Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
liveleak.com/view?i=4ef_1508808794
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

>looks at teacher expecting her to save him
fags a total beta

BRING BACK BULLYING

any kid with hair like that should be getting his shit kicked in daily until he straightens himself out

I hope he broke that fags nose after class

The ethical way to shame these people would be to surround them, with your hand over your heart, facing the flag. Block them out of perception, so they physically cease to exist within the ceremony.

He wouldn't be wrong to attack that guy in retaliation
If only he weren't a coward

>If only he weren't a coward

That would be a start for lefty's to fix most of their problems.

He had a son

Attacking somebody for not saluting a piece of cloth, and ignoring what the flag stands for.

Can't get lower than that.

I have so much hope for the youth.

>the bully is wearing an American flag shirt

Is this a cartoon? This can't be real

Is patriotic bullying going to become a thing?

The fag being the obvious fag - the floor faggot - if I wasn't clear. If he'd jumped up like that to me back in the day I'd have dragged him into the recess after class and rearranged his face. Fucking muppet, get up slow and appologise, if you want to fight fight but don't flash the brave face if you're not willing to back it up.
I was so good at bullying, a true legend. But I still fucking detest those kids and I'm glad I did it and I'll do it again today if they have a problem. Faggots.

Cry for me faggot

Seated during the Pledge: got what he deserved.

The flag stands for freedom like the freedom of not standing for it. You disrespect the flag more than that kid. You unpatriotic piece of shit.

And the patriot was free to fuck his shit up. Boy, don’t be talking bout a goddamn flag you don’t know a damn thing about.

Fuck yeah.

And the freedom to fuck up commies.

don't try reason with these NEET LARPers

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

you're a cuck

And you’re a useless faggot.

Nope, that was not a patriot (neither are you) because what he did infringes on the ideals that this flag represents. He attacked somebody for exercising his freedom. Infringed on that student's liberty and well being.

It's black and white, dude. You simply don't understand or love the US of A.

That was fucking beautiful.
That kid will do great things in life. The kid who kicked the chair and then turned around and put his hand on his heart that is, the other faggot will khs sooner or later.

When I said “cry for me faggot”, I didn’t actually mean it.

>That kid will do great things in life.

Nah.

gif when?

Fucking rekt. Jesus and kek might have teamed up for this one.

>Kuwait
>talking about freedom
If I want to know which hand to smack my wife with or whether a second stealing offense deserves a stoning, I'll ask for your input. Until then, you can keep your inbred shit skin opinions on freedom to yourself.

Alpha as fuck

See Sam Hyde bullying video. Hilarious and true

Violation of the first amendment, that guy with the American flag is going to take a nap in some police office jail.

pledge allegiance to the fag

He has a better chance than you
kek

Needs to be chad meme'd

He’s going to get a 2 hour detention at most.

>screw the rules I have green hair

that was pretty cool desu

Ad hom.

And there domestic abuse laws in Kuwait and they don't stone people here. And why did you assume I am actually a Kuwaiti? Because it would be easy for you to dismiss what I say? Like I said, it's black and white. You can talk a big game all you want but at the end of the day you guys are not patriots.

What backward retarded logic. Obviously the flag stands for the nation to which its citizens should respect and thank for its freedom, you fucking Lying rat.

I disagree. The US education and healthcare systems are awful. That's ignoring the students loans, taxes, etc etc.

Good job Derek. Your dad is proud of you.

>infringes on the ideals
Holy fuxk shut the fuck up already , you know nothing about the ideals of the USA

Kys sand nigger

Please. Don't lecture me about the flag when you know nothing about its ideals.

This

>expects jail time for kicking a chair
>flag
Like pottery. Send the catalans my regards.

desu i got a 2 hour suspension for literally stabbing a kid

like getting rekt by baathists?

>boy
>lanky faggot
>dainty hand hanging as he stands up
>blue hair
>skinny jeans

You pull no weight around here sand nigger. Go home boy.

Nope, I do. There is something called 1st amendment. Get educated about it. Assaulting somebody for expressing their views especially the controversial kind is the complete opposite to what the countries ideals stand for.

The issue is black and white (thrice), and you can't wiggle out being unpatriotic.

Talk to some good lawyer, you can actually get buttfucked for even less.
>Violence against a fag.
Hate crime.
>Not respecting someones ideas.
Violation of the first amendment.
>Not respecting the law
>Flag
Are you from California?

The pledge of allegiance is idolatry

Why do these third world shitlords think they have any authority to define our country for us?
This is OUR country WE will define what freedom means to us here. If you dont like it, dont come here.
We are under no obligation to be the country you wish we were.

someone help im having really bad shrooms trip fuck
whatdo i do

>>Not respecting someones ideas.
>Violation of the first amendment.

Children do not have the right to choose their own actions. They are children and are to follow the rules. When they grow up they can become retarded faggots that don't stand for the flag.

Didn’t take long to find the Spaniard Jew ITT.

Say the pledge of allegiance

>americucks defend forcing people to partake in their pathetic brainwashing ritual that goes hand in hand with dying for israel

The first amendment says you have to respect someone else's ideas? Where did you read that?

>Not respecting the law
Enlighten me Francisco, what American law did he break?

you know how I know you're a liberal?

his a big gai

kek

that made me laugh like crazy
wtf kind of response is that
i think that only made it worse though
help

>ov vey, say you are unpatriotic goyem, say it!
Shut up you little faggot.

go to my YouTube channel shaktipatseer2 and listen to one of my guided meditations

I am not defining it. I am pointing at what's written in the American constitution and the laws written to protect it. The ideals that the founding fathers wrote down and that flag represents.

By saying that YOUR freedom runs counter to the US's freedom, you admitted that you are truly unpatriotic. So the kid that refused to stand is literally more patriotic than you.

Yeah man, fuck sovereignty and having borders and shit.

>being European

Think about a puppy in a big beautiful bountiful field. Stay calm my dude. Breath deep.

click this gif

that fag probably wants his boipussy pounded by the patriotic bully even after that

>So the kid that refused to stand is literally more patriotic than you.
How?

Nice Non-Argument but he's right.

Hitting a person deliberately to silence its opinions, and with an actual video proof.

>So the kid that refused to stand is literally more patriotic than you.

It doesn't say respect their ideas. It says respect their rights to say and express it.

Honoring the constitution is liberal now? Oh lawd.

I didn’t see any opinions being silenced. I’m actually more aware of both of their stances thanks to the patriotic lad that took action.

Sand Nigger took a western world class at university/college and now larps pol as a George fucking Washington.

Thats not a patriot. Its a bullying kid using an event as an excuse to attack.

TALK SHIT
CANT SIT

>It says respect their rights to say and express it.
no

He did not spit on the ideals that the flag represents and simply exercised his freedom. You on the other hand pissed on them and showed utter disdain for them to the point that you admitted that you want to redefine them.

Yes.

What was the saying again? paraphrasing, "I disagree with what you are saying but I will die for your right to say it".

>He did not spit on the ideals that the flag represent
yeah he did
>you admitted that you want to redefine them.
youre retarted

Sons of Anarchy
the real life documentary

b-b-but he's a based Patriot who kicked the chair out from under someone who is also using their Constitutional rights to not stand for the flag! BASED!

is that in the first amendment?
or the constitution
o thats right its not

Watch what happens when the thumbs touch in the middle, it will blow your mind.

>liveleak.com/view?i=4ef_1508808794
Fuck the USA

We are a nation of people, not paper. You do not understand the American spirit at all. The good old American ass-kicking is a time honored tradition. You can read all you want, you will never understand my country. All you foreign liberals want to do is sissify our people by using our laws and good nature against us. Fuck off back to your mutthut you goat fucking piece of shit.

neither its 2 stupid fucking kids.
its just funny

insanity is no joke guys stay safe

History of White America

1913 federal reserve act

1965 immigration act

1967 anti-miscegenation laws was ended

White nationalist "wut da fuq , do something whity"

whity "too comfy, don't fix anything"

1986 Reagan amnesty , Reagan Gun Control , Reagan globalization

1997 Bill Clinton sign on Section 8 & HUD act

White nationalist "Hey yo whity something is wrong"

whity "Nahh, Too comfy, everything is fine"

2008 Bush fuck it up, Obama elected

2012 Obama re-elected , whity must lowering their quality of life and embrace "Multiculturalism"

White nationalist "Mother fucker ruin everything, Based Kim nuke us"

Whity "Hey Dude weed LAMO , It's so comfy"

I love how theses gay donald fags hate this kid for not standing for the Zionist american government's daily propaganda

not gonna lie i reckon the next gen of school kids is gonna be purely forged on fashy memes, so we gotta keep making them.

they see their parents and people on TV who are retarded SJWs and feel a mixture of hopelessness and hatred, especially mixed with teen angst. we could BTFO leftism in one generation with enough rightwing propaganda.