Yahari/Oregairu

Will their friendship survive the 8 bowl?

Does Watari even know?

Only of Yukino decides to touch a Hikki that isn't hers. You can't blame Yui for not wanting to be friends with a thieving cat.

Yui as 8man mistress when?

She wants everything. Yukino should be happy to be his platonic friend.

Yukino is going to win desu

Yui >>>>>>> Yuckyno

sauce

faggot

Yui already won. Yukino won't get a romantic end.

explain

>what is reverse image search

Yui won an AU called ANOTHER. It was a happy romance end for Yuix8man and a good end for everyone else. The author implies that it will be the only happy end and the only one with romance.

It depends on Yui. Yukino most likely is going to win so how Yui reacts to that will determine if she will stay friends with Yukino or not.

>Yui won an AU called ANOTHER
>an AU
Do you know what that means? she's going to lose for sure

I haven't been keeping up with the manga, it really did go there eventually didn't it?

Yeah, she ties and rapes him in an empty pool and he's eventually found by his love interest. It's overall shit and not much crazy goes on.

Maybe but Yukino won't win. Yui has a better chance. Yui will have the only romance end.

Even if the slim possibility of Yukino winning occurs Yui would not abandon either. She is a good girl and not in this only for 8man's dick.

Oh look, it's this delusional Yuifag again.

Finished the first season and I enjoyed it a lot but best girls tied for me of course are Sensei and Yukinoshita.

Why is she still single? She's absolutely perfect.

Not delusional and I don't consider myself to be a Yuifag. Just an objective observer.

Would you keep being friends after losing a bowl?

You got the complete wrong idea of what ANOTHER is and stands for but I guess but so delusional comes with that

Depends, how bad did I love the MC and how badly did I get BTFO? If extremely is the answer to either I might just say fuck them and move on without them. Depends on what the other girl did. If it was honest I might stay friends with her after a bit.

Then what did it stand for?

Will this shit ever end?

I lost a bowl in real life and basically never spoke to my "friends" again, only because the 3DPD girl was a huge cunt who ruined our circle in every way imaginable, so yeah, it happens.

Yeah. Because they'll both lose.

>both losing is actually best end

Pan-sans are for:
A) Hugging
B) Cuddling
C) Hard between the legs cuddling
D) Marriage
E) All of the above

Assuming Yui loses what reason does she have to stick around if she can't get the thing she wanted with 8man?

>Pan-san's eyes are just like Hachiman's

No wonder Yukinon likes him

This. I pretty much started watching anime as I swapped circles to more nerdy after losing a bowl. What a fucking shit time it was.

No.

I mean what kind of friendship is that even? What do they even talk about since they obviously dont talk about themselves and their problems.

Yui won't win though.
Right from the beginning it's easy to see Yukino is going to win. I can almost guarantee you it will happen.

It took them a long while to figure out that the other liked 8man as well. And when they did find out instead of talking with one another they make a sad face while walking off or in the case of Yui coming up with a contrived plan behind their backs. Why did they avoid the issue for so long?

Eat your words in a few months shitter. Yukino doesn't even like him.

Is there even a change of new season?

>Character that was literally wrote in be his romantic interest doesn't like him

OH BOI WE SHALL SEE user

Instead of using memes and tropes give evidence that Yukino likes him.

The only that could save this trash is sensei ending

>not Komachi
shit taste desu

I can't believe people actually talk about this shit as much as they do after that god awful second season.

It doesn't work you motherfucker

Not that user, but why wouldn't you use the structure of fiction as an argument? It isn't as the story exists on a level that isn't affected by any standards.

Your post is like demanding arguments for "prove me 8man isn't gay", which despite never being outright stated (and honestly he shows most affection towards a trap anyway) should be obvious on the series setting alone.

How can even a person be this delusional.

when will you faggots let go

Saekano will steal away this fanbase after S2 airs.

Yeah but there should be some indication she likes him instead of nothing.

S2 is a deconstruction. Literally 2deep4u.

There's a huge amount of awkward romantic tension and blushing though. Are you one of those persons that needs concrete evidence, poor "I rabu yuu" or an on-screen kiss to consider something romantic to compensate your inability of understanding human emotion?

Listen up, you might only find 1 link - like you would if you did iqdb. From there you need to do more reverse image searches until you find any other links. If you searched any harder you would have found the Korean translation which also shows the name in Japanese.

Now do it again except stop being lazy.

I understand that Yui likes him and none of that happened.

Yukino is just an awkward dork as she is not used to feelings of friendship and 8man isn't used to women folk.

>anime
>human emotion

So you just don't want to admit there's obvious signs because you're delusional and don't want to be wrong? OK

>none of that happened
None of what? Blushing and romantic tension? You might want to do a rewatch.

I prefer Yukino, but the trio would benefit the most from a Yui end, that is if Yukino could handle it and mature emotionally. Just my animeonlyfag opinion,

No, that's kind of the point.

Yumiko will have the only good ending.

She smokes and is ultra violent. Not only that, but she seems clingy as fuck, jealous as fuck, and generally stalkerish.

Oh wait

I recognize that cuck artist
damn do it's "that" huh?

In the AU Yukino accepts Yui winning but says in an internal monologue that it is a lie and that she will hide her hurt/problems.

I want to kill this fucking cunt

Yui never said that she loved him.

Yukino is just awkward.

Can you name me a better OTP?
Protip:You can't

No. Yui wants her Hikki only. Hayama will have to settle for Yukislut.

it would be great if this cunt stooped acting and crashed everything with no survivors

also I want to know who his Y is

>Yukino doesn't love 8man
Why do this? The truth will set you free.

Jesus fuck m8, she literally tries to give him chocolate but can't because Yui, they spell it out for you

Yui gives her space and Yukino asks for Yui's help with her eyes. They were friendship chocolate btw.

There's still a pretty decent possibility of 8man getting rejected when he confesses to Yukino.

He can't even begin to ask to be her friend without getting shot down.

Do you need permission to be someone's friend in Japan?

>They were friendship chocolate btw.
Is this your first romance anime?

She realized that no one wanted her period blood chocolate and it wasn't right to give him it.

>There are people that unironically believe Yui even has a chance
Is's like this is your first anime

holy moly you're delusional

see

You guys realize that you're most likely arguing with Yuipollfag. Stop wasting your time.

No. I am just a man of reason who needs evidence.

>walk me home gently

Those two were dating, Yukino and 8man are not.

How is it that Yui is both taller and chestier than Yukino yet she still manages to feel inferior? She's got it a lot better than some heroines.

Brain problems. All the good dna was used for the chest leaving only bad dna for the head.

Any news on vol 12?

Yukino is taller and thicker. Yui is a stick with big titties.

Yukino is probably the tallest female out of the main cast, unless Saki is taller. I don't really know how tall Saki is.

You wouldnt buy this right?

I know considering your previous posts this is probably entirely beyond you, but have you actually considered how often character driven dramas are fueled by this kind of subtle implications? Emotions do not necessarily take a form that would allow empiric observation for the most dense of the densest. I also don't understand how you admit there's romantic feelings involved with Yui, but every similar behavioral example regarding Yukino you've been offered even in this thread for some reason isn't evidence you'd consider valid?

I know people like you exist, but it's still unbelievable. I bet you have your own harem but you don't realize.

How well can Yukino wear a hairbun?

Those are some QUALITY eyes

>no bulge
Nope.

I swear this image keeps haunting me. Even today I've seen it like 3 times in non-related threads.

How stiff does Saika get when he thinks about the 8inch reaching the back of his throat?

Daniel?

>Smokes
>Ultra-violent
>Clingy
>Jealous
>Stalkerish

I'm still waiting on the part where you say something negative about her

It's Yuigamama

Jennifer?

She would not let 8man nut inside.

she would MAKE 8man nut inside

This story is never getting an ending. ;^(