A fucking manlet to boot

A fucking manlet to boot.

"Goy just racemix and let yourself go!"

SOY'D

>chad toothy grin candid shot
>beta numale open mouth selfie

>that fit at 145lbs

how fucking short was that guy

I didn't know it was possible for Chads to turn into Virgins.

at least he can get laid

Is he posting how he got fatter? I looked at the pic an I thought it was one of those weight loss pics.

>fit

he's mildly in shape, you fatfuck

I kekd so hard. Thanks Brother.

I'm heavier than that guy & dont look like a bratwurst wtf

I'm actually a skellynecromage currently eating coal miner corpses in an old mine in Saskatoon trying to become a wendigo

anyway I weight 145 and can see vaguely my ribs, and I'm 5'9

how short was that nigga

White men with Asian girls is the lowest form of beta males.

I went from 6'3" 210 to 205 married in 5 years with 3 kids and a 6 figure job

and i still found time to shitpost on Sup Forums everyday
get on my level

I'd be pissed as fuck if I got married and my husband did this shit.

I honestly can't grasp why people do this. My friend's boyfriend after high school ended kept expecting me to get fat. Well I actually lost weight.

I can understand getting pregnant and obviously have baby weight afterwards but I would still focus on my appearance. I get couples get comfortable with each other but I care how I am seen and take pride in my appearance. I definitely would not like be known as some fat fuck when people glance at me.

im not fat and im a manlet that weighs 165 dis nigga like 5'2

That child is going to be highly insecure just like all half breed Asian males

Probably 5'3 or 4

It's all self-control. You don't have to be Mr. Universe but don't eat a jumbo bag of chips and a 12 pack of mountain Dew every day and actually get some exercise and you won't gain a ton of weight.

B

From Chadlet to tubby soyboy, many such cases!

Asian women are the easi-
Oh wait not for me.

underrated m8

Born-again virgin

Jesus Christ.

the prophecies were true

He's quite insecure, posting pics of his "hot" Asian wife. Is he also drinking alcohol next to his child?

K Y R I E
E L E I S O N

.........He ain't really White.

nigger detected
it's a well known fact Asians bitches only like white men when it comes to race mixing

>tfw was 6'2" 180 pounds 12% body fat at 18 and bluepilled af
>started coming to Sup Forums in 2011
>start taking the redpill
>lose interest in working out
>go full blackpill
>stop taking care of self altogether
>now 24 and 220 pounds and look like an absolute fucking whale

That picture...it makes me feel in ways I didn't know possible. And if I lose all the fat at this point I'll never look as good as I did back then, as I'll just have a shitload of loose skin.

stop drinking and go back to the gym you retard. your story is the same as mine except i had a shred of self respect and cut for 2-3 months and was back to chad status kek.

>i believe in you desu

Did you have a shitload of stretch marks/sagging skin after returning to form? Honest to god shit like pic related terrifies me.

Hey dude. my wife's asian!

What do you call white men with no women like you?

>after driving home from school with their tiger mom yelling at them to get better grades, vocally announcing what a failure they think their kid is they come home to a fat father trying tell their son that he's a loser because he's not a chad like he was while showing nothing what a chad is supposed to be

These threads are dog whistles for mad Asian virgins

No dude. I'm not even larping but I went from 215 to 170 and looked the same as I was before I was a fatty for a couple years.

0 stretch marks. Even if you somehow do get them, who cares, people get stretch marks from bulking too sometimes; blame it on that desu.

lol wait till they have kids

Is there a more pathethic thing you can do then to date an asian women?

Your cherry picked images won't stop Asian girls from picking white guys over you, Chang.

That's what happens to you when you crash diet without working out, like a moron. See how much muscle that idiot has left? He's ruined his body twice.

Lift weights, and run a 500-750 caloric deficit each day on a protein-heavy diet. You will lose weight, get fit as hell, and look great.

>open mouth
Why do they feel the need to do this in photos?

>These threads are dog whistles for mad Asian virgins

Is that (((Zuckerberg's))) mom?

My wife's son

a successful couple is shown on the success and happy the kids are
hapas kids usually never either
if they're successful you can guarantee they aren't happy

This dude got fat again :(

Yeah, but its totally ok if its a Chink and a white girl, right Chang?

Ew look at that ugly thing next to him. Thank god I never fucked up like that.

Pic on the left is at least 160
Pic on the right is at least 200

Strong estating

Also, reminder with pic related

Dang, Asian girls will surely stop cucking you now.

Hey come on, leave some for us.

shareblue is out in force tonight nigga pew

And whenever bike lock guy is posted the whole thread freaks the fuck out over
>6ft 140lbs

WHAT IS IT WITH NUMALES? WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE NECKBEARDS AND GLASSES? I SEE AT LEAST 5 OF THEM EVERY DAY ON MY COMMUTE TO WORK. FUCK.

You're worse than r/asianmasculinity, faggot

Only beta white males go for asians. They are mongoloid gooks with 12 year old boy bodies. Only micropenis rejects find them attractive

t. high test chad

>something you want to show everyone
Taking pics of your organic lunch or new toys is for fags and pussies anyway.

no, if I ever post amwf it's more to point out your hypocrisy
asian white race mixing is always okay, but the first reaction to amwf is insecurities
race mixing in general is degenerate. but lets get some things straight here

white women think hapas are undesirable
average white men see hapas as lesser
asians hate hapas
asian women who like whites hate hapas for not being white enough
hell hapas don't even like hapas

but none of that even matters when it comes to a yellow fever fag with an axe to grind against their own women

Of course he’s drinking, he secretly realizes race mixing was a dumbass idea. He uses Reddit convince himself he made a good choice, but he knows upboats won’t he release him from shame.

You're so correct. You're DEFINITELY not from there.

That’s so sad. Stop posting race mixers.

Your entire post was a strawman and reeked of /r9k/ tier virgin anger.

your entire image set reacts of someone trying to live vicariously through other people

On the right, you have an 8.5/10 chad who could get any race

On the left, you have a gook with 5 lbs of make up that would like an alien without it. Even with it, you can see how she distorts the slant of her eyes to deceive you

What if I told you I was white, and you just refuse to believe you're beta, so you resort to hard coping

Is that the best you got, Chang? No cherry picked collage? No rebbit meme?

This guy must have started out fatter than me, as his skin sagging is way worse. I was 375.

As for the level of skin sag I have, you can see part of it on my arm, but I have been working hard as fuck to fill as much of it with muscle as I can. There is a reason I am wearing a compression shirt in the pic though. Still have not lost my wizard powers.

gas the kikes
race war now

How does an adult man have so little body hair? Doesnt testosterone naturally cause secondary sex characteristics like body hair?

is that a man

You're posting the same Jew. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

dude must be a manlet shrimpdick

>says while cherry picking
>thinks he's in some kind of imaginary battle with reddit
>actually thinks he's winning
>while thinking the images he posts represents him and his values

Too much estrogen in his food. He can gain muscle mass with protein, even women can do that, but if he's constantly consuming high estrogen foods and xenoestrogens then he'll never be a man.

Think that if it makes you feel better
>posts rick and morty garbage
hello plebbit

gg bro

Why do numales always make that face for photos?

Nice work lad.

Same story here, brother.

You won't have loose skin at that weight difference. No excuses, get back in the gym.

>confirms he's a brainlet memespouter
honestly you make this to easy

He had to be close to 500lbs to look that bad.

>that southern black woman stance in the before pic

kek. Either way, great job lad. Honestly, if you were able to do it, anyone can.

I just love putting you edgy faggots in your place. The time it took for you and your rebbit buddies to make those shitty cherry picks, another cute Asian girl on campus just got some white Chad dick.

If you fuck Asian girls you should just kill yourself

Dude it's not easy, you're clearly losing you fucking faggot. You just got shown countless examples of your women being completely BLEACHED at every status level from chad to carl. Just shut the fuck up you delusion chink manlet. Go back to being autistic in public and lower your gaze everytime you see a real man you fucking bottom-feeding insect.

kek, there are instances of genuine mutual attraction between huwhite men and asian girls.

But most of the time you might as well be a walking green card for them.

Why do I know this, you might ask? Because Im an asian living in a predominantly white country. And chinese immigrant girls still make glances after me when Im in public, even though most of the huwhite guys here are blonde blue eyed types.

So the whole "desirbale white cock" thing is a meme, made by disgruntled huwhite betas, with "muh dick" complections.

>hates edginess
>types like a 13 year old

before that brotha, before that. she was banging BBC. FAX!

Bix nood

So fucken true.

only the lowest white betacucks date asians or spics
its always easy to fuck down the totem pole
a real chad would date a proud, virgin, white lady

sauce on wife

I am a pretty attractive guy, in good shape with outdoor hobbies. I picked up a 6/10 asian that is older than me.

>why

Well I live in an asian country for one and all white girls are SJW nutcases that put San Francisco to shame. But that said, younger asians prettier, but they are boring and and annoying as fuck. Not to mention are retardedly naive over here.

Meanwhile my girl worships, has an inquisitive and well informed mind, and has her own career and life built so as not to be to dependent on me. She is chill as fuck and still conservative socially.

Ignore this racemixing shit and just go with the girl who makes you happy and you can get along with. Other women are boring slutty zog slaves at this point.

Holy shit, why do people hate reddit?
It's comedy value is through the roof.

Yeah I have a phone and can support my own arguments without anyone else being the wiser too

why have kids that dont look like you?

at 24 your metabolism hasn't even started to slow down yet

get back in the gym..or fuck just take an hour-long walk every evening

that is infact a man, you should know how to spot one by now..
Sad!