constitutional rights instead of crybaby politics.
If you keep your mouth shut you get a better deal

>slate

And my suspicions were correct. Sup Forums has been invaded by countless faggots, leftists and communist infiltrators. Almost every other fucking threat is anti-American, anti-white, and anti-west utter bullshit.

Sage these fucking threads.

thread*

$ buys justice.

It might have more to do with that than racial bias. :/

To add, one of his favorite stories was a black defendent from Africa who hired my dad. The guy was super nice and i even met him once. He was the antithesis of the average american black, he did everything my dad advised him to do and my dad won the case. I could go into detail but meh.

Blacks tend to fight it out in court despite any evidence. Whites tend to take the deals when they fucked up.

obviously true