youtube.com/watch?v=bHqyKjqX1s0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBPi-v4oWTE
youtube.com/watch?v=j50goJRxH5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd let Paul suck my dick if he offered tbqh

I would smash pjw and this little punks boi pussy

kys

there's no way they're not taking it up the ass already, right? With some people you can just tell

thats what I am saying bro I can see it in his eyes he is in the closet I have fucked so many so called stright guys this was my last victim

hnnng the things I'd do to that boy. Hope you got some mileage out of him

fuckin a bra hes from Scotland and a liberal bongs are so beta

Not just the liberal ones lol. Speaking from experience here

are you the dude smashing pjw?

What's a twink? People call me this too. Some guy at the gym said to me, "that ass on a little fucking twink?" or something.

hmm I'm not sure, try posting your ass and we can figure this out together like a couple of straight buds

I don't want to, I don't know your name, your face, anything.

>What's a twink?

A young, boyish, effeminate faggot.

post your ass now or I'll rape you twink

Hey, that's not nice of that gym guy at all. But he SLAPPED my butt after when I left and I PROMISE we didn't just play basketball

No, you're on the other side of the world that's so gross and lewd. Who even are you even??

open ass now ok

Twinks dont have to be effeminate, just young, skinny, and cute

I'm 5'7" 130 lbs with a 26.5 waist but I'm bulking I was 125 lbs a month ago

>Blind Guardian
This hurts.

I didn't watch this video but he's describing me... are there straight guys that think this way about me?? That's.. that's sort of dreamy

you bet that sexy ass we're thinking about it ;)

Open up your ass and your heart and mind will follow. Be my man.

aww those digits!! Guys you're being so sweet! If only I knew more people like you guys!

>this many faggots on pol/

I just came here to see some commie faggot call out PJW on being a faggot, not that it changes my opinion of the dude.

Holy fuck this topic really brought the queers out though. This thread needs zyklon.

i'm not gay but heres all the reasons why i want to fuck a man..
wow antifa really activated the old almonds with that one.

what? We're just bantsing around, he's Australian! We're making friends :)

just got done watching half of the video...

this dude is projecting very hard. It seems that he spends a great amount of time fantasizing about gay shit.

literally an edgy faggot. he says "i'm not gay" numerous times after going into great detail about the men he daydreams about fucking in the ass.

the bags under his eyes even though he is half my age make me want to punch him into a fucking coma as he postures like a tough guy.

fuck you OP. I was expecting to see dirt on PJW and all I got was silly faggotry.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBPi-v4oWTE

tfw when you are gay Antifa and don't get to have sex with PJW no matter how much you want to.

>gay Antifa
that's redundant! haha just bantsin just bantsin!

>If only I knew more people like you guys!

Wear something tighter to the gym and they'll flock to you

You think? I don't want that kind of a thing though just Sup Forums tier fit friends into vidya... Thanks for this thread user, I hope to see you again!

Have a good one buddy :)

D-don't.. don't forget me! My name is Bobby! I'll send you a vocaroo one day!

What's edgy about wanting to fuck pjw in the ass?

>blind guardian shirt
At least he has ears.

I could never forget you, Bobby. Can't wait for the vocaroo!

jesus, what a fucking lesbian created such a terrible video. I hope she once will get how miserable it looks and will stop filming herself like that.

go to bed, Paul

Wait but.. how will I remember you??

That's a DUDE! But I don't know what he looks like clean-shaven and with that shorter haircut

BG sucks though

i thought his wife was a chino

and he was hiding her out of shame

I think this is satire,
but it's hard to tell.

okay it's definitely satire

just watch 3:17 to 5:12
youtube.com/watch?v=j50goJRxH5E

Nope just a dude

bruh...