What do you think of American History X Sup Forums?

What do you think of American History X Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 jews made it

Gas them kikes?

scene when 5,7 norton fight with nigga who almost 6,2

Not redpilled at all. Conveys that you shouldn't be racist because "some people are good, some are bad, treat everyone like an individual, etc etc".

But then you look at some actual, real life crime statistics again and remind yourself that niggers and nigger-culture is criminal by nature.

Someone needs to red edit this movie in reverse so it's a movie about a man who get's supremeley redpilled and then emerges out of the end of it as a nazi with a great family

You sound real sweet white boi

this

BS message, but great movie.

It's gay, but I used to enjoy it when I was a teenager. There are some redpills hidden within.

Pull up your pants, Jamal. Every other race is laughing at you.

it's complete fucking garbage

The original ending would've made all the difference. After his brother was killed, it shows Edward Norton shaving his head, thus returning to a life of hate. Norton had an issue with the movies "message" and had it changed.

Would have been better if it ended with him ominously shaving his head again.

The movie does suggest that white men should rise above the criminal nature of blacks though, the blacks are completely ignored by society in the movie, because it's futile to even try, instead they try to not get the white men to respond in the same kind of manner. The movie even shows you what happens if you walk away, the niggers won't let you. He returns to his old ways after the brother is murdered because niggers will always be niggers.

Tfw its assumed your a jamal

I think we have been having this thread for 12 years now and its time to stop

For newfags: the true ending has Edward Norton shaving his head at the end realizing that equality is bullshit. The released version is Jewish bullshit

>American History Yes

WHAA WHAAA AMERICA IS RELL NAZIZ AND IS DA WHITEST CUNTRY

Adulthood is realizing that besides some foul language, nothing said in either dinner table scene with their father or the mom's new boyfriend was controversial or factually incorrect. Racial crime statistics, concerns about affirmative action, the facts of the Rodney King case. Think about it.

I love this movie because the characters have so much depth to them, the majority of kike films such as (((higher learning))) are shear leftists propoganda

Derek
>Sup Forums kill niggers gas jews, understood about schools putting multiculturalism above european history, His dad worked an honest job and was killed by a nig

Danny
>nu Sup Forums was into white supremacy because nigs at school were a menace, events were set in motion that caused Derek to serve time in prison. even admits that Venice was nicer before the blacks moved in

seth (fat man)
>Storm front, typical obese muh white master race follower

Cameron
>typical power hungry kike, did not care about his fellow members (threw derek under the bus)

>tldr I like this movie but original ending would have been kino

The poverty=crime seems like a legit factor that was purposely suppressed. Pree smart

Great movie, great acting.

>American anything
fuck off

Anyone have a link to the original ending?

Adulthood is realizing that participating in white identity politics whilst calling out black identity politics is just as fucking retarded

I wanna see one where Jews are called out for their apartheid, Jim Crow state:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

It fails in its mission because it humanizes the 'racists'.

It's actually a really good movie if you can ignore the libtard message.

They should have kept the original ending.

Got a link?

They humanize skinheads?

Yep, have you even seen it?

Can't bring myself to watch it since I despise Norton so much.