Stop Calcifying your Pineal Gland

Stop Calcifying your Pineal Gland

Ok

No

What method can I use to stop?

FUCK OFF you fucking plebians Alester Crowley wannabe witch occultist gaymasons. You need to stop larping the New Age. It's bad research

not being retarded

6 gorillion mg DMT vaporized and inhaled.

Varg you always ask so much of me.

Drink spring water

Varg just wants you to be happy, healthy, and not Muslim.

STOP

>Drinking anything other than distilled water in glass

You may as well brush your teeth twice a day with some type of fluoride enriched paste while your at it

>BUT DIDILLED WADUR MAKES YOU DEFISHINT IN DUH MINERALS AN' SHIEET

Stop it, take proper diet gives you everything you need.

Spring water - trace minerals
food n sheeeit - trace minerals
"purified" water - Flouride, among other chemicals
>Naturally occurring minerals do not calcify your pineal gland you fucking mong, that's the point of putting cancerous flouride in everything under the guise of GOOD FO MUH TEEF

Distilled != Purified

Distilled is Distilled

Reverse Osmosis is not Distilled

"Purified Water" generally is not distilled.

Distilled is pure water. Plain and Simple. 2 Hydrogen 1 Oxygen.

BAD WORDS ARE APPEARING ON THE INTERNET AGAIN MOMMY

>Purified water is one of the strongest corrisives ever to exist
Hey vey lets drink 100%pure water

You pol are really tards with some topics

Yeah we should totally just... you know... stop drinking water.

Why is this not a close up of Joe Rogan's eyes?

Whats wrong with osmosis water?

I don't want ANYTHING in my water. PERIOD. Why does ANYTHING need to be in my water. I drink water for water. I don't want added minerals. I don't want fluoride. I don't want trace xenoestrogens. I don't want ANYTHING. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN QUICKLY AND EASILY DO THAT IS BY DISTILLATION AND STORAGE IN GLASS CONTAINERS. I FUCKING SWEAR WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE SUCH FIERCE OPPOSITION TO PURE WATER WITH NOTHING IN IT. IT ONLY MAKES MY CHOICE FEEL MORE RIGHT

Eh, not much. It's very clean when filtered. Thing is that water in nature also has trace minerals and elements that the body does use.

Some parts are well understood, others not so much. People take to extremes and think pure water is the best and everything else is tainted.

However, it doesn't seem to affect people. If they eat their vegetables, they'll get trace mineral and element consumption covered, even with pure water.

I distill 2 gallons a day. One for drinking, one for cooking.

If you drink demineralised water you’ll piss out all your minerals idiot. Humans are meant to drink spring water.

Read my post Australia

NZ not Australia and no you won’t.