How do we solve the kiwi problem?

pic related

White sperm counts are plummeting

nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11895120

t minus how long until these Maori chads breed all the white women in middle earth?

maoris are already mixed themselves

>so it’s totally okay if they fuck my wife

you’re worse than canada

imagine what it's like to just sit around thinking about interracial sex all the time

1) We already beat them to it.
2) If enough Maori men put down the pipe,got educated, got a job, and were capable of attracting white woman in large numbers that would be progress.

This. Don’t know if it’s good. My girlfriend is just one eights Maori Anglo, but she still look ethnic as fuck. Gets drunk pretty quick and her less diluted family members fit Russia well with their no fucks given aggressive attitude

Birdman competition!

The maori people are done for. I've tried explaining to them the importance of keeping within the realms of their own kind to prevent the loss of their culture and physical traits, but they just come back with some bullshit how 'no amount of interbreeding will get rid of our mana' (maori spirituality passed down through blood). They're too stupid to even fathom the concept of race importance, fuck it.

Might also be worth pointing out white sperm counts are plummeting around the world, not just here in NZ.

be me
be nofap for 2 years
be moari
fuck ur whife

THIS

FUCK New Zealand

every white girl wants to fuck moaris, and and angry about that
also im a white male

You would have a better chance with the shielas if you learned how to speak English

no u

Kind of is, you just worry about your mexican and 50% white ratio problem, americuck.

why is she living in Russia?

shots fired
now her brother moved to for medical school a few month ago. she has always been fascinated with Slavic and Russia culture so she moved here to get a degree in international relations, Russian and Slavic studies

Most New Zealanders don't care about your retarded 'saving the white race' meme. We're above that. We just laugh at Trump every night on the six o'clock news.

aussie nz and uk are the new abd improved america dont fuck it up boys

the state of NZ whites, scarey

show your flag, pussy

this guy gets it

Lol what? You're a tad naive i see. 'saving the white race' Is the single most pressing situation conerning white people. There's a massive amount of us here, you've just buried your head in the sand.

No we dont you faggot.

You're a funny guy

You're funny too

Lol sure thing nigger

kek, no

Artificial wombs

simple fact you don't.
just have sex already.

Lol your shithole is 55% white.

We have far less problem than the birthplace of modern decadence, America. Focus on your own problems you fat Amerilard.

Literally /thread. You americucks can get back to us when you've finished playing in the dirt in the middle east, talking shit to North Korea, fucking around with putin, stopped beaners from going in to your country, and rid yourself of that fucking LGBTQQ bullshit

Maybe ask the europeans to go back to europe and the problem will be solved.

pajeet or chink behind this post. even my girlfriend’s mixed family is outraged with Asian immigration and popping up niggers and arabs
Maoris came to New Zealand maybe a century earlier than European and genocided the natives

god i hate these cunts and other pacific islanders.
they're as annoyingly full of themselves as pajeets or brazilians, if you make fun of them a little they go apeshit.
there was this one joe rogan episode where he was clowning on doing that stupid ass screaming and stomping thing for a football game and there were so many butthurt maoris crying about "muh proud culture that isnt relevant on the world stage".

It was in the 1400's that they settled in nz

you know we have replacement fertility levels right? stupid fat american.

How legitimate is this news that Western sperm count is dropping in the first place? It seemed to come out of nowhere being promoted usually along with thinkpieces about how western women should breed with non Westerners.

true, but the country ones are good as. got heaps of rural half caste mates who just want to go fishing and hunting

Hah! An american saying we're full of ourselves. Fuck off ya fat git. We kee0 to ourselves but you loud mouth fucks have to have your fucking opinion heard on literally EVERY subject. No one gives a fuck what you think, the rest of the planet hates you and would love nothing more to see your 'glorious' country fall and become a 3rd world shit hole (Y'all are halfway there already) and its beautiful to watch your country rip itself apart.

Amen.
Pass another doe bro cunt.

>buhhhh me culture so rich. fuckin mericans so ebil. buhhhhhh
lol the only person from your people who is any relevant is a god damned wwe wrestler.

yea im wary of it, just like that shill spam about how jew doctors found exercise is dangerous to white men