Minnesota Thread

Any Minnesota anons here? Trump lost Minnesota by less than 1% of the popular vote. Do you think Minnesota is shifting red?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pktyJpWbcKA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myrrh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=pktyJpWbcKA

Gotta keep that riff raff out of Hopkins

Minnesota is shifting red but all of the middle-aged women go blue

Who cares what middle-aged harpies with grating voices think?

Also, Minnesota anons should join this discord chat server. Come bitch about the weather and Somalian trash.

TK4VVmj

The more niggers you get, the faster people learn

I heard these actually suck ass

Anyone going to Laura Southern's in MN this Wednesday?

Yes, give the shekelwhore shekels little goy

I would go to watch the violence outside the venue though.

The 19th Amendment. Treachery is a persistent problem amongst that demographic.

Most white women voted for Trump.

I shouldn't say "most" but it was something like 56% or something, right? I doubt the loud middle-aged political harpie demographic represents MN women.

This meme is on point. They dont commit crimes here in southern california since theres mexicans. On point everything else.

About 60% of white women, which is a reasonable plurality.

Minority women, a growing demographic, vote overwhelmingly left though, mostly negating that advantage.

Add to it that younger women also vote majority left and it becomes a bit of a problem. Compound that many are single issue voters and they'll choose trash candidates if said candidate aligns with the few views they care about. (i.e. Trudeau)

Agreed. It seems Minnesotans are pretty center-conservative but are somewhat afraid to express that view, especially with the influx of Somalis. They don't want their small corner of the country with a media shitstorm on how a quiet, white state is going KKK on nogs.

I've never met anyone who likes Somalis.

No one likes Somalis. Neighboring African countries don't like to deal with them. The piracy issue is lamented around the world, with superpower countries dedicating military resources to protect cargo shipments.

How they managed to tug the heartstrings of American politicians is beyond me. Probably tugged pursestrings instead.

Yoooo Anoka County here. The cities will almost always go blue sadly.

not too far from you user. The cities may be blue but most of the people around me in these northern suburbs are pretty red.

so much so i forget how blue our state is supposed to be.

I am Somali American I have a few points to make.

Niggers hate us because
A. We enslaved Niggers just like Whites and Arabs.
B. We are Caucasoid compared to a pure bantu nigg who has way diff features in comparisons to Us or even the 1/4 white African American population.
C. We are seen as Arab invaders by them and not African.

Read the image to get some details we literally had southern style plantations putting niggs to work thats why I chuckle when people call us the niggers of niggers.

Whites hate us because of Islam and our dark complexion.

Most Asians and Latinos are indifferent or dont even know what a Somali is, and Arab ties are good but they have alot of things on their plate right now too.
So no everyone doesn't hate us, infact alot of Whites like us because we are exotic in comparisons to the other minorities here and we have a regal attitude and way we carry ourselves.
We are loyal to family and intense when fucked with but deep down we are great people if you get to know us.

PS: The Brits once said we could have conquered all the way down to south Africa easily thats how superior we are to the black bantu niggs, infact we have the most land for a single ethnic group in Africa the whole horn is Somali google greater horn of Africa.

>most land for a single ethnic group in Africa

follow up question: why do you people stink so bad?

Any University of Minnesota students here?

>Our campus sends out email reports whenever there's a sex crime or robbery on campus

>Recently they changed their policy and stopped describing the suspects because 95% of them were niggers

>Last year a dozen of our football niggers gang raped a student and when they got suspended the whole team went on strike in solidarity

> Black Lives Matter chimps out constantly, blocking highways and the airport

Is there any hope for our state?

St. Cloud here. Wus poppin

Its not a stink its a perfume the women wear its made by lighting something called Myrr, a tree resin.
In fact its mentioned in the Torah, bible, and Quran and the Ancient Egyptians used it alot, here is the kicker, the only place myrrh grows is the Horn of Africa Somalia area.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myrrh

Well you'really still 80+% white. So yeah I guess. I'm assuming like most big cities they are nigger infested at this point. How bad is Minneapolis?

>enslavement
Can't dispute that. Still despicable behavior. At least white people have tried to make amends.
>Somali vs. Bantu
Observed behaviors are still repulsive. Sort of like comparing a solid turd to explosive diarrhea.
>Arab invaders
Can't dispute due to proximity.
>Whites hate us because of Islam and our dark complexion.
There's a lot more that they don't like about your people user.
>Asians and latinos don't know who Somalis are
Asians know what's up, they're just quiet. Social networks are closed off due to language barrier and word spreads within the hour. Think Naver, Xiaonei, etc. Can't say much about Latinos, but they stay quiet too. Can't take their judgments at face value.
>Exotic to white people
White people, or people in general want to be left be and Somalis have a hard time keeping to themselves, whether they mean to or not. Exotic doesn't mean much in day to day life.
>Regal
Not regal enough.
>Brits said long ago Somali would take Africa
See But your forefathers didn't and failed to measure up. Talking about past potential is just wasted energy and pointless. Conquest also involves growth and it's just not there. Africa, for all the wealth it provides, has a people that will not exploit its wealth to uplift its people.

What a mouthful. Point is that a lot of people really do not like the minority Somali presence in MN and keep quiet. Your justifications mean nothing to them.

They are the best pillows i have gotten

I understand your concern or gripes but what do you expect me to do apologize we cant do that we dont grovel. And do you think we came here all on our lonesome selves? No dude the door was opened and infact we were invited by your govt and social services like the Lutheran church, I recall my parents said the boys and girls club and some chuch helped settle us. Dont hate us for trying to move here any 3rd worlder would move here, take it up with who had the power and authority to open the door.

how long have you had it?
i had a friend who bought one and said it wore out and lost its shape after a while of owning it.

>Is there any hope for our state
Be the hope you want to see. If you personally see any one group blocking the roadways, run them over and don't stop.

do we even really get a bunch of protesters up here? I know we got a bunch of crust punks and other degenerates that'd be sympathetic to antifa but I don't ever hear about protests here.

My brother goes there, I'm going to Wisconsin. He tells me there's a ton of feminist shit there too, especially directed at the fraternities on campus, while it seems like they should be more concerned about the nigger rapes.

BLM Minneapolis is one of the most militant factions in the country, but they've been relatively quiet for the past 1.5 years roughly

When I lived in Wisconsin it was great, the niggers were kept in check and the chipouts that did happen were short and all from Chicago. I don't know about Minnesota, didn't know they even had a Somali problem.

I'm currently in Wilmington, NC and it's fucking shit here. NC's a great state but don't go/live near the coast. It's Cali-lite.

Minnesota is liberal as fuck, it's hard as fuck to find right-wingers out here.
I hate those ugly ass Somali nests..

Anyone from pic related:
RIP John's Variety.

that makes sense- that was about how long its been since I had heard about any protests.Kinda wish another one would pop up, id like to go down and watch the wildlife

Mound, huh?
you wouldn't happen to have a crippling paid med addiction would you?

pain* med

>Caucasoid
Why are your heads shaped funny?

Will confirm, WI is comfy and relatively nigger-free outside Milwaukee and the medium-sized cities between it and Chicago.

Madison is the Berkeley of the state and should be avoided unless you can tolerate that sort of thing. I can’t, so I don’t go there.

Rest of the state is pretty awesome.

Wow a somali nigger that knows how to read and write now i have seen everything

Naw, I made it out.
But yeah, there's a huge pill/heroine problem there now.

Because its Caucasoid type, surely you know about the 3 skull types? Negroid Caucasoid and Mongoloid, the unique feature to Somalis though is that we have the narrowest chins/mouths so in the end it looks Triangular.

We took it up with the government, and they ignored us. They did this as a virtue signalling gesture that they don't have to personally deal with.

Now there's a culture clash that has no end in sight. It hasn't boiled over like it has in other areas since BLM funding isn't quite as strong, but there is a pretty clear 1488 sentiment taking hold given how militant black supremacy groups were there.

Just be wary if there's a cultural shift the opposite of what's happening now. It's said that the farther the pendulum swings to the left, it swings just as hard to the right. People can only be ignored for so long.

I am no nigger infact my ancestors had niggers in chains.

>he thinks because enslaved other niggers he's not human garbage
newsflash kunta kinta everyones enslaved niggers just because you've got 5+ IQ points on the average bush nigger doesnt make you any better

#rekt

Fuck off.

>I am no nigger
>Somali
Enslaving other niggers don't make you less niggerer.

Is minisota that one where everything is in arabit in a few towns?
actually I think it was michigan, and the mudshits charge white people more so they pack up and leave so they can rent to other arabs and control the town

Relax man stay true to your roots the northern land has always been the liberal stronghold, you cant out anti immigrant the south. Take a chill pill Somalis have been here since the early 90s. We are barely entering our 2nd generation the kids will integrate and it'll be ok. Also you cant really point a finger at us when the southern border is wide open and millions of Mexicans are pouring in, we are a drop in the bucket at the end of the day infact all muslims are about 1% or less. Worry about empowering yourself and family give these war torn immigrants a chance to get on their feet, we are very entrepreneurial in Africa, infact any South Africans can chime in or Kenyans, or Ugandans, we are big business men there not welfare recipients. We are learning a whole new language, imagine you were placed in Somalia and had to learn the whole language in people were rambling about your 1st generation community being on handouts, well due because you cant even speak the language, you cant even read your mail! Think about that, you cant help your kids do homework, all while trying to avoid niggers and other bad influences.

I mean it, we are not niggers, dont be ignorant man, you have so many things to latch onto but niggers is not one, I could understand Sandniggers but not niggers.

WI really was great, I lived in the Appleton area. Good to hear MN isn't a shit hole. I really want to move back to the Midwest but I'd like to know bit more about the good, the bad, and the ugly for the states in the area. I need to do more research. Thing is, the best way to find out that kind of info is to talk to people that live there and that can be tricky. So long as the place has:
1. Cold weather
2. Nice people
3. Majority or close to majority right-leaning people
4. High White majority
Then it should be ok

Edina pride boys hell yea

Lets take the anthropologists opinion they've checked the dna, ancestery, skull type, language, and history of our people and theyve also concluded we are not negroid and infact closer to Caucasian not negroid. We are a proud people dont insult us by lumping us in with negros again.

Does he look more like left or right,

Can't figure out why you goofers keep electing Franken and Klobaucher. A kike and a cunt who follows her script and even 'praised' Hillary for her work with Hatian refugees.

Somalis are so inbred the average IQ is 68; 7 points below the classification for retarded.

Sorry mate you were probably mostly white 1000 years ago but you've been mixed with your nigger sex slaves and inbred too much. I feel for you mate - really I do - but Somalia needs to convert to a religion that bans cousin marriage and values rationality. Shia Islam is good, Christianity or Zoroastrianism is even better.

After that kill all the men with IQs on the lower 50% of the Somali IQ bell curve for 3 generations and well consider your people human again.

We hate you because you're violent subhuman savages, not because your skin is dark.

>can't out anti-immigrant the south
ICE is really cracking down. It is stupid seeing the numbers they haul away. The wall is past prototyping and now they're getting bolder. They see that their efforts are no longer going to waste.
>integration
Not a guarantee. Stats and stories say otherwise.
>

Ive honestly checked those IQ results and the cold hard truth is they did not check a single Somali person, they checked Kenyans and Ethiopians and added their scores up divided that by two and assigned that number to Somalia. How about we IQ check Somali diaspora so its fair since we all share the same environment here, I bet my IQ score is higher than the avg white american.

FUCKING BASED!!! XD

Niggers enslave niggers, it's not an accomplishment.

You were brought here by jews LARPing as Christians. You're either Arabs or Niggers, either way you got to go.

Inbreeding.

You should focus more on improving your own race than on trying to fit in here. And by improve I mean kill the stupid ones. That's what we did in the middle ages - we had a few centuries where stealing a loaf of bread got you hanged, you should look into that.

And stop inbreeding. Stop having 4 wives so every man can have a wife.

It doesn't matter to me, what does matter is that your people are a constant source of gibs, terror attacks, rape, and crime. You are obviously not happy here in the USA and will be much happier at home.

Arabs and Pakis are bigger terrorists, who did 9/11? I assure u it wasnt us.

Blacks are bigger criminals and rapists, who is blm and crips and bloods?I assure u that isnt us.

And I am very happy here infact this dialog I believe improved what ever misconceptions you had about us and has been cordial.

Again I do not understand t he nigger label we are not even negroid, Again I repeat we had niggers in chains and are classified as caucasoid along with Ethiopians. Stop slandering us with falsities.

Arabs aren't bigger terrorists, they're better terrorists. They are more intelligent. Compare the underwear bomber to the Boston Marathon bombers. The Saudis don't count because they had financial and logistical backing from the Saudi intelligence services, and who knows maybe the Israelis too. We know that the Israelis turned a blind eye to it at the very least.

Again, the average African-American IQ is 85 because our niggers don't inbreed much and they have about 25% white admixture.

I'm glad we can have this discussion, and I'm happy that there are people among your race that aren't savages. A man like you should train in leadership and arms so he can become a successful warlord in his homeland.

The word "nigger" among Americans has more to do with behavior than skin or genetic heritage. We consider criminal ethnic Europeans niggers and don't associate with them.

In an ideal world we could help you drive your dummies into the desert to die, eliminate in-breeding and polygamy, and use donated eggs from white women to increase the white admixture of your people. I'm positive that we could have the average IQ of Somalia in the 90s in 2 generations with just these things. A generation after that we could have it in the 100s, and you could genocide Congoloid Africans for us.

Alright my fellow burger, but i'll decline on the women offer I'm not a fan of white women sexually I'm only interested in our women.

I didn't say the women, just their eggs. Women have millions of them, and you can put them in your women to produce 1/2 white children.

Ok along as their not polish, irish, or spanaird eggs. We gotta have standards :)

Lol classic post

Checked.

My vision of Africa is a continent ruled by North Africans with a more healthy version of Islam, with animist pockets for the Capoids. The Congoloids exist only as quadroons and octroons. That would protect the wildlife from the Chinese and ensure that the they can develop their own culture and ways of life.

Seriously consider joining the military so you can go home and fix shit.

>with a more healthy version of Islam

There isn't a healthy version of islam.

fpbp