Raildex

Do you guys like touma and would you be bros with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tetu7ti2hwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using that illustration as OP
It's like you're inviting the shitposters.

I would beat and rape Othinus.

>image.jpg

That's all you needed to know.

I like watching him punch shit from the safety of a computer monitor, but I think he'd be nigh-intolerable in person. If nothing else, I'd want to stay away from the company he keeps.

Going on adventures with him would be fun.

>I like watching him punch shit

What was his the best animated punch?

I want to stuff Othinus into a condom, wear it, and fuck Misaki until I cum all over Othinus

Last Oriana punch.
It was hot as fuck.

Touma ranking:

Post-NT9 Touma > Pre-amnesia Touma >>> OT Touma.

The second Agnese punch was the most satisfying.

Shutaura

Kamisato a best boy.

>tfw can barely remember them
Time for a rewatch soon.

Carissa. ;_;

I want Touma to break my illusions up against a concrete wall in a dark alley. No homo.

Where I can download the volumes in azw? Old mediafire link is not working.

When will he return Sup Forums?

Probably the one on Hamazura where he drags him in by the coat into the punch.

I only have pdf links

I actually do like how he tries to talk most of his opponents out of what they're doing and will only resort to violence when there's no other alternative, unlike some other MCs who got mocked by the villain and they just tell them to shut up and charge at them without even trying to understand their complex motives.

Othinus a shit

Not this time motherfucker.

*Mikoto

>Still no white liquid dripping down her thighs

>Super far behind in the novels
>No anime continuation in sight

Why are we hated?

Cancerous shippers and waifufags. Doubly cancerous if it's a shipping waifufag

I just like to tickle my boner for this kind of story.

Hell yeah I would. He only needs to punch me and I'll get my own harem.

I've shown you mine, so you show me yours.

Threadly reminder that all shippers are cancer

Template.

Pretty good list, its just missing Mikoto.

Fuck off

>Misaki and othinus in the same chart
Such shit taste

I mostly like it. Good enough taste.

I used to, but I got tired of it and couldn't even finish NT12. Something clicked and I realized Kamachi is just milking it and has been milking it for a long time. The series lacks focus on some kind of main story.There was a time when Kamachi still wanted to tell some kind of story that was going to lead to something but it's just flavour of the month bullshit now.

Man, I just finished the latest LN and I cannot say enough how entirely sick I am of Kamisoto and his shitty harem circlejerk.

Ok. ok. Wich volume is that from?

I don't like Touma and I'd personally find the zealotry of his followers suspicious. The "I'm just winging it" and "I genuinely don't know much about my own power" also sets off alarms. I'd find him closer to wolf in sheep's clothing than some hero to put on a pedestal

What? In normal day to day situations, he's just a silly high school student.

Don't tell me you're the type who prefers white bunnygirls.

Is that Kuroko?

yes

Just read the prologue, between the lines and epilogue, you won't miss almost anything plot related.
NT13, NT15 and NT16 are much better. NT14 has some boring parts, but it's readable. Also there is finally an actual plot, not just some random crap + few lines of plot between chapters.

Pretty good taste.

Reminder that Touma will cum inside Last Order.

-Mikoto
-LO
-Misaka Imoutos (all)
-Saiai
-Asuka
-Mitori
-Index
-Leivinia
-Lessar
-Umidori
-Sozty
-Salome

I'll give it a chance if I'm really bored but I just stopped caring at this point. I don't believe in Kamachi anymore on delivering on what has been promised.

>“Half of the fifteen died in that war and the other half reached the 900 level. Just as an honest question, do you really think that was all thanks to the ‘lessons’ there?”

>Half of 15
Did Kamachi frenda'd one of them, was it the Queen herself or...?

We'll find out in Vol 5, also
>Your ‘help me’ syndrome is a role the powerful White Queen was supposed to play, isn’t it? She is summoned because people seek her, she fights because she is called upon, she saves every last life through absolute victory, and even the enemy bows down to her after the battle. She is supposed to be a saint who saves two hundred when trying to save one hundred. …How can you snuggle up with the Queen with that refreshed look on your face? It’s just plain creepy.”
This is getting even more interesting.

That part about seeing the Queen from different angles made me remember the theory about there being multiple White Queens. As in we see her in different ways in every one of her appearances (although to me it's just mostly varying between crazy and crazier).
Also, whoever was in charge of the Fifteen Siblings Project clearly hasn't seen how often siblings fight.

I like Touma but there is no fucking way I'd ever be bros with him. His life is way too much of a mess for me to even think about approaching.

Needs some more variety.

Nice thread faggots
dubs and OP kills himself

AAARRRRRGGHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME

You say that because you haven't seen the previous one.

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

AAAAAGGGHGHHHH HE'S GOT A DRAGON
IT"S NOT FAIR

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

I NEED BACKUP, BACKUP NOW

You better start praying Kamijou...Kanzaki will be here soon and you'll be sorry

>Index
>literal whos

Dat shit taste

She's gonna lick you and tan your backside

Because Kanzaki doesn't need runes...I just got unlucky but now YOU will be out of luck...heh he he

AAAAARRRRGGGHGHHHHH HITTING A MAN WHILE HE'S DOWN IS DIRTY

Would add more girls, but I'm too lazy to make a new one.

NOW WOULD BE GREAT TIMING KANZAKI

>whos
This secondary.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The joke
---
your head

I've read everything and I don't remember any Index.

Not knowing a bunch of characters you should know is a joke?

Good for you.

Irrelevant/throwaway characters being in a favorite list deserve to be called literal whos.

You're one volume behind.

SALOME A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
INSTANT 0/10

Why? You mad just 'cause she killed off a bunch of nameless, faceless nobodies?

I think i can see a pattern here

>haram
Definitely

A Certain Series Bros chart when?

Patrician chart coming through
Though Stiyl takes all

Your Birdway is the other one, Stiyl.

Do not bully the imouto.

The more information we get on the matter, the more questions I end up having. I like it, this is the sense of mystery a god should have.

He wants to live up to what he thinks is Index's expectations of his previous self.

>Patrician chart
>without Patricia

i would just so i could tap Index's Library before i bleed myself to death or getting punch in the face for not living my life correctly.

>NT_Index_v16_184.jpg
Not
>NTR_Index_v16_184.jpg
You have one job, user. One job.

A Collection of punches

youtu.be/tetu7ti2hwM

Man, Tsuchimikado really beat the ever living shit out of Touma, didn't he?

Still no color illustrations of NT 16?