Is Prison Inhumane?

My brother is telling me about prison. He says it's a life worse than death. He told the guards that and they said "you arent the first to say that". He says the food is nasty and if you don't like it you don't get anything else. You have to shower in front of other people where they are allowed to comment on your dick. You have to poop in front of other people. He said there is snoring at night, you have to go to bed early and get up early. NO INTERNET unless it's for an educational purpose only and they monitor it. Lots of bullying and name calling. My brother also says you get no respect from the guards, no respect, they push and shove.

I understand prison is suppose to be punishment but why does it need to be THIS bad? Now before you accuse my brother of being a "whiner" for complaining about these conditions and think what would happen if a strongman was treated this way. Imagine if Putin, or Teddy Roosevelt, or Stalin was treated this way, they would consider it an outrage and use force against whosever doing it. So if my brother is a crybaby so are these men.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwalliso#Working_conditions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course it's inhumane, that's the point. It's a punishment.

Tell your brother to kill himself, and save the taxpayers a dollar.

OP, I think that prisons are a disgrace and I am starting a GoFundMe so that we can send essentials like meth and lube to these poor victims.

But isn't the point of prison rehabilitation? How can a prison that treats the prisoners poorly rehabilitate them?

Prison has never rehabilitated and never will

Again, not THAT bad though. It's not meant to be hell

Sounds like the military. If he made better life choices he could have gotten weekends off.

The point of prison is to remove garbage from our streets. Rehabilitation is just a big word.

>Again, not THAT bad though. It's not meant to be hell

It is, and you voted for it. What do you think "Tough on crime" means?

Military is worse.

>rehabilitation
Ha! Topkek

>My brother also says you get no respect from the guards, no respect
>Expecting respect after committing a crime and being imprisoned

Bullshit. If anything I say not hard enough. Fuck commissary and fuck calling home. Buncha weak ass faggots in jail crying all the time cuz they can't sleep on top bunk.

>But isn't the point of prison rehabilitation?
No, its punishment.

is it better if you love sucking cock and getting miles of dick in you asshole?

If whites were the only prisoners everything would be improved. It would be more like the 1973 british TV show Porridge.
Niggers and Spics shit everything up so the only solution is to treat it like a slave camp.

>should it really be that bad
Their lazy no good asses should build the wall. 18 hours a day 5 days a week. The 2 off are so they can bitch about fucking up their lives. Unless it's some stupid ass misdemeanor, they should work for their upkeep

> Not euthanizing heinous criminals
> Complaining about why there's so much crime

It's time to take a more drastic approach to criminality within America. Being a part of a crime syndicate (gangs/cartels/etc.) should automatically warrant a capital punishment sentence.

OK, so what did he do? People end up in prison for a reason.

>food is nasty and they won't make me anything else cry.jpg

spoiled bitch complaint

>shower/poop in front of people and they look at muh dick

insecure bitch complaint

>snoring

muh delicate ears

>bedtime

mommy no cry.jpg

Half of these gripes are why a 12 year old wouldn't want to go to prison. They also line up with what you might experience initially in the military.

What about the immense boredom? Or the lack of incentive to rehabilitate yourself? Or the predatory social atmosphere that's completely unavoidable?

Those are the real nasty aspects of prison. Not the lack of tendies and other creature comforts.

I never voted for that

Military you have to shower in front of other men as well

He's still a human being

>WAHHH WAHH I dont like taxes
>WAHHHH WAHHH i dont like gun control
>WAHHHH WAHHHHH i dont like mass immigration
Conservatives are the biggest crybaby

> In 1787 crime was a "moral disease," and the Pennsylvania Prison Society suggested a "house of repentance" where prisoners could meditate on their crimes, experience spiritual remorse and undergo rehabilitation. This method would later be called the Pennsylvania System and the institution a penitentiary.
Sounds reasonable. r-r-ight?

>kill gangbanging niggers, and dog eating spic cartels
I'm one hundred percent down. This would solve quite a bit

He sexually assaulted a girl since he didn't want to turn 25 and be a kissless virgin

Funny since you, being a right-winger by default makes you a crybaby

>WAHHHH WAHHH mass immigration me no like like

>WAHHH WAHH i dont want them to take my guns

>I'm locked in a cage with a bunch of other assholes just like me
>this is cruel

Sounds like a fair punishment to me.

>bitching about his brother bitching
>we're crybabies
Ha what did your bro do? Did he nigg like a nogg?

>mfw 1787 policy makers and prison admin were more humane than 2017 prison admin and policy makers

You know that would encourage crime since realy bad offenders would get off scott free.

What does that have to do with my post, halfwit?

Conservatives constantly bitch about Obama. Oh and it doesn't matter what he did but i said it in the thread if you actually read it.

> He sexually assaulted a girl since he didn't want to turn 25 and be a kissless virgin

He won't be a virgin for long.

Because it's conservative "hard on crime"ers who are the biggest crybabies

Really? Punishment? It's crime university if anything. Go in for a soft offense, end up coming out a depraved lunatic making booze from fruit, ketchup, and bread while slinging meth out of an abandoned house. Prison is not about punishment or rehabilitation, it's a business. They create an environment that develops people in to more active criminals so that they can perpetuate profit by turning soft criminals in to hard criminals.

Chatbot.

>sexual emergency
He's no better than an inbred Muslims. I wonder if he's glad his ass isn't virgin anymore too?

Bitch, I was in prison. You're speaking to the horse, faggot.

You're literally bitching because your shitty brother is a sexual fiend. Fuck you and your brother it does matter what he did
Ha his ass is stretched right this minute I bet

It's not inhumane enough.

Rehab is a hippy meme

>I understand prison is suppose to be punishment but why does it need to be THIS bad?

Because if it was easier he's need to serve more time to make his sentence equivalent.

>realy bad offenders would get off scott free.

They'd be dead, they wouldn't be getting freely. Look at almost every other nation on the planet, they have much more sever punishments for this sort of stuff than we do and people aren't committing ridiculous acts of crime because of it. In fact, it's actually VERY effective against deterring criminality where it's implemented.

I suppose your brother will not be in a rush to commit more crimes then OP

Don't break the law faggot. It's that easy to avoid prison.

so wait, you mean high school?

I'm sure your brother dindu nuffin wrong if he's in prison.........

you should probably forget about your brother, you sound like a true faggot.

also you're probably a nigger

I'm sure if OP's bro doesn't beat up anyone or deal drugs inside they can hook him up with a prison job making license plates or something.

Why didn't your brother just not break the law

So he raped some girl? He ruined someones life just to get his nuts off before he turned 25? Not a shred of sympathy for him.

Shill bait thread confirmed.
>Using meme flag
It was for told by shill leak

Retards will tell you prison is supposed to be cruel. You should ignore them. The punishment of prison is the loss of freedom. Everything else is just cruel guards, ineffective administration, and underfunding, sold as "tough on crime."

It doesn't work and it never has but it sure feels good to act like a badass on the internet.

t. Solicitor

your brother is a criminal, his opinions doesn't matter anymore and it sounds like it's working perfectly fine because if your nigger brother doesn't want round two he'll avoid doing crime next time

>wrist band trackers on all convicted criminals (non violent)
>.gov cell phone app alerts to nearby threats
>No laws prohibiting segregation of these threats
>Threats created their own segregated society
>legal grounds to make grown up America great again without paying room n board for the tuck ups and undesirables

>Implying white criminals are any less a POS than inmates of other races.

No it's not humane but you should be somewhat thankful people tolerate the state stealing enough from them to pay for a roof and food when they could just pay for a couple holes in the ground and some bullets

It's a waste. Should be replaced with penal slavery.

First degree aggravated sodomy of OP

Every other western nation on the planet is a lawless commie hellhole.

You sound like an underage fag, let me sort this, according to you 'Life worse than death' is
>Nasty food
>showering in front of people
>getting called small dick
>pooping in front of people
>snoring
>going to bed early
>getting up early
>NO INTERNET
>bullying and name calling
>no respect, NO RESPECT
>getting pushed and shoved

Dude, just fuck off... all of that shit is trivial. How about getting ass raped by a gang of pixies, getting stabbed 182 times by a shank the size of a coat hanger wire, or watching everything you own in this world get repossessed, Wife GONE, Kids GONE, House family car, GONE.

OH NO YOUR FUCKING INTERNET IS BEING MONITORED. Eat a dick asshole.

>loss of freedom
Like determining whether or not someone sticks their dick up your ass? Because that's what this dudes brother is getting right now and I believe it's a fitting punishment

ITT: antifucks complain about their future living arrangements.

> He sexually assaulted a girl since he didn't want to turn 25 and be a kissless virgin

JFC OP, you know sometimes I see a really cool car sitting in a parking lot. Still doesn't mean its AOK for me to bust one of the windows, hotwire it and rip donuts and drift everywhere in it either!

t. Joe Arpaio

OP is a faggot but our prison system really is trash. Not because it abuses prisoners (who gives a shit) but because they sit in there for a long-ass time and it costs a lot of money. We need to fund research into how to mindfuck these people into functional citizens in the least amount of time for the least amount of money. Do a bunch of test groups and optimize for minimum recidivism. Shouldn't be hard. If they're totally fucked and can't be rehabilitated, just designate some part of the country as a PvP zone and drop them off.

This. Don't need to import 3rd-worlders to pick my avocados when we could have american degenerates do it for free.

>greentext internet hardass

Should've written "shoot them all". It's BOTH edgy and more effective than that drivel.

Why? If all ex-cons really had nothing to lose after getting out, somebody WILL suffer.

Plus, wrist trackers and databases cost tax moneys you probably aren't paying.

If your brother carries himself with respect they won't bother him, because he might react.

The ones that try to puff themselves up by abusing people absolutely do not want to get shown up, they are trying to put on a play for each other, not get torn down.

Guards don't take liberties with you if you don't take it dry. Ultimately they just want to go home at the end of the day with the same amount of meat that they walked in with.

And if you have to, simply threatening guards through their superiors is often enough to get them transferred.

Simply leaving pictures of those guards houses in an administrator's mailbox can shake up an entire facility.

OP is a giant faggot and sliding another thread

Sage

Turns out locking people in crowded cells (which are probably significantly worse than the religious reformers meant them to be) doesn't do much to make them penitent.

lol, bait

This. OP is a colossal whiny faggotnigger and I hope his brother gets shanked in the yard. Fuck off bad genetics

>Because that's what this dudes brother is getting right now and I believe it's a fitting punishment
You're the reason people think we're backwards.

do other countries' prison system rely so much on rape? It seems like the only reason to avoid american prison is if you're a bitch in the first place so you don't get raped.

Go be a woman on another board

Oh no, faggots are thinking things. What will we do?

>le look at le me mom I'm le being le edgy rape apologist sand nigger faget on le internet XD XD XD XDD!!!!

Fag.
t.Sarcasm

>they'd be dead
Oh so they wouldn't face any punishment. America has the most cruel prison system on the earth and has the most crime. hmmm

No

He didn't ruin her life

you're a bad troll

Gay for pay can go a long way in prison.

Our prison system isn't the cruelest on Earth, but it's exceptional among developed countries. Among developing countries, there are much worse cases. Look up the Kwanliso of North Korea.

>house gone
>family car gone
Trivial shit. I don't have any of those and im happy

It needs to be harsh enough to control niggers. Honestly, the chain gangs were better, but if we can't do that any more,I guess it's best to put the monkeys back in their natural habitat.

>you have to shower and poop in front of others
Oh great, it's the janitor autist back at it again.

Sounds no different then what people go through in high school. Prison is the ultimate test of masculinity in it's most raw and adversarial form. Adapt or be destroyed.

Stop being whiny

>Kwanliso of North Korea
>"prisoners housed in villages"
They literally get their own villages in the prison

Get the fuck out of here with your hobocore bullshit.

High school

>have money to buy food from nearby restaurants
>shower at home while your alone
>dont have to poo in front of anyone, stalls are there
>no snoring
>no bed time
>get to sleep in on weekends
>have internet on phones
>little bullying
>get respect from teachers

How is it at all similar?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwalliso#Working_conditions
>Below-subsistence level food rations coupled with hard, forced labour results in a high level of deaths in detention not only as a result of working to death but also by rife disease caused by poor hygiene conditions. Corn rations are the usual staple diet of any prisoner but these may be supplemented by other foods found during labour such as weeds and animals. Each five-person work group has an informant, as does every prison camp "village".[4] Survivors and commentators have compared the conditions of these camps to those operated in Central and Eastern Europe by Nazi Germany during World War II in the Holocaust calling the DPRK's network of political prison camps the North Korean Holocaust.[9][10][11][12][13] There have also been comparisons between the North Korean network of political prison camps to the penal labor colonies of the USSR under Joseph Stalin, with many Western media outlets describing "Kwalliso" as "North Korea's Gulag"

In the same way prisoners on devil's island literally got their own island.

tits or gtfo cunt

How bad are prisons in California? gonna probably go in for few years for some felony bullshit threat i never made, but lying witnesses are going to be used. i may go to county which imo, is worse. least in prison you have more opportunity to work and take free classes transferable to community colleges. Whatever I am just going to mind my own damn business and do my time.

>your brother is a big baby he is facing trivial problems

>but losing your house and car is the worst thing in the world

Well if they are given little food at least that means they aren't forcefed, more than can be said about burger prisons

Prison isn't bad. Your brother is a little bitch. He's probably a crying fish getting punked everyday. I was in for 3 years for beating down a dude and they called it attempted murder. I was an adult education tutor in there and shit wasn't bad at all. It was like a vacation. There are faggots that serve the niggers in there, so rape is nonexistent unless to punish the weak. Tell your brother to man up.

>fitting punishment
You're such fucking dumbasses. Of course I think it's fitting but Iis the government saying that prisoners must rape each other? No it's because closet homos and pedos finally get their chance to do what they want in an environment completely adapted for them. Personally I think they should work, and work hard so they don't rape. But libshit cum dumpsters like you think that's "inhumane" so the niggers rape and get rape. I'm not going on cry when it happens though because I'm not a fag

I wouldn't worry about prison

i would worry about what to do after prison. finding any job would be a monumental task

not even NO INTERNET, just no internet for non educational shit.

You could probably watch Vsauce videos all day or Mythbusters episodes and they would be fine with it.

You haven't been to high school in a long time, have you?

Nice meme flag ftw, larper.

It's better to have them working and in some sort of routine than sitting around. That's obvious.

See
If you have any education just becoome a tutor and shit is cash. The inmates will pay you for taking their tests or helping them take them. I used to get packs of cigs and whatever I wanted. I'd have protection 24/7

>forcefed
Nigga what are you 13?

All non-violent drug offenders should be freed and put on parole. With the Clintons and Bushes hauling/ snorting as much cocaine as they did (Mena)/ still do, its incredibly unfair to the inmates whose only crime was wanting to get high.