youtube.com/watch?v=EGx_hXgpYMM
youtube.com/watch?v=4bumLdVAmdc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvsKFm5vqL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes.

Fucking obviously, idiot

Also, man, BPS is a goddamn weirdo character out of an anime or something

Who doesn't listen to fashwave?

I love that black pigeon actually fucking saves pigeons. It brings a nice retard degenerate aspect to his persona that you don't get from his polished videos.

This thread is comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGx_hXgpYMM

>women IQ
why would she just admit to being a fascist like that, what an idiot

Found the shill

>youtube personalities
Go away Lauren and pop out a baby you autistic larping e-fame whore.

I fuck a lot of pussy - fine pussy. I'm talking about pussy that can't be comped. Ain't no cashiers from Taco Bell getting this cock. They want it, but they don't get it. Lots of women. I know a lot about the sex industry too so I even know the details of pussy I haven't slayed. Tell me, big dog, what are the "mannerisms"? Huh? You got somethin'? Because in all my years of crushing the finest pussy I've yet to find one way to figure out - just from vids and pics - which ones are sluts, which ones are whores, and which ones are disgusting dick teases who won't comp their pussies. Normally I don't get a sense of that until it's time to fuck. So, big guy? Whatcha got? What's your secret to figuring that shit out?

12:25 - Uh oh , jew confirmed?

>Following jewtube celebrities

Goddamn it you plebbit retards never learn. HUR DUR LORIN SUTHERN OURGURL LE BASED JEW ECELEB. go back.

Roastie.

she kinda isnt attractive.. she got a nice cameltoe and stuff. but, that face is kinda autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=4bumLdVAmdc

(((BPS))))

Stop giving e-celebs attention.

>It brings a nice retard degenerate aspect to his persona
What's degenerate about saving birds? I thought it brought a human element to him.

this. but fashwave is comfy. also this is a slide thread.

>that bit of fat spilling out
This pic always makes me want to puke.

I don't think you understand. Humanity is degenerate. He should have culled the weak, raped Lauren, and then shot up a school.

Heh, nice copy pasta. Think I saw this in another thread

>scum or villanry
Wut

BPS is still cool though.

I don't know much about him as a person. The bird thing was a bit weird. Is there more?

Leave muh felix alone ok?
What happened to finally getting public with his real name?
Its already out there. Didnt he say autumn this year a few months ago?

Love that he made threads on Sup Forums before.

Yeah those threads were pretty cool. I'm sure he still lurks.

If by "goddamn weirdo character" you mean great guy, you hit the nail on the head.

HITLER THREAD

NEVER FORGET THE FÜHRER

Hitler is the party and the party is Hitler

The Kampf of mein Führer will be avenged!!!!

Even British monarchs love him!

She is better than Laura Loomer the rapist at the very least.

What you say about Deutschland?

Let em flow boys

es ist zeit für rache!

She'll be one of those short fat chunky looking soccer moms in 10 years or so

Lauren only listens to her Jewish handlers

wir müssen die juden aus rauten!

Thread mentioning PBS, let's see how long will it take until lefypol shills will arrive.

The Führer we need

But not the Führer we deserve

Is that him in the photos?

You can tell that's where she's heading. She's already got a chubby face and drinks too much wine. Plus, when does she ever work out?

She's cute, but she's like a 7.7/10 kind of cute. Only cute because she's immature still, and a shitposter.

We need him now more than ever

This is the Pigeon. His real name is Felix, and he looks like a cross between a Jewish Henry Rollins, and (((Ezra Levant))).

Don't let the looming southern cunts keep you from your work

Spend your time deep thinking about life, your race, your culture, and your values. Continue to improve yourself.

Or just enjoy a day with your animal companion.

why is he so short?

it's not too late, it can be turned around with proper application of willpower and determination, or social/peer pressure.

He makes good content, at least he did a while ago. I stopped watching a little after his vegan video or whatnot, I didn't actually watch it so idk if it's good or not, it's just the last video I remember him publishing from back when I watched

Almost all Dictators except for Il Duce, and Pinochet were short as fuck.

Why are you such a faggot?

oh my god who cares about these fucking attention-seeking coal-burning slags

FEGELEIN FEGELEIN FEGELEIN!!!!!

Hopefully. She's only 22, but she's not what she's pretending to be. She's smart, but she's also a fucking thot who likes to drink too fucking much and dress like a slut. She's pretending to be a conservative while still acting like, and thinking like a fucking Lolbergtarianstan.

THANK YOU

He still does, and insanely enough, he keeps improving, and posting more & more frequently instead of just maybe once a month. His Vegan video was just a weak argument from an otherwise very carefully thought out person.

WHEN DER FÜHRER SAYS WE ARE THE MASTER RACE

Recommend me the best flashwave

Samefag.

dumb faggot, waste of trips shilling

WE SAY HEIL! HEIL! HEIL! RIGHT IN DER FÜHRER'S FACE

literal schizophrenic

how many people is that?

Mein Führer

Check 'em.

>Doesn't know what an ID is
Fuck off Shlomo

Yes. She has been /ourgirl/ since she started hanging out with Generation Identity

We need nudes. The world has to see that pussy, and expose her for the thot lolbert she is.

Now you're coming around
I wish I knew, I honestly don't know.
FEGELEIN

Why'd they blot out his face?
I mean he's ugly, but not that ugly.
Guess he wants to add to the mystique

I can't even listen to her voice now without bursting out laughing because of Murdoch Murdoch.

It's not there in the description? what you're talking about

She's is already not as cute as she use to be. Life on the road and riding the cock carousel is taking its toll.

P.S.This is the Pigeons other channel.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvsKFm5vqL0

No, just Hitler.

lmao BPS looks exactly what I expected him to look like. lardass mgtow4lyfe women destroy nations but I'm feeding pigeons with my time wtf are you doing with your life faggot?

Who let the nig in?

We need to shun her into behaving herself.

Posting Hitler pics

Who

Her sister is WAY hotter and is actually older than Lauren

This is peak Lauren. She's downhill from here unless we as the collective thot patrol take action. This bitch needs to be shammed into behaving better.

>Also, no niggers allowed. Get out Darkie.

the Canadian bottle blonde in OP with the Jewish pigeon.

Post-ironic kang posting is the new Ausposting