China/ NK alliance dead ?

>Revealed that Chinese government might be prepared to go to war with NK if another missile launch takes place

Is this legit or is it just China trying to save face in terms of international diplomacy?
It appears to me that the question on everyone's mind regarding the Korean peninsula was ''Will China allow hostility towards NK if shit hits the fan'' - Its becoming apparent that the endgame might be a Chinese controlled NK as they grow increasingly tired of Kim's politics.

express.co.uk/news/world/869329/North-Korea-latest-Chinese-military-expert-Beijing-offensive-Kim-Jong-Un

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/kim/nukes/map.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NK is run by the politburo

No it's not Dead they won't end their relationship unless NK attacks they want a buffer between them and the US and they will do anything to keep it there.

Listen, Jews. Just shut the fuck up and go enjoy the remaining time you had. Your time draws short. The true disclosures are coming.

You'd think the Chinese would have staged some sort of soft-coup by now, where Chinese-backed generals call the shots and keep Kim as a puppet. This nuclear shit has to be worrying them in the extreme.

lol sure and pigs sprout wings

This has probably happened already. I expected them to launch another missile after the last one but apparently not.
Hopefully the chinese keep kim on a short leash from now.

Beijing is closer to NK than is Tokyo. Pyongyang might start by attacking Seoul but finish w Beijing. China has everything to lose having a rabid dog next door.

china is playing along so the us can't bitch at them.
if they tried that on putin he'd point out all the nato troops on his eastern boarder

>.uk

I dont trust any british "new source"

I'm oh so sure China is going to zerg rush their buffer state so the sphere of influence can expand for the US government.

I think this is a republican problem.
bush canceled to clinton's plan and trump canceled obama's. rightwing tough guy personality disorder

awww he's adorable

NOOOOO i wanted to get drafted and fight norks REEEEEEE

They were planning on it but NK killed off China's pet Kim in an assassination earlier this year.

They are just trying to get trump to push his luck to far

the norks set off their first nuke after bush canceled the deal in 2006 . bush half heartedly offered them another deal but the norks were so pissed. (they probably think they got slapped around just because the us could get away with it) so they screwed with obama too until obama got pissed and ignored them

That's the reason why they have to invade NK before the US does.

they're doing the same thing with trump and trump is taking the bait.
the norks are going to develop their deterrence anyway now because they won't be put in that situation again.

Kim is a jewish plant, you good goy.

Do you think he's part of the plot to destroy the USA? Just because there's a connection to the banking system doesn't mean that he's a puppet.

old but
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/kim/nukes/map.html

If North Korea became a Chinese puppet like South Korea to the USA but their people were free and they had a kind of democracy would that be a perfectly fine result?

>so they screwed with obama too until obama got pissed and ignored them

you mean obama opted for "strategic patience" because he was a spineless coward and didn't want to be known as the first black president who fucked everything up

>would that be a perfectly fine result?

It's Chinas only option at this point because the alternative is going to be an American controlled North Korea and China obviously doesn't want that.

no I meant they'd ask obama for talks and meetings and then just play games.

forget the page I found that on

Why grant "freedom" to a population? That can potentially cause trouble in the future, think of Czechoslovakia. China has a sweet sweet deal in NK. Kim pacifies the population without the Chinese getting their hands dirty, stays in power, and China gets a nice buffer between it and the USA. Also Kim being a nuclear madman is a plus for them. Can't attack a buffer with nukes can ya?

they did that 3 times and obama stop talking

China isn't stupid. If they let the USA or allies strike first they end up with a democratic Korea, allied with the United States, directly on their border. At least if they take them down perhaps they can set up a puppet state as a buffer between a United States ally and themselves.

people think kim wants some early 1900s model of communism but not true. he's changed a lot of things.
he's allowing private enterprise. he's starting to break up the collectives. in the past the leader could never be shown to have any weakness or illness but he allows the country to see him with a cane

Chinese isn't dumb enough to fight a war they don't even need to when both NK and Trump are just full of hot air, which is a good thing.
Good as in we don't need to die and kill oversea niggers for jews to get their jew gold since Trump not actually interested in starting any new ones so far despite all his blustering.