youtube.com/watch?v=kdOnR_Trf4Y

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u0tl2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder what he did to deserve that?

Must be another side to this story.

Whatever it was never go full retard.

I didn't see any hate. Only facts.

That Jew should find his way into an oven.

That’s the answer to shill’s question :”why so many WNs are trash”. You ostracize people and those who own shit, so they feel intimidated to voice what a lot of people think

>go directly to jail
>do not pass go

>Be a Nazi white supremacist
>Run a taco restaurant

It's as ridiculous as owning a kebab shop. Fucking retard edgelords

He looks more like a hipster than a Nazi.

>liking tacos means you like spics
wtf i'm a civic nationalist now

>own successful business
>reveal your power level
>now being investigated by local sheriff for hate crime
>sales skyrocket 6,000,000 % once people find out what a brave and honest person this owner is
>sheriff shakes his hand and invites him to a non-hooked nose dinner with his family
>Jewish menace BTFO

"hate crimes" are a liberal forced meme.

the supreme court already decided they aren't a thing. stop trying to make them a thing.

This

Also this

This dude is fucked. I can already see the lawsuit from the (((ADL))) coming. The kikes will go after him and make sure he gets the maximum jail sentence possible.

>Search on google
>hey joe's jewish taco's and black cocks
HOLY KEK

>maximum jail sentence possible.
You mean 0 years? It's in America

kikes literally have no movers and shakers only dull placated people.

If you are not a brain dead zombie you can win a case against a jew even if you assaulted them.

I won't tell you how because that would be unfair to Jewish people since this is a game of intellect and I am superior I ain't giving hints.

yeah the kick from the one dude is what's going to fuck them. if they didn't get physical it'd probably just end in the business shutting down due to spending every penny on this guy's lawyers. but that kick... man, as soon as that happened i winced. that's the worst choice of that man's life.

We're redpilling the ADL, slowly but surely. With every link, every "Hate Crime", every false flag.
Soon they will belong to us.

You are here forever.

but i hate muslims and i enjoy fish & chips, wat do?

>cremation service

>the kick
Prove it

Lord have mercy on my sides
Bravo

>now being investigated by local sheriff for hate crime
silly kikes, this will backfire

Not too bright are you? The ADL is (((their))) sock puppet, you don't redpill the ADL, they already know the truth and are working against it.

kek didn't even notice that

>as soon as that happened i winced

Same. They're probably going to get him for for a hate crime against the poor jews.

>I wonder what he did to deserve that?
Tried and true method jews use to play the victim card. They start the story in the middle.

i can see why the heeb might be a little holocausted.

And apparently if you actually ate there as opposed to writing a Fee Fee Google review the steak tacos are awesome.

Holy shit lmfao

This kid knew exactly what he was doing with that name drop at the end

The reviews are gold

>I went to order a taco and they tried to give me a free tattoo on my arm and make me wear some kind of gold star? It was a very nice gesture but I didn't really want the tattoo and the gold star clashed with my outfit. 1 star because I never got my taco

That isn't funny, it's gay faggot shitlib trash.

I was there during this 'assault', and that fuckin' little hebe was starting a fuckin' fracas inside before he got ejected.

I don't care how nasty the owner's language was when he ejected that kike, he had every right to stomp his teeth into the curb and grind them into dust.

These bros need some help on their yelp.

archive.is/u0tl2

lol - clever.

People get angry and yell dumb stuff all the time. Is this seriously a hate crime??

it is if your the poor jew being yelled at. You need to understand his pain goy.