Heroin

How do we fix the heroin epidemic? I personally know multiple nigger dope dealers that get off with ~30 days jail for
1. Having a gun as a felon
2. Selling heroin and cocaine
3. Having large amounts of cocaine and heroin and also a gun in the car (as a felon)
4. Attempted murder

It is blatantly obvious that kike judges are letting them off despite being repeat offenders. The law is no longer the answer for these scum. This thread is for realistic discussion of what needs to be done with these roaches that infest our cities and kill our youth. I have personally lost 20+ friends to this shit, just attended a funeral last sunday. If something is not done thousands more will die just so some nigger can have new jordans while the state covers his black ass.

If this was all so simple the police would have handled it by now. The fucking police are complicit in this, as are the polticians, as are the news which if they mention it at all, they will only brush it off as rural and suburban retards ODing LOL.

THIS. IS. DELIBERATE. OPEN. YOUR. EYES.
>inb4 kike mods delete this thread and ban me

Arrest big pharma. Let the DEA do it's job instead of set regulations based on the will of the Jew medicine merchants.

Yeah, blame the dealers and not the cretins who choose to buy and use that shit. Take accountability for your junkie ways

As someone living in the midwest and frequently visiting heavily afflicted areas in Tennessee, I have to say a large portion of it comes from families doing nothing to stop their own. People are too afraid to stand up and tell anyone no anymore, and it's killing people. Parents won't hold their kids accountable because they've been taught that it's wrong. They're facilitating use by constantly bailing them out. Alcoholism is on the rise too, guarantee it.

Until we start helping those close to us, nothing will change.

Duterte

>have minor injury
>get strong opiates prescribed by Dr. Shekle
>he cuts off the script eventually
>you are addicted
>heroin is cheap and readily available
>fall into the trap of heroin
Don't kid yourself. This has happened to hundreds of thousands of people across the nation. This is a real problem that needs to be dealt with. Take your "muh accountability" and shove it deep up your ass.

Make everything legal. Use cheap opium instead of heroin.

>wahh I'm a junkie loser and refuse to stop my use
>consciously I choose to indulge in illicit substances but it's not my fault
Weakfag

>How do we fix the heroin epidemic
By not doing it and removing people who do and create
Much like any problem

>implying implications
I am a recovered heroin addict. I have been clean for nearly two years. The reason I am so passionate about this is because I have been through the trap, and I know what it is like. Most of all, I know that it is being allowed to continue.

How many more lives need to be lost? How much longer do we tolerate mass chemical murder? You might feel all high and mighty but this problem goes beyond me and you. This problem strikes at the very heart of our people. Drop your shitty smarmy attitude because I grantee you someone in your life is suffering and they need help.

>How do we fix the heroin epidemic?
Stop prescribing quasi-heroin (vicodin, oxycontin, etc.) for chronic pain.

Legalize marijuana

I'm saddened that you didn't kill yourself like the degenerates in your picture did.

Idk how people get onto heroin. I mess with opiate pills sometimes if they're free or i trade some weed for some. You literally have to hate your life, be uneducated about the substance and take it everyday.

I just never understood how someone becomes addicted to heroin unless they wanna die and decided to get addicted instead of death, but it's impossible to get addicted by accident.

You shouldn't be. Whatever I was before I am stronger now and willing to fight. A good man gave me a copy of Rockwell's White Power during time in my life I felt there was nothing bigger than dope. There is such a thing as reformed people, and if I'm one I know I can help make others.

I can't stand you brain dead faggots who think we need to blame big pharma. You'll be begging for their pills when you're 70. When you could walk in and get 180 roxi easily the number of deaths from opiates were way lower than they are now. The deaths took off in 2011 when the pill mills were shut down by DEA.

Yah fuck the people who suffer due to the druggies.

Lemme educate you. Opiates whether you like them or not, are one of the only pain treatments for horrible diseases or accidents that effectively work; weed works abit but not on the level of opiates.

Until we find something non-addictive for pain management, it'll always be opiates. Also there will always be people illegally selling un-used prescriptions which makes more people get addicted.

Blame current medical medical knowledge and the lack of willingness to peruse other medications.

Pro-tip: Anything that's going to treat severe pain, will more than likely always be addictive. It wont ever end. The minute some moron in the government tries and fix it, the innocent people will suffer first.

Always the uneducated opinion of: "HUURR NO MORE PAIN PILLS HURR PROBLEM SOLVED"

Ive gotten so sick of people like you irl ive started to speak out and actually educate people on the pain pill epidemic and guess what it'll get alot worse and i feel the innocent people who actually need them will suffer alot more before they turn to the black market which funds more crime.

But hey you're the expert.

Simple. Pic related

they're trying to get them all to kill themselves.

Let them die. Eventually the genes that lead to doing this kind of shit will be wiped out.

>Addicted to prescriptions
>Jumps to heroin
This is advanced stupidity.

Sure thing, Schlomo. You have a good quarter? The FDA are some real ballbusters. Notice I said chronic pain. Opiods are fine for acute pain, but insisting we need them for American life is fucking retarded considering the havoc they've wreaked since prescription of them spiked in the late '90s.

Fuck forget graph.

Just make it legal, let them die (but don't help them with substis?) let them overdose until everybody is afraid of it, or make so synthetic healthy Heroin haha idk

Any police agency that uses narcan is not a police agency, they protect the drug addicts I.E the governments heroin customers.

>I am a recovered heroin addict

And there it is.
Another born-again junkie on a mission.

>How many more lives need to be lost?
All of them.
>whut wud u du without us?
>we bag your groceries
>we shit on your sidewalks
>we squirt out half nigger abominations
>we beg for change in towns without niggers
>U NEED US!!

Not sure if Califag or Ohiocunt.
Either way, Fuck Off and Die you piece of shit.
You're a waste of good air.

The DEA could stop trying to make kratom illegal. That would help a fuck ton.

Any criminal like this they can plant evidence on and lock away for life anytime they want. They are using hem to make money. Once they start costing them money or votes, they lock people up, and nothing will change this system in capitalism.

Classic ösi shitpost

Grats on your recovery man. Lost my uncle a few months ago to opiates. Shit is no joke.

Do you remember the last place you saw him?

>Do you remember the last place you saw him?
Wearing your Underoos and pretending to fly.