I've wanted to visit California since I was little. My old roommate went back in 2008 and had the time of his life

I've wanted to visit California since I was little. My old roommate went back in 2008 and had the time of his life.

I know there's a lot of SJWs since the great rise of mental illness in 2014 but I honestly thought Sup Forums had to be greatly exaggerating how bad California really is. They just had to be.

So, here I am in Hollywood and I've made a huge mistake. I've only been here for two days and I'm ready to leave. The trip is two weeks long.

>Hollywood Boulevard is a shithole infested by crazy SJWs and homeless people
>There's so much fucking smog and it smells like ass everywhere
>SJWs are literally everywhere and they're far crazier in person than they are on the internet
>The only bars worth going to have long ass lines and are super expensive, you're left with dive bars and shitty bars filled with trashy degenerates who will follow you around and beg for smokes/$1 bills
>Even the celebrities (from what I was told) avoid Hollywood for the most part now
>There's hundreds of these autistic YouTubers and Livestreamers trying to get famous around Hollywood
>No one is a normie
Hollywood is the first person I've ever been where I genuinely miss normies. No one is normal. Everyone's into this weird grunge phase or has a severe mental illness.
>Everyone knows when you're a tourist and is always trying to scam you
>Those hot babes walking around in bikinis though? Let me know where they are because all I've seen so far are out of shape colored hair crazy SJWs walking around giving white males awkward stares

Jesus man. Just nuke this fucking place. If you've never been to Hollywood recently, you have no idea how bad it really is here. The SJW problem is seriously out of control.

>staying in Hollywood
you deserved it desu

They're just victims of Jewish mind control

Brave New World = hedonism, and the white
race is the only group they fear.... hence the endlesss shilling and Sup Forums being killed

Dude you fell for the tourist trap, not even native Californians go to Hollywood anymore. Basically all of Los Angeles is why I welcome Kimberly Jong Un to grow a pair and nuke us.

only tourists go to Hollywood like a typical dumb autist white boy you got suckered. Studio City is where you see celebs, they all go to the same fucking coffee bean its annoying. Oh look its Adam Sandler wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap in doors with a puffy jacket. Gee i wonder who that guy is..im over here pretending i dont see him and everyone else does the same. Jim Carey is at vons looking at tomatoes, i thought he was homeless. That fat dude from GoT is having hot wings wearing sunglasses and a puffy jacket. It's as if they are so important than the rest of us. Ever since they booted me off SNL i've never fully recovered. assholes.

Hollywood? What the fuck is wrong with you? Come up to NorCal and get away from that shit hole. Northern California and Southern California are practically two different states.

It's L.A., of course it lives that way.
Visit museums though, Getty Center, Getty Villa, etc., see some history stuff, you'd feel much better.

LA is a degenerate 3rd world tier city full of minorities and homeless. If you're gonna visit California do your research and go to actual cool places. Like previous posters mentioned, you fell for the tourist scam. LA is India tier shit hole.

I mean shit I live in Cali but i sure as hell aint going to L.A fucking gross

Come down to San Diego
The military presence here balances out the SJW

I visited a member of my family who got stationed in Coronado from Virginia. The day II got there it was raining. I never saw worse drivers in my life.

Hollyweird

Yea, I usually stay off the roads in SD when it rains to avoid other people

That's because it hardly ever rains.

This is not your personal blog! Fuck off with the blog posting you stupid cunt!

It's an experience that obviously sparked a debate.
You leafs really suck at being assholes.

hey? where are you from? i'm from the midwest and have lived here for 10 years. i work in the entertainment industry. i do really well out here.

that being said, you are absolutely right LA/hollywood is a shit hole.

where are you staiyng user? you want to see some cool shit that i work on and get away from the degeneracy of this city?

You're an idiot. No one goes to Hollywood. LA is a shithole, and Hollywood is the shithole of that shithole. You're a faggot

this is what hollywood has done to miley cyrus.

I've lived in LA for nearly a year. I absolutely cannot wait to leave this third world shit hole.

What do you do user? No OP, but interested.

I keep telling people to stay away from here but you all insist on coming here.

It smells like urine and weed at every corner. Homeless everywhere, half of them have a mental illness and scream at you or a lamppost.

Stay fucking away from here.

The fakest most shallow corrupted people you will ever meet are in California now..

I don't think LA residents go to highland area

I just moved to LA from a more based town as well. Culture shock! There are some okay pockets though.

Back in the day you'd go to Hollywood to make it big. Now even if you make it you are starring in the shittiest movies ever. You can't win.

The smog is because the fires. The rest is because hollywood. Go to downtown for more normal city except also don't get murdered lol. For actually respectable area got Santa Monica or Malibu, where the celebs actually go. Fuck ton of weed and associated degeneracy but also hot babes.

Obama was elected because of Bush and how he fucked around in Iraq. The last eight years have been reeling against how horrible that presidency was and now we're seeing the pendulum swing back the other way.

These things have a way of reaching equilibrium. Think of how the 80s looked compared to the 70s. We're currently in 1982 and everybody's about to be making money again.

we have a standing rule at work. any resumes that come in that are locals, they go right in the trash. only PA, OH resumes. and yes we look at the last names as well.

You fell for the southern California trap, come to the north the white mans land.

>Just nuke this fucking place
I lived in Hollywood for a few months way back in 1990, and it was the worst cesspool I could imagine back then.

Had to travel to Cali dozens of times over the next decade for business, and it got progressively (heh) worse every time.

Last time I was there was late 2002 in San Fagcisco and it was so bad I rented a car and drove to Mendocino halfway through the conference.
>get up Thursday morning
>leave hotel
>step in bumshit before reaching the curb
>flag taxi
>sandnigger speaks no English
>finally jump out when stopped at traffic light and just walk the rest of the way after being driven in circles for 30 minutes
>nigger tries to mug me IN FRONT OF A FUCKING COP
>pass hairy man in leather chaps walking a chihuahua on a pink leash
>pass drag queens panhandlng
>get to convention center
>1st meeting cancelled because window is broken and security can't figure out what to do about the 200 bums nesting in the conference room
>walk back to hotel because fuck Cali taxis
>check out
>rent car
>drive up coast and fuck off in Redwoods for 3 days

California is a beautiful place. Too bad about the cunts who live there.

>homeless everywhere
they are literally fucking EVERYWHERE

why no locals?

You get chased by those crazy actor wanna new for money yet?

jewed, the thread

Gotta have money to be in Cali user or you’re just a SJw hipster wannabe YouTuber. Go relax in Hunnington take a trip to the red woods, hit San Fran for some sights go to a cheap ass lakers game if you have money try to meet some higher ups at a Downtown Club in LA. Latina organge county the rich hot white girls. Check out the Bay. Hollywood is only tourism not a place to hangout for long periods of time

I can't wait to get out of this fucking state.

>Latina organge county the rich hot white girls
Califagia in a nutshell.

hardly no work ethic. plus they resent the shit out of us transplants. They grew up on a goldmine out here, their education system failed them on how to make real money out here, and all they do is bitch and blame everyone but themselves.

oh and we're not a unionized shop, they hate that.

Bruh what you said about beautiful place but horrible people is also 100% true up in Oregon

>nesting

Lost hard

Idiot respectable people don't go to Hollywood. You got to places like Huntington Beach. Alright.

We need to make hollywood burn
Grab a gun and shoot all the SJWs
They cannot do anything since they have no guns you can literally cross states and shoot them open season no remorse end their life youll be doing them a favor

>Bruh what you said about beautiful place but horrible people is also 100% true up in Oregon
Force all the Californians to go back to their self-created shithole and Oregon will be great again.

The California exodus has damaged all the western states for the past 50 years.
Boulder?
Califag exodus.
Missoula?
Califag exodus.
Austin?
Califag exodus.
Seattle?
Califag exodus.
Phoenix?
Califag exodus.
Vegas?
Califag exodus.
Boise?
Califag exodus.
Portland?
Califag exodus, with no lube.
Santa Fe?
Califag exodus, with no lube, and a barbed wire strap-on.

Every city over 100,000 in the west has been destroyed by Californian refugees over the past 50 years.

They're horrible people who hated California so much that they try to recreate it wherever they go.