Danganronpa 3

Not even mind drugging candies can control him.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones.
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

And with that, we're back in business, my friend.

Subs when?

16 hours

Missed the beginning of the episode.
Why did best girl take her fluffy coat off?

Why haven't we got an update on Jabberwock yet?

Cover the corpse.

to seduce animator

Because Mirai hen isn't an anime about the DR2 chumps

Cause she's a crazy murderer.
Our boy Juzo's gonna get her killed though so it's cool

Ruruka was basically trying to save herself by eliminating Izayoi because of her NG code

exactly what Kirigiri did in DR1 to Naegi.

>Best girl
>When she's a back stabbing bitch

Funny

Ah, I see.
I don't know about him, but it sure worked on me.

Reminder fedora is the best boy

When Juzo confronted Kizakura there was a mini-flashback that showed him meeting Junko under the rain

He really is the fucking traitor, called this shit weeks ago

I want to marry Sonia!

How can anybody not love her?

Well done, my friend.

Juzo is love.
Juzo is life.

TRAITOR
R
A
I
T
O
R

>When Juzo confronted Kizakura there was a mini-flashback that showed him meeting Junko under the rain

there was ?

But Jabberwock's only been shown in Mirai Hen

KiriJunko hints
Chisa almost confirmed to be Monokuma Maid
Juzo suffered at the hands of Junko (Getting Chisa kidnapped and being her security guard bitch boy)

Twas a good episode

Episode Summary:
>Kizakura was a part of the response team that were trying to save the 78th class from DR1's killing game
>His NG code is opening is left hand
>Juzo comes to kill Kirigiri but Fedora tricks him into activating a trap
>Ruruka activates another trap to kill Kirigiri but Fedora saves her and activates his NG code resulting in his death
>Ruruka's NG code is letting another player leave the building, confirms she killed Izayoi with Candy
>Juzo almost gets seduced by Ruruka but snaps out of it and is now trying to open the exit
>Kirigiri and Ryota went back to save Naegi

He was talking about defending Munakata though. I'm pretty sure they were showing him getting beaten up by Junko.

Kirigiri was going to stop Junko
Why would she need to stop Izayoi if he did everything she asked?

NO FUCKING WAY FEDORA DIED
HOLY SHIT

>Ruruka kills everyone
>Still can't leave the building because technically she'd be breaking her NG code
>It was all for nothing

This anti-DR2 guy is really autistic.

And?

Hajimeme and the other chumps aren't the focus

Yeah, it showed Juzo lying on the floor looking at the sky and Junko looking at him from above. It was only like 1 or 2 seconds long, while Juzo was yelling at Kizakura.

Best pairing

I've been waiting for this my friend, good job.
I'm turning to despair however, as I'm now leaving on a trip to the mountains for a week and i may or may not have internet access. On the good side, even if ill have to catch up on sunday at least i wont get spoiled through the week.

With my blog out of the way, stay strong friends! I hope our boy performs magnificently.

That'd would actually be a perfect bad end if it was a game similar in style to ZTD.

Probably him trying to stop the Reserve Course from An Heroing

> fedora totally a traitor! XD
Once again retarded retards showed their retarded retardness.

Where is sub user ?

What's his angle in all of this, anyway?

The way Kirigiri acted makes me think the exit is a trap.

Lewd.

Yes, pic related.

WOW now i need to re watch this

Bet he was the same guy who was arguing the irrelevant DR2 characters would never show up in Mirai-hen just one day before it happened. His writing style is very similar.

If Ando had any brains, she would tell atleast her boyfriend that NG code. It's a safe bet, since it can't be activated on the spot, due to the closed scene from the outside world.

And now, as she already responsible for a death, she is a goner.

But not as goner as Saionji's safety from the bullying, because I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Stop being autistic. This anime is the wrap-up to the whole Danganronpa story, that includes the DR2 cast. DR2 cast will be shown eventually people are just mad because they keep stalling after teasing us with ep 6.

Animeman is traitor.

RIP

So where the fuck was he for 2 weeks?

Good characters always die in DR.

No, Kirigir's hands were tied when Naegi got the boot. She pretty much let him get voted as the blackened, but she couldn't really do much in that situation.
Andou made a conscious decision to kill Izayoi and attempt to kill Kirigiri.

Oh forgot post credits
>Togami and Weedman unseal the entrance of the building
>Togami enters but activates a trap causing the building to collapse

>suffered at the hands of Junko
Get btfo by a 15 years old girl.what a fuckin failure

Sleeping, looking for Naegi's friends, being a badass.

So no one is going to talk about how the Gekkoubot is moving on its own now?

Where is munakataboys at

Training his legs so he can kick the fuck out of people.

Does this shit still stands?

Why the fuck do her tits have to be so big?
Her seduction is working on me even without the candies.

You are nothing more than a cowardly frenchman. To think that you speak ill of somebody sacrificing one person to save their own skin when you happily sacrifice the entirety of France just to appease your Islamic overlords.

Monaka is a nice girl and set it to protect Naegi on default.

>Doktor, turn off my despair inhibitors

CHISA KNEW JUNKO LITERALLY CONFIRMED

Kizakura died due to poison, so no.
Unless Ruruka is also the killer and it actually counts her as killing him too in a roundabout way.

>If Ando has any brains
It's not that she's stupid, she has crippling trust issues. She relies on her candies each time she has to deal with people. Else she act aggressive.

Probably.
It won't if either Kirigiri or Ruruka die though.

>B-but that's madness!

Really? I hope this is truly the case.

Hiding from Munakata cause he's the traitor.

But that's insane! You'll-

No, Koichi died by his NG code.

What does this mean?

The usual theory was that people moving left die of their NG code. Kizakura disproves that.

you could say that the movements are irrelevant and the people looking forward are the survivors but Miaya would be odd to be counted as a survivor even if the bot survives the encounter with Munakata in tact. Probably just nonsense

Juzo Junko dealings

It means Juzo knew Junko.

He still died nevertheless.

God bless you my friend and have fun out there! God speed!

Shouldn't be hope inhibitors?

She's actually acted quite intelligently so far.
Dealing with Seiko and setting up the trap in the ground.
It's just that she's kind of a bitch.
A somewhat likeable bitch, but a bitch nonetheless.

Not anymore since Kizakura died from NG

Theory is people going left will die through Poison.

Completely debunked!

IS THERE ANYONE?

It means we're going to see Mukuro beat the shit out of Juzo on Thursday

She only need to wear more revealing clothing then she'd be rivaling mikan in fan service

Damn, Junko's DIS PAIRS are even bigger than usual here.

So it's safe to assume that this scene is going to be in Zetsubou-hen on Thursday right?

Admit it, you waited impatiently for my bullying delivering, frenchanon? Don't be so tsundere! Hahahaha!

Crippling trust issues is something a quarter of the Hope's Peak Academy students possess. But since she was with Izayoi since the childhod, it was strange or me to see her killing her boyfriend that easily. Oh well.

He got bullied the fuck up by Junko, so there's your answer, Junko can.

>Kizakura is trending on twitter.
Wow, not even the anime's name trends.

Does it really matter which side he's turned though?
He's dead and it could still mean that whoever is in a sideways position is confirmed to die.

I just have a kneejerk reaction when I see a frenchman talking tough, and the moment I learned you were french I couldn't contain myself anymore.

Fedora died for Kyoko-chan even though she doesn't deserve it

Juzo confirmed to be Junko's bitch boy security member

now we just gotta see him had her the monokuma pin while she's ryoko

Why couldn't he just let him go.

HAS JUZO WON A SINGLE FIGHT IN DR3 OTHER THAN AGAINST HAJIME "BORING" HINATA?

THIS IS FUCKING PATHETIC

Licking a corpse's saliva for a clue, sasuga detective.

I wish I could see Junko beat the shit out of Juuzo.

Thank you, my friend! I definetly needed this!

>Building is underwater
>Secret room is the exit
>If our boy Juzo manages to open the door everyone will drown
SOMEONE PLEASE CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

Nah, your need years of training to be able do that artistic falling in any possible situation.

Wow Fedora was the one guy that would have protected Kirigiri too.