Oh, this file

> “A very good White House source — not the President — told me that the Central Intelligence Agency, specifically CIA director Mike Pompeo, has been lobbying the President furiously not to release these documents. Why? Because I believe they show that Oswald was trained, nurtured and put in place by the Central Intelligence Agency.”

- inhomelandsecurity.com/new-jfk-assassination-docs/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off it was Israel

Someone click that for me

> Executive Action: Duterte Tells CIA 'Kill Me or Get Out of My Country'
Sputnik International-13 Oct. 2017
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has accused the US Central Intelligence Agency of plotting his assassination, and not for the first time.

Well I believe that

> CIA says mistakenly 'shredded' Senate torture report then did not
Reuters-17 Oct. 2017
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Central Intelligence Agency thought for months that it had mistakenly shredded a massive U.S. Senate report on ...

> after the freedom of info request was found to be invalid, the files just so happened to reappear again

> Obama is the only president since Nixon who didn't face an ... (independent investigation)
Business Insider-10 hours ago
Most significantly, then deputy White House chief of staff Dick Cheney ordered the removal of an 86-page section on CIA assassination plots, ...

> The CIA's Fake News Campaign
New York Times-14 Oct. 2017
And it was orchestrated by a big, powerful intelligence service: the Central Intelligence Agency. It all began as a cover story. As the Cold War ...

...It just goes on forever doesn't it?

> Former Spy: CIA Will Ensure US Public Never Knows Torture Program’s ‘Full Scope’

> The US Central Intelligence Agency “has done everything in its power, legal and illegal, to stop the American people from learning about the CIA’s torture program,” CIA whistleblower John Kiriakou told Loud & Clear on Radio Sputnik Wednesday.

> Republicans in Congress wanted all copies to be destroyed, period,” before Donald Trump was sworn in as president; now, many in Washington want the report’s existence to remain a secret to protect the second Bush administration and the CIA as an institution, Varon explained.

> Sharpley had said in early 2015 that a CIA employee had wiped the report from the agency’s electronic and physical records, precisely because of the FOIA litigation. The agency was told to save a copy, but that message was apparently garbled, Sharpley reported at the time, saying he was told it had been lost.

> Later, during FOIA legal proceedings, the report was ruled a “Congressional” document immune to FOIA requests, according to Reuters, and sometime later was found again. Because it was revealed that the report couldn’t be made public during the litigation, the public was inadvertently alerted to the news that the document still exists, if not to its contents.

> Kiriakou said it was “correct” that the CIA had ordered an operation to muddy the Congressional probe into the intelligence agency’s probe.

> In the 1980s, the Central Intelligence Agency exploited bogus allegations that Soviet intelligence had penetrated a government department to reduce oversight of its activities, declassified files have revealed.

> Newly released documents indicate the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) exploited a bogus scandal in the late 1970s, which ran into the next decade, to isolate itself even further from the Government Accountability Office's (GAO) prying eyes.

> For years, accusations of KGB penetration of the Government Accountability Office (GAO) helped further the CIA's efforts to block effective oversight of its activities.

> Statement from President Donald J. Trump on the 70th Anniversary of the Central Intelligence Agency

> Yesterday marked 70 years since the formation of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and as President, I am honored to mark this important anniversary.

> Since its formation in the wake of World War II, the CIA has served as the first line of defense in confronting the foreign challenges facing our country. The CIA’s intelligence has long shaped our foreign policy in steering a safe and steady course for our Nation.

Poor old trump, what a betrayal

> nudge
So is /pol really that scared of the cia?

> tfw your clock is 17 minutes out
this post was 17 minutes ago

> i thought that was a bit exaggerated for a cup of coffee
bumping from page... still 5

wtf is this shit

70 mb of bumps remaining xD
from page 3

Burning up the shills slide ammo

I wonder how long till critical entropy loss
> page 5

> 110 threads deep / page 6 / 11 min?
So many empty threads, lol, going post for post?

> doubletap xDD
sorry to be a pain /pol

> page 5 in 5
> 35 threads with +50 posts above
> 8*10 - 2 threads above
final bump from mwah, this ones for JFK
two days baby, hold out trumpbro

Who do you think pays the sliders?
Thanks for the thread btw

Soros and his guys obv

Yes and no. The IC isn't a unified group

Have a cocaine user

I think about what would happen if they did release info and it turned out JFK actually was killed by the CIA.

And then I get depressed thinking that in today's world, there might be some initial uproar (if the info isn't supressed/not reported on despite being made public) by older folks, but it'll be forgotten within a week and most younger people won't even care at all.

Also: realising what the CIA does is a huge blackpill for most nationalistic burgers so they rather avoid the subject.
How can they be proud of Murica, when the CIA are the niggers of global politics. If there really is a ZOG then the CIA is its enforcing arm.

Purest Colombian for real threads

It's just a backybong but i'll toke to that, also
> checked

> checked and checked

no worries m8y

Without intending to defend the CIA, they are not all that bad. While if a fraction of the CIA killed JFK it was the Golden Boys, and they are literally jews, still better than the crack CIA who are the glowing Niggers Sup Forums likes torant about.

So was 911, so what? The CIA works for Israel, always has.

so we expose israel and make it crumble faggot.

Wtf are you talking about, No, not better, at all.

Israel and the jews are literally at the root of every problem, CIA niggers are licking their boots

How fucking old are you

If Israel did it, and they probably did, you can guarantee the CIA did it with them. They're an Israeli organization.

Track it to either one and the other will be there too. Do you understand a word I'm saying?

Why do they even give a shit? Pretty much everyone knows that CIA killed JFK by now.

A mossad agent was in the fucking drain.

Never underestimate how bluepilled the masses are

But from those licking Israels boots, Double Jew CIA is better then gold CIA is better then Nigger CIA is better then Israel. Also kind of like the emerging rogues, who are not really CIA but rather Private contractors with CIA knowledge, as they are more about cleaning the sole of the boot than licking it
>ib4 THEY ARE ALSO ISRAEL
I know, but let an user dream about having an intelligence community that is red pilled about the JQ and had it with cleaning boots

> Theorists argue the injuries by James Tague, a member of the public who was injured by a bullet fragment, could not have come from a bullet shot from the Texas School Book Depository.

> Some researchers also claim FBI photos of the presidential limo show a bullet hole in its windshield above the rear-view mirror however the FBI has claimed that occurred prior to the assassination in Dallas.

> 1963
Waits till everyone alive at the time is dead

It's so bloody old they could've replaced every one of those 3000 pages a hundred times by now

Bump

Exhibit A
> Release of JFK assassination files unlikely to alter history

They would have to make up some other garbage filler to keep it classified i suppose, which is perhaps why

Exhibit B
> Trump Vows to Declassify JFK Files Despite Concern From CIA

How would they like to explain their concerns publicly?
Is it 'may well be as good as trash'?

Talk about lagging
It's so unacceptable that it's laughable
Their concerns lol

Have a bump.

cnn did report donny was looking a bit under the weather?

Bit of poison?

Which is cool and all, until you realize the international jew doesnt really care about israel, they want the world. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Cocaine

Rick James bump

Coked to keep it up

He was killed by the democrats who were furious at him for interfering with the glorious russian-cuban show of international solidarity.

line

Coke, what is this?