Have Mexicans EVER contributed anything to society?

I can't think of a single thing they've given us besides tacos, which fall apart after one bite, and burritos, which are a complete disaster if there's any sort of sauce inside.

Nachos weren't even created there, for God's sake. Fuck Mexico and every spic who ever lived.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
youtube.com/watch?v=cdErdEk56fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We, as chicano/Mexican whites stand with Sup Forums. For those who claim we are not European; let me ask you, are Spaniards European if they are a result of Iberians (north African people who migrated) coming into the peninsula? How long must we pretend? Come into my arms brother, and I will embrace your whiteness and love you white brother, and your white sister.

Ever since the 1960s, we have been considered non-white; but that is only a Jewish trick made to divide us further. Before we were just as white as an Anglo, and soon there will be no Anglos. Only we can save you. We are a race of proud, intellectually superior, self-loving whites who will continue to improve America and beyond once America is fully improved.

A wonderful, white nation like us welcome our brothers if there is further issues with the migrant crisis and problems in the U.S. due to non-white central Americans. Our people love you and you will not regret coming here. Pic related; our whitest Mexicans protest for the white race's preservation and freedom

Alcubierre Drive

If there were no mexicans there would be no Trump Wall

If you can't admit that's a tiny minority of the Mestizo population you're being disingenuous.

But seriously, what has your culture offered up to the zeitgeist other than food, gang culture, and shitty music?

Lmao he actually shot him. Ha

What's the name of this? lmao I think I found my next read

Louis C.K.!

Looking at that picture a song comes to my mind (actualised): "In Mexico even the skinheads are Gypsyes"

Burritos are pretty tasty

Ichi the Killer

>an*Mefag
>doesn't believe Mexicans are white
Unsurprising, go back to you CIA shill

Ichi the killer

fucking kek'd hard brah

You're fucking trolling right

No I'm not, before the 60s mestizos were considered just as white as Mediterraneans. Of course they were never as "white" as Anglos or Nordics, but they were still white legally and what would be seen as racemixing today would have been completely normal and legal back then. Not to mention that there was not as many indios in Mexico back then

I seen the movie. I can't believe I didn't recognize the face.
Muchos Gracias

I get what you're saying then, but most of the illegal Mexicans and other illegal "Latinos" that come here are either indigenous people or less than 20-30% European dark skin 'mestizos'. Real Mestizos have noticeable European features; like you said, they have a Mediterranean look at least.

The problem started when the Jewish media in the US started lumping all those Mexican and Latino dark skin people with the white people in Latin America, and referring to both of them as Hispanic or Latino, as if they were all one race or ethnic group, which they clearly are not.

Regardless, a lot of Latin America today is mixed as fuck. And even the 'mestizo' population has in large part mixed with the indigenous population. There has been zero 'bleaching', just more mixing with the inferior race.

By indigenous do you mean like Aztecs? Are they comparable to American Indians?

I always assumed Aztecs were fully assimilated Mexicans who just happened to have less Spanish ancestry.

Are the thugs all Aztecs?

This is gold.

By indigenous I mean like American Indians, or Native Americans; or as known in Latin America; Amerindian. This includes: Aztecs, Mayans, Pipil, Inca, various tribes, etc. Indigenous means native to the land.

>I always assumed Aztecs were fully assimilated Mexicans who just happened to have less Spanish ancestry.

AND NO, big fucking NO. There are still a lot of indigenous people with no fucking Spanish ancestry in Latin America. They may speak Spanish, and have adopted Spanish culture, but they are not Hispanic in its real sense. That would be like calling Black Americans "Anglo-Saxons" just because they have adopted English culture, speak English, dress Western, and have English last names.

This whole confusion is because of the American Marxist news media who throws around a bunch of labels to confuse people, quite intentionally IMO.

There is a real mestizo population in Latin America, which is a mix of native and European people, but in many regions now, that population is mixing with the natives more and more.

There also is still large populations in Mexico, Central and South America, where the natives are not mixed and still look indigenous, and some regions of these native populations still hold to their indigenous language, culture and clothing. They are not Hispanic, but the media and politicians here would still call them that, incorrectly.

I don't consider people mestizo unless they actually look mix, that is, they show some European features.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

They haven't made a thing remarkable, we honestly need to pass the RAISE act so we can return to mostly European immigration.

Pass a fuckin' KILL act for all I care.

Zeitgeist? WTF esoteric words make you feel smart?

None the less funny you ask 8 days before Day of the Dead. Pixar / Disney plans on making money off of Mexican Zeitgeist next month.

And what's wrong with food? Mexicans contributed corn, beans (all beans), chilis (all chilis), tomatoes, avocados, chocolate, squash the list goes on and if you add South America you get potatoes etc.

Next time you're hungry and look around your kitchen remember Mexicans

love that manga
>if you torture someone feel their pain

I only eat Japanese food you bitch ass Mexican piece of filth. Fuck you.

Fuckin' cut your god damn head off and post it on a god damn overpass like you little wetbacks do every night.

You can't even say beer, as most beaner brew is actually German. The founders of Modelo, Corona and Tacate were all German immigrants. Beaners are useless and I loathe their shitty food.

Mexican food ?

>Mexicans
They are like rats raid a place take all they can, then move on to a new place. It's no wonder Mexico and the shit tier countries below it have never progressed.

you will never even be "honorary".

the dude with the largest dick is mexican, if no one has topped his in the last few years.
youtube.com/watch?v=cdErdEk56fs
guess he robbed his fellow spics, in the dirty gene pool, of a decent size dick

Illegal mexican immigrants are paid below minimum wage to pick a decent chunk of the fruit i eat, driving down the overall prices. i get cheaper food, they get paid more than they would in mexico, everyone wins.

Get the fuck out there and start pickin' the god damn fruit yourself you lazy fuck.