What does Sup Forums think of us nonwhites?

What does Sup Forums think of us nonwhites?

We coexist with you because we must. We wouldn't if we were given a choice.

As individuals, I like some and dislike others. As groups, I dislike them all.

How do nonwhites feel about the alt-right?

This! I really hate that I live in a predominantly hispanic neighborhood in East Boston. That said, as much as I would like to randomly assault them or hurl a barrage of insults at them, I can't. So I am forced to coexist with people who are basically lesser than a farm animal.

Should be treated as valuable allies in the fight against global Jewry, as they hate you just as much as they hate us. ...Just promise to stay within your own borders after winning.

Hatred is wrong, user.

prove him wrong faggot

I try not to. Helps me not an hero

I like you when you are nice

I don't need to. Hatred itself is wrong.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hatred, like love, is a normal, human emotion. East Boston was such a nice community, predominantly working class Italian-American families. The Colombians started moving in, but they assimilated nicely and there were no issues. Then came an influx of Central Americans and this neighborhood went to absolute shit. I literally just had a shooting down the street last night. Yeah, its safe to say, I hate them.

>White women aren't white
We're using googa googa booga definitions again?

Sexually unappealing and low IQ. Bad hair and strange body types. Low class in terms of music and art. Breed like rats.

>Should be treated as valuable allies in the fight against global Jewry
Why would they though? It's not like they're our equals, and they know it. They know they as a group are dumber to us. They know if they destroy the jews, it's right back to being the underlings and retards who can't get one over on whites because their ability for foresight, pattern recognition and emotional control is shit.
The fruits of our labor, the success, technology, peace, happiness... The jews are dominating us and taking these fruits, and promising them to the subhumans of the world.
I mean, if I were a nonwhite, I'd have no reason to help whites.

Not sure. Pls deliver some bunda so we can evaluate better.

>Hispanic

Not a race fuck tard

Just call them mexican

>we

Well, the obvious way to get them on the same side is show them why Jews are working against them too. That shouldn't be *too* difficult with blacks, what with all the Jewish owned slave vessels. Or why not just good old fashioned altruism? At the end of the day, we need as many goys on our side as we can, as it means fewer opportunities for Jews to weaponize another group as a distraction to make us forget about (((them)))

they hate us

he asked for a white opinion
read the op

Just wish you'd stay in your own lands

this

if you nonwhites wouldn't be invading my home country and other white nations i wouldn't even think or care about you at all.
if wouldn't be threat to us you would not even be worth it to think about at all.

t.

gas

Uma delicia

t. german-brazilian

every race should stay in their own country and own people.

It's a well known fact that at Disney World in Orlando, you have the WORST guests when you Brazilians visit the park

Fine as long as you go and be poor somewhere else.

>Well, the obvious way to get them on the same side is show them why Jews are working against them too.
How can you guarantee them that a future with whites as the dominant race will be better for them than one with jews?

7-1

I like watching you guys fuck our women

Underrated post.

I would like nonwhites far more if they stayed in their own countries

fuck off we're full

Mostly poc think altrighters are a bad joke. They pay you very little mind. Like a toothless crippled dog.

>East Boston
>Mexican

>Wogs thinking anyone else is a bad joke
Ooga booga bix nood muhfugga

>>I try not to
>Finland
>Only 3.6% of foreign born residents come from countries outside the EU
>96.4% White
>Not a racially homogeneous country
My man, you can probably count the number of non-whites you've seen on your hand.

>Finland
>white
"No"

Half of Sup Forums hates you. Half of the rest say they hate you because they're larping.
The remaining quarter has no objection.

There are subhumans of every race. I know you won't admit it, but some africans are much more valuable for preserving diversity and fighting against globalism than MOST whites, who have their mind totally rotten.

But you are an american who lives surrounded by the worst cockroaches bred in the capitalist trashcan, I can understand your posture. I also know that most third worlders are shit. But the war is not a racial war, it's a ware between globalists who want to turn the world into a melting pot and traditionalists who want to preserve their racial and cultural identity.

Only someone with an inferiority complex would hate whites, that's the fact.