US cult of the soldier

>couple of soldiers die somewhere abroad
>oh how dares Trump not to personally call every single one of their families members

Soldiers fucking die, it is their job and they know the risks. Why are the public expectations of holding their hands so high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WxYSNvEZfM
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
world-nuclear.org/information-library/country-profiles/countries-g-n/niger.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans are pussies.

Woah woah woah woah.
You shut your fucking muslim cocksucking mouth.
Americans but be fat,stupid and arrogant but they are FAR from being pussies.

>what is the jew media

youtube.com/watch?v=3WxYSNvEZfM

BECAUSE JEWS ARE MURDERING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!

Imagine if trump would have invited the families to the white house and only gave them one scoop of ice cream.

>US cult of the soldier
If anything it's the cult of the soldier's wives and mothers.

I guess the $500,000 life insurance check they got from the DOD wasn't enough.

Notice how thousands of U.S. troops have died in the last 20 years and suddenly every single one of them is some kind of unique terrible tragedy? It's just communist kikes trying to pin shit on Trump. Nobody actually cares about this SF team getting killed.

This. I honestly hate Americans. Luckily, the usa is only 56% white and will be destroyed in a decade or two.

Nah, Americans are pussies. This is a fact.

because these soldiers are walking lumps of silicone and cosmic matter blended together in the humongous laboratories of the ET overlords who supervise earth with a furrowed brow. notice how all the politicians behave the same way and abide by the same conversational rules. they are instilled into them from the stellar laboratories of the furrowed browed smegma eating dimorphous extraterrestrials. they will soon land on earth. reminder that wars are there to cause unrest within the humane human populace drifting it far afield from holding out against its true threat. this is one of their plan.

YEAHHHH

pot and kettle

>brother

After 911 the natural reverence for the soldier was twisted and manipulated by politicians and MSM into this weird ass propaganda. The neolibs and neocons want us to admire police men of the global elites.

He's the one that started it you idiot. He claimed to call all of them.

Good luck calling the families of all 20,000 dead marines when boots hit the ground in N.Korea.

Based backhanded compliment. The Aussie shitposter kisses as he bites you.

The general public has never been as far removed from military life as they are at this point in time.

>Soldiers fucking die, it is their job and they know the risks.
This is true, and people forget because of how comfortable everyone is.
Shoo

Soldiers die for Israel:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Fuck, I wish I had a face like that. I'd become a serial killer and they'd make 20 horror movies out of me.

> Only first world country with a warrior class
> Pussies

qeq you're just pissy because you're not in it...

Why are American troops even in Niger lmao.

>Soldiers die
>Therefore, their commander does not have to give a shit
You should enlist, you'd likely be a general.

Kek

You are a pussy

kek

>Obama personally called the families of civilians killed in drone strikes
>Bush attended every single funeral and wake of all the soldiers killed in Afghanistan
>Clinton gave cunnilingus to ease the grieving of the widows made by the Kosovo conflicts and Desert Storm

Trump has a lot to live up to desu

>Why are the public expectations of holding their hands so high?
the media decided to "create context" for it

>Niger has two significant uranium mines providing 7.5% of world mining output from Africa's highest-grade uranium ores.
>Niger is the world's fourth-ranking producer of uranium

world-nuclear.org/information-library/country-profiles/countries-g-n/niger.aspx

hell yeah, I'd love sending my little chess pieces off to die