(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)

What did you win, exactly?

SOMETHING MIGHT BE HAPPNENING GUYS

So let me get this straight: NeoFag is back up but it's being shitposted to death Sup Forumsharbor style and all the SJWs are fleeing to that other forum who's name I forgot already. And did Evilore just ban politics on the off topic section?

Sounds like he's just trying to make it into a normal old gaming forum now.

Schadenfreude.

does this mean sjws can actually meme?

neogaf purging the commies means their ivory tower from which they influenced the industry is destroyed. The forum regulars who tolerated their shit are happy too.

It's dead of real lads
The cuck handled so poorly than there is literally no chance for redemption

The enemy tore itself apart and we didn't have to lift a finger. Those are always the best victories but the Discord trolling that followed was GOAT.

wew

So this all started with dumb roasted alysa Milano’s tweet? Fucking butterfly effect is a bitch.

GAMERGATE HAS TAKEN OVER NEOGAF

Nothing of value was lost....

>Evilore is modbot

ITS JUST HIM BANNING ALL THE PEOPLE LEL

neogaf purging hundreds of SJW from their site.

like seriously, holy shit how did things turn so well? I was happy with the site just being down but then it comes back up and this happens.

>they're not writing smartass reasons now
>they're not even permabanning

kek

Sup Forums-approved Gafugee reservations
NewAgeGaming.FastComet.Site
Newgaf.Boards.com
Ekunia.com (operated by some dude who has "hard-right" on his Twitter)

Hunting grounds for Gafugees:
/r/ResetERA
Vice Waypoint Forum
Giantbomb forums
OpenCritic forums
Various Twitter areas (#AltGaf, #ResetERA, @Reseteraforum, etc.)
No word on tumblr activities yet
Neogaf

>I should've known you couldn't be trusted when you said In-n-Out was overrated

Clearly he was in the mood for some In-n-Out that night, though...

Isn't modbot just any mod/admin who doesn't want their name associated with some action? Certainly could be Evillore

Evilore knows why his site was so hated. He also got burned by the sjw pet he fed on his forum. So no more. Neogaf is not a danger to anyone anymore, just a regular ass gaming forum like they were before.

I have this odd feeling people have been disguising themselves as disgusted SJW lefties just to help bring down NeoGaf.

All in all this has been a damn good show.

>wew comrade

Ah, I see, so you won nothing, you are celebrating some irrelevant stuff as usual. Meanwhile the progressive agenda marches on in the capitals of the world.

What it feels like to shower with Tyler Malka.

Yes, anyone of them could be using it.

So where are you NeoGAF babbies going now?

>Trusting SJWs can only end one way
Interesting. Where have I heard that before?

still the best gaming forum to me.
And now with the great faggot migration.

ITS EVEN BETTER

reminder that his accuser's nose is far left

>tfw made two shitpost threads and still not banned

>Okay. Stick around here then and let this place become a cesspool of toxic masculinity, hatred for progressives, and a contempt for people of different belief systems.

>Either way, I hate this response and what this place is going to turn into. I'm gone.
NeoGAF confirmed to be NeoStormfront?

>raping ladies for they loot boxes

who would have thought Gaf would ever be humorous again even if only for a short while

Sleeper agent here. I'm approved for Resetera

the rapist isnt permabanning because he wants people to come back for his ad revenue. Stop giving the rapist clicks and the site will die along with him. I hope the girl takes him to court

#believeroasties

Oh boy id rather be a tibetan monk that get into that

ALERT. ALERT. ALERT.

The SJW communists being purged from neogaf are either going to slaent.com or waiting for ResistERA.

Lay low and observe how their culture develops. Notify us if they ever try to organize any (((progressive influence))).

Neo-mods trying to take Sup Forums down with them?

pic related

neogaf surviving is actually the best possible scenario now

This is just the equivalent to moot destroying /new/.

The progressive movement will reorganize elsewhere and come back stronger than ever.

I'm in the double digits son, much of my work has been capped and posted here, feels goodman

Damn, she's gonna look like an alien in 30 years.

H O N K

This is really funny. Are these actual Neofags or /ourguys/?

You're going to have to learn to hide your powerlevel really good. Trust me these sjw's can spot you from a mile away. Don't even participate in social topics, just gaming. Get chummy with the higher ups if you can.

Shit I keep forgetting SLAENT exists.

>meta on /qa/ only
what the fuck? What happened to hiro-approved meta threads?

The SJWs are fleeing en masse and the few sane members are celebrating with an assload of shitposting. Even Evilore realizes how toxic the off topic forum had gotten.

In-n-Out is legit awesome. Anyone who says it's overrated is a contrarian douche.

>t.resetera shill

True polacks stay on top of changing trends fucker

kys, go suck Besada's micro cock

>tfw you're living in the best of all possible worlds

everyone should make an account while the new waves are going on and hold it in reserve in case it's ever needed

Divided and bitter. They won't make the mistake of trusting people in power anymore. They may try and set up there, but after EL, they'll be extra suspicious of whoever runs those places. And this kind of revolution breeds more revolution. Expect a few more splits before it's all done.

>The progressive movement will reorganize elsewhere and come back stronger than ever.

They are organizing at Resisetera. Gaf is done, Evilore has euthanized the sjw movement on his forum. We need to target Resistera.

will be interesting to see what the final body count will be.

GAF gonna look like fuckin Jonestown ayy lmao

it turned out so well by accident, thanks to evillore being absolutely tonedeaf to the operation he's been running all these years. Mentioning her sexual orientation as part of his defense was on par with swallowing a bottle of tylenol before pulling the trigger on yourself....no matter how innocent he is

Or maybe he's doing this on purpose. I dunno, we'll see how he acts when he's lost almost everything

I'm already on resetERA and it's great, and it's more active than NeoGaf ever was

God damn I didn't know the commies could throw bantz like that.

>no gf
Not the best possible

I'll be surprised if there's enough of a community left to keep it going. At this pace, it'll be as head as gamefaqs.

No, it doesn't

So two obscure, shitty versions of Reddit?

fucking lel

Slaent is run by former banned gafers though.

I called a gafer blatantly a nigger today on there for pulling the "Muh Race" card and just got banned for a week.

They gonna get raepd there, Resetera is what they want, a heavily moderated echochamber with politicaly biased mods.

>Not the best possible
>possible

>Can anyone one PM me a link to the new forum? I don't want to be a part of whatever this place is turning into, but every other community I've looked at has been terrible.
It's not my fault, it's everyone else!

What do you mean in 30 years?

Top tier taste.

IIRC they're already cracking down on registration.

>Sei Shoujo
>must resist fap urge

Well fuck

They'll come back but not as strong. They've shown they care only about games inasmuch as they are a vector for their politics. Their power to intimidate the industry is gone.

wait, does this mean i can finally go to neogaf and not be lynched?

How can we contribute to this mess? I want evil more to lose everything

Trips speak the truth.

/our autists/ need to stop nuking themselves. Just blend in now and pull the forum to the right. Evilore doesn't give a shit anymore.

But if this is one of the sjw's then bravo.

great now I have the god damned HONK song stuck in my head

kek

>Neogaf is tearing itself apart
Evilore slit his own throat lmao

I don't understand. never gone there. what brackets

Holy shit that ivsaur12 member is old. Evilore has truly been rejected by his own.

WTF GAMERGATE WON IM A NAZI NOW

This. If you still have an account don't fucking burn it now. Keep your mouth shut and see what happens. You may find it useful later.

Hahahahahahah