Now that the dust has settled

What was the motive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VGYVcOnrr5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Insufficient compensation sushi

Nobody was hurt or injured, another hoax that everyone on this site buys up.

got more pictures of the bodies?

He didnt get enough bumps of cocain

Hi FBI shill

Sandy Hook v32345223.3

Why were there ambulances seen taking bodies out of Hooters?

youtu.be/VGYVcOnrr5w

*comped

That was an unrelated incident, they were people who actually ate the food there

Vegas bro here. I took this picture to help a while ago. Nobody knows. The authorities keep changing the story, there's too much surrounding campos and nobody is looking at it anymore.

It's a spook operation gone wrong. Scrubbed in a month. Screenshot this.

here you go, it's fully COMPED

He was a KGB sleeper

Literally jet fuel

Steve COMPED the victims trip to Las Vegas.

We will never truley know ausbro. It sucks.

He was sick of people leeching off him and had been brooding for a long time, so concluded that all people are leeching cockroaches that need to be destroyed. Plus it's Vegas, Vegas is a sole sucking neon demon.

Thanks m8

Straight outta Comped

Prove it faggot, I've seen detailed arugments on why the boston marathon was hoaxed. At least that poster bothered to cite inconsistencies between the victims stories and the media reporting.

Vegas stinks to high heaven of a cover-up. Too many unanswered questions.

He was planning to go to Reno to shoot a man and watch him die.

What, nobody gives a fuck about the largest US happening of the year? Fucking slide shills. At least Alex Jones has been trying, he seems to think it was ISIS, CIA type stuff.

Don't let this topic slide.

Bomp

lmao

the fucking shit music

He was a patsy and whatever (((they))) were planning got fucked up, especially considering the islamic ties and funnelled money plus partner married to two guys. I think they wanted to spin it off as a white supremacist movement, then panicked when they realized it didn't fit the narrative and instigated the 'unveiling' of Hollywood aka Weinstein. Why else would it go so quiet so suddenly?

bump

Right? Motive is not something a real investigation wouldn't be able to at least give a credible narrative on.

Too much THICC

Sashimi platter and miso soup, room 32135 please.