Hey niggers why do you hate us?

hey niggers why do you hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?safe=strict&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&q=black crimes against asian&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwu6yLyIjXAhUJnRoKHfXCBt4Q_AUICSgA&biw=320&bih=399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ameriniggers are the tools of yankees to attack and destroy their internal competition. Just watch how they destroy Confederates.

Because Asians are the "White men" compared to other minorities in America and Europe.

Because asian people destroy the 'minorities are just so oppressed that they can't succeed no matter what' narratie

asians are rich and weak

im surprised nogs were intelligent enough to pick up on that

Niggers hate your functioning brains and pro-social behavior; and since you've never enslaved them, they can't pull the race card on you as efficiently. It disrupts their oppression Olympics.

The left hates gooks because they're more successful than their other darkie pets. You're the next scapegoats after white men so get ready

Lee Joong Min is that you?

I don't

Look into the causes of the LA riots and you'll realize why the tension exists between niggers and Koreans.

After Katrina, nogs were mugging Mexicans in New Orleans. Illegal beans only carried cash so they were easy targets. Pavement apes are dumb, but sometimes they can be clever. They're like raccoons.

Is to cool to see old WW2 battlegorunds?

Fucking coons

Yeah it especially the old Japanese underground camps

This propaganda bullshit, go fuck itself u hook faggot.

google.co.uk/search?safe=strict&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&q=black crimes against asian&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwu6yLyIjXAhUJnRoKHfXCBt4Q_AUICSgA&biw=320&bih=399

because niggers kept acting like niggers while the koreans were protecting their own livelihoods? Here, let's run a test:
If you were to have changed 99% of the black population in LA into respectable upstanding citizens who had solid character, how much different would it have been if it were the Koreans were were all changed to 99% respectable upstanding citizens who had solid character?

Niggers hate everyone, even themselves.

Don't take it personal, kid, just take the punch to the face and thank your nigger oppressor.

THIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDATHIS IS FUCKING LIES & FUCKING PROPOGANDA

No nigger ever called me a chink

They torget east asians because they look weak.

because asians maybe are the only people who think it's a good idea to start businesses in the ghetto. or maybe its because often these people doing this are poor immigrants who know no better
blacks view asians as meek and thus think they can fuck with them
the number 1 thing you should tell immigrants who move to america is buy a gun and fucking enjoy it

Challenge accepted
Chink

checked and lol'd

Surprisingly well informed for a russian

Niggers are really stupid.

Do they realize they're attacking the next majority in America but that they will hit back with no restrain since they're devoid of any white guilt?

I think a lot asians tend to live in the black areas

They hate everyone even themselves.

Niggers see Asians as soft targets and largely they're right. Asian culture is orderly and collectivist and doesn't adequately prepare people for the harsh realities of life in inner city America.

>that ad

You caught us vodkanigger. We secretly control all the blacks and use them as biological weapons to wage a war of terror on our own population.

I always love seeing this

Can you post some pictures?

This is unironically true. Blacks are a political tool. They are predictable, easy to manipulate, and highly destructive.

Alpha blacks love to dominate sissy beta asians.

Now you've made me hungry user, and my favorite restaurant has gone out of business.

New Guinea's my favorite part of WWII. Do you have any stories about it from the locals?

> Surprisingly
Stop watching fake news and hollywood, would ya?

That has partly to do with how many asians live there, in any other city it'd be nigger on white crime. Regardless, niggers attack whoever is perceived as a mark. They think asians are pussies, they have a mark. Fucking niggers.

Not much but I heard that so many bombs were left in the outskirts of rabual that it possible yet dangerous to find one now and round there children use the magnesium left over from bombs to make home made explosives

I'd love to see the day the asians in SF start forming gangs to beat up the niggers. Nogs are only 5% of the city I think. You should be able to drive the last of them across the bay into Oakland.