Lesbian Muslims and how it is frowned upon?

How common is it and if there is anything that just doesn't get reported? Need to know. Strong women need to get loved by their peers too!

This doesn't turn me on!
Am I gay?

to be honest. the muslim world is not so different then the west. like there are cheating all the time, closet gays is pretty common. most families know about it but dont talk about it.

basically as long as you are playing the game, and dont make to much fuzz about what your doing. nobody really cares. except the fucking British puppet Wahhabist

i heard they exist but they dont tend to wear the veil, not sure how it works to be honest. would be curious but i'm not converting to islam. not even for the cutest of muffs

you're on Sup Forums, obviously you are a homosexual.

honestly, the muslim strategy of making their women desirable by hiding them has come true. muzzie lesbians are super hot.

yes

All you can see is two faces sort of connected wrapped in cloth. There's nothing to see
How the fuck could it turn you on?

I’m genuinely curious how any follower of a sand-nigger religions (take your pick of the Abrahamaic religions) can be gay knowing full well they’re going straight to hell.

I would have thought that as soon as they’d figured out they’re homosex they’d bug the fuck out of their belief systems entirely. The cognitive dissonance you’d need must be astounding.

humans are masters of cognitive dissonance. just look at pol, convinced women are inferior, but don't actually act superior to women in knowledge, emotions, or temperement.

sorry but i mormon for nehaw

I assume you're the same lesbian who's around here constantly lately, so let me ask:

Are you actually a lesbian, or are you a tranny who thinks they're a girl? Also, are you actually attractive, or are you one of those nasty bulldykes? Your answer will determine how much that I despise your presence here.

this is an interesting propaganda campaign. Get a bunch of lesbian muslims to start posting pictures of themselves being lesbians and watch them get thrown off buildings

gangling uggo dyke
you are welcome to your own conclusions however. don't let me stop your wild imagination from coming up with whatever satisfies your needs the most.

First they start wearing American blue jeans and then this happens.

Well, at least you're actually a girl. That's something, I guess.

These two both voted for Erdogan

underrated but also a leaf. conflicting feeling desu
>jk i will obliterate you when the day of the rake comes :3

I personally have to agree with the muslim theology that homosexuality should not be accepted in a community. Tolerated, maybe, but not something to be "proud" of.

Homosexuality is non-productive, and is the main divisor between most nations. I am well aware that it is not necessarily a choice, considering it deals with the hormone production in the brain, but something as detrimental as that should never be celebrated. The traditional muslim community is correct, if they cannot learn, they MUST be rectified through any means, even if that means death.

Is this Indonesia? It's really common over there. All that plastic in the water is fucking them up.

Post more mudslime dykes ffs

>muslim flag
>eyem not a muslim but
well memed my friend

when did you experience the west?