Black isn't Goten

I know you Gotenfags are so sure that Black is Goten, even though Goten was never born in Future Trunks timeline.

Anyway, here it is.

Black isn't Goten because Goku doesn't recognize him as his son. Maybe us as the viewer can't really tell the difference between Goku and Goten's looks, but Goku would be able to recognize his son. Goten and Goku look different, just not to us.

>Black is Goten

Do people actually believe this? I thought it was just a meme.

No fucking shit. He's called GOKU Black. Don't take these stupid retards seriously.

>Goku would be able to recognize his son
Just like he did when they first met in dbz right?

It's goten's son

Named after grandfather

I see there conspiracy theorists all over DB super threads after the Zamasu reveal.

I don't know why the meme won't die. There's no logic to it, just grasping straws.

Remember when Magetta was Broly in a robot suit? WTF

Your theory has a huge flaw, Gowasu and Beerus are not linked, Beerus is not the god of destruction of universe 10 and thus killing Gowasu wouldn't affect Beerus at all

Black is obviously Puar in disguise

You're right. But regardless, I think someone mentioned Beerus no longer being alive in the future, so that implies not only he is dead, but so is the Supreme Kai, maybe even Whis. So, assuming Gowasu is still dead by Zamasu's hand, Goku Black could also easily be the god of destruction from that universe. Which would then make for even more bullshit. Like what the fuck are they doing in a different universe. Are they going from universe to universe wiping shit out?

It's gonna be something really, really stupid.

I hope you're all braced for disappointment.

What if Black is Naruto after using the Ninjutsu to transform bodies?

Why can't Toei do anything apart from 2fast2furious punching spam and constantly reused frames of animation?

Latest meme is Black is Hit x Goku. Get with the times, grampa.

I think Zamasu deliberately looked for a universe with no supreme kai and god of destruction so he and Black could takeover as the gods of that universe. Zamsu as supreme kai and Black as a god of destruction.

Calling it now, he just created another Goku. He knew he couldn't defeat him, so he just made his own Goku clone using god magic.

This actually looked good you faggot.
There wasn't one fast punching scene in Z even close to 0:08.

>This actually looked good you faggot.
No it didn't dumbass

I actually like 2fast4u punch spams

Calling it now. Black is the original Super Saiyan God.

I actually thought it looked pretty cool. For a second it showed Vegeta as a badass blocking a punch from a much stronger opponent.

But this looks great

>Finally fast punches that aren't only paint lines spammed everywhere on the frame

Black is just Goku hypnotised

So is this arc ending soon or goku is going to lose so we get more training and a power up?

I thought Gotenfags didn't exist. Why would people love Goten you retard.

Black is Cell
>wants to attain perfection
>smug as fuck
>fabulous
>Magnificent villainy
I can't understand why you people can't see

Because, I don't know... it's a week to week program where there isn't as much focus on the details than getting it out of it's near month of development?
There will be shortcuts taken on a Week to week TV series just to get it released. Dragon Ball is far from the first to be subject to that (through with the Olympics hijacking the time slot for a month, the team got a bit of a break).

Oh they exist. Just look at any DB super thread and Goten is the most prevalent Black theory for some stupid reason.

If he was Cell, he would have immediately announced himself to be Cell. He loved attention

Cell > Black > Frieza > Vegeta > Piccolo Daimao > Buu > Pilaf

We all agree right?

Man can you think of the asspain if Sup Forums (or really any DB/anime forum) was around in 1989?

I can see it

>What the fuck is this shit why are fucking aliens here
>Goku a fucking alien? Lmao what an asspull this will be shit
>Did you see that shit animation when goku attacked Raditz? Fucking cheap ass Toei, it looks worse than the first series!
>Where the fuck are the adventures?
>Nobody cares about Dragon balls in fucking Dragon ball?
>Super Sayian? What the actual fuck?
>Blonde hair lmao faggot
>SSj ultra and 2? Ok thats enough Z is dead
>a fucking pink faggot as the main villain?
>Oh shit guys! Did you see GT? It goes back to the roots! Finally a true sequel, not this failure Z

Faggots, all of you.

I actually considered this.

Seems unlikely though. Black's personality seems different from Cell.

What better way to announce it magnificently

there are legitimate gotenfags that exists as I am one of the few but I suspect that most of them here right now are falseflagging gohan/broly faggots who just wants to shitpost or whatnot.

Yes. But I would put Cooler better than freezer but he's not canon so that's excusable.

kek

>it's a week to week program
Nah even the Naruto and Pokemon anime have better fights than the Dragon Ball Super anime.

Don't you guys think they're overdoing with Vegeta?
I appreciate the character, but they can't give him a good fight without a humiliation at the end, if they absolutely want him to lose then it's ok, but why do they need to trash him everytime?Sometimes it's funny but there, I really expected a decent fight against Black.

>Cell > *

Agreed.

>Cell
>First
>We all agree right?
No you have shit taste.

Cherry picking episodes won't help user. Both had their share of QUALITY.

In Vegeta's defense. Goku hasn't beaten anyone in the entire run of Super.

Except Botamo.

>Black above anything

Worst villain so far

Every animation can look great when its slow as fuck.

Also the colors are all fucked up and it makes it look like shit

>the vegetafag appears
Fuck off. Everyone got jobbed this episode.

Yes

Yeah but Goku don't get his ass blasted like that, he can pull up a good fight and maybe lose after

>Both had their share of QUALITY.
Not as bad as DBS

Kek, no.

First villain in like forever that didn't have everything revelaed about him in the first episode he appears

>ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
>bad

I really hate this kind of hipster bait animation. Sure it flows well, but it looks like crap and at that point I'd rather watch live animation than this shit.

>not as bad as
Not an argument

>Every animation can look great when its slow as fuck.
Explain pic related then.

>Pokemon is still going on.

How can you watch this garbage. Its literally the same for thousands of episodes.

Even fucking Ash dosn't grow up.

>Not an argument
Yeah it's true.
Also neither is
>C-cherry picking
and moving the goal post.

Looks beatiful. Pinnacle of animation.

Now fuck off

Because they are lazy and can't into choreography. Its Toei what else did you expected?

Are you fucking serious you're in a dragonball thread

Nah

absolutely. only plebs with shit taste won't appreciate the beauty that it is.

Yes cherry picking episodes is not an argument,I already said that.
>moving goal post
What was the goal in the first place

Atleast time flows normally kinda.

its actually gohan

I agree. Black is one of my favorite villains so far. He's without a doubt the most interesting antagonist.

>yfw Hit's timeskip is basically King Crimson from Jojo but done and executed better

The kakashi and obito fight had months of filler before it so they actually took some time to animate it

Have you seen cell saga

So wait

If Beerus and Kaioshin are linked, does that mean that Beerus could have died when Buu kicked Kaioshin's shit in?

Also why this particular Kaioshin? Buu killed 4 others, one of them being technically the most superior and the one that would make sense to have a link with Beerus. Also what about the old Kaioshin?

I can only imagine that the link can be passed on between Kaioshins, and if not then TORIYAMAAAAAAAAAAA

Cell>Frieza>King Piccolo>Buu>everything in DBS

>Hey i am Cell when i eat androids and people i become strong

All in the span of like one episode.

Black is literally the first villain in the whole franchise that actually has a cause that isn't ''I'm evil and I want power''

Granted his motivations are delusional but still, he and Zamasu are the first villains who think they are actually doing the right thing

I think all the Supreme Kais would have to die. Gowasu and Zamasu would probably both have to die for the U10 god of destruction to die.

Or they just fucked up. Who knows haha

>If Beerus and Kaioshin are linked, does that mean that Beerus could have died when Buu kicked Kaioshin's shit in?

Yes

>Also why this particular Kaioshin? Buu killed 4 others, one of them being technically the most superior and the one that would make sense to have a link with Beerus. Also what about the old Kaioshin?

If all Kaioshins die, Beerus dies, that particular Kaioshin is just the last one left

You are retarded
There should be atleast one Supreme
It didn't say how he originated or what his endgoal is or how he knows Kamehameha and makawhatever
>I am son goku and i am going to kill you all

Ahahah! Mhahaha!

Subarashii~

Utsukushii, daro~?

Someone needs to drop his nostalgia goggles

>cherry picking
I picked a well aniamted episode of Naruto and compared it to a well animated episode DBS. That wasn't cherry picking dumbass and saying c-cherry picking in desperation doesn't mean you're right and is not an argument.

>What was the goal in the first place
No it wasn't you said DBS sucks because is a long running week to week anime I picked an example that fits under that and then you tried dismiss it c-cherry picking.

A ching chong saiyajin to you too Pink Goku

ESL Mexican detected Do not reply to him

I repeat: do not reply to him

>First villain in like forever that didn't have everything revelaed about him in the first episode he appears
Confimed not remembering shit about the series

>well animated episode episode of dbs
And that's where cherrypicking comes
Don't move the goal posts fagboy

To be fair, even now plenty of people are of the opinion that Goku being revealed to be an alien all along and everything which was added as a consequence dilluted dragonball's story's charm and personality and they are correct.

Freeza>>Vegeta>Black>Piccolo Daimao>Buu>Red Ribbon Army>Cell>Pilaf

Cell has everything revealed about him in the first 3 chapters

Remember that time Buu was revealed and then like 100 chapters later we learned that he had absorbed two of the Kaioshin?

Are you stupid? The latest episode of DBS was one of the best animated episodes of the series but the fight was still trash.

Is there even a point in training in this fucking setting if any enemy they ever encounter is going to be set to x+1 power level every goddamn time ?

That's like 3 weeks user

And wear rose tinted glasses? I'll pass

No but you knew who he was. and yes we knew his end-goal. Becoming perfect.

With Black we only knew he look like goku and was killing everyone.

We still to this point don't know who it really was.

I mean look a bit on the net there is a fuckton of theories about Goten or Zamasu.

There was nothing like this about Cell or any other

>but the fight was still trash

well I liked it

now what you nigger faggot?

Again cherrypicking.Go to your containment board pokenarutofag.

>inb4 some faggot calls your opinion shit

And how many months has this arc been going on for?

your opinion is shit

t. faggot

We already no l know what Black's endgoal is in 3 episodes. Just what his past is. Truth about Cell too was revealed much later.

Well you have shit taste then.

>c-cc-cherry p-picKing
No argument, fuck off.

So the quality of a villain depends on how long he is mysterious?
Execution matters too senpai.

>no argument, fuck off
Not an argument

>Posting always this episode
wew