This is England

rt.com/uk/407595-muslim-multiple-wives-polygamy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GPc7G0Cp91k
livemint.com/Opinion/5bsICkXvl4t4hXSewk8bkN/Four-out-of-five-Indians-will-still-be-Hindu-even-when-Musli.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rt

Please.

Let me guess, they are heavily advertising this for British women?

Is it fake news?

>feminists will defend this

lmao brits are so pathetic

Gotta love the bong's damage control.

I'd nuke Britain over North Korea at this point

Oi, m8, bin that comment!

> muh sky news n sheit

Oh it's real

You shills have gone into overdrive on the British demoralisation threads over the past 3 months

t.Stephen Le Gonhualsmithberg

Fucking totalitarian dunces. What can be done to fix the UK?

Not shills mate just genuinely butthurt Krauts or subhuman intelligence mongrels

Yes we need more liberty, it's done fucking wonders for us so far what with all the trannies and uncensored communism

>shills
Did I fabricate this article? It's in the news you retard. No shilling just reporting the absolute state of your cucked shit hole mate.

>naughty
at least comedy is still alive and well, but i guess u need comedy if u live in 1984

>A-anyone who makes fun of us being cucks is a shill. Surely the UK is all fine and dandy. Now let me go pay my TV-license so I can fund documentaries on how muslim women contributed to this great nation.

Yes Mr. 56% I'm sure it's merely a coincidence that every hour a new demoralisation thread pops up

The sorry country called England is easily the most pathetic nation worldwide, this is their price for going against Hitler and his folks and I'm glad.

>Country is less than 60% "white"
>calls other countries cucked

Rise
Rise
Rise
youtu.be/GPc7G0Cp91k

>subhuman intelligence mongrels

Why would bongs make anti-bong threads?

Are you insane? You think that your Orwellian state is working out in favor of right wing British views? The state and the thought police are your enemy.

Some of you krauts are alright don't go to Dresden tomorrow

Probably because the truth demoralizes your beta cuck ass. Don't shoot the messenger buddy.

>whites are literally second class citizens
>not cucked

Nope, approval of polygamous marriages is also rising sharply in the US amongst secular whites.

Turns out roasties would much rather share a high status man than marry an avg Joe

>rt.com

100,000 out of 66,000,000? Good god, no!

Mr. 56% English is still your country's main language so there's no excuse for poor reading comprehension

Being right or left wing has nothing to do with it, But too much personal freedom and look what we end up with; Degeneracy, Open borders and Communism

>literally

Why do British women love spicy curry cock? I don't even think indian women prefer that. Brit women have to be the only women on Earth that actively seek out and gargle the curry cum. Sad.

>the truth demoralizes your beta cuck ass

in less than 10 years time the USA will literally be 49% white, Are you feeling demoralised?

One goal of marriage you could argue is to have children. You know they breed like rats.

>100,000.

Taqiya detected

It's real, but it''l mostly be shitskins, immigration fraud and bots.

You should move here and find a nice white woman who doesn't eat chicken tikka masala.

Are they allowed to sleep with them at the same time or is that haram?

Lol Brits are truly lost they should just end their country right now they are just shitting on their ancestors now

You had a good run so long GB

>Around 100,000 people have signed up – with men outnumbering women three to one, Chaiwala said. He denied the website was just for men, however.
What a shock. I'm surprised any women are signing up at all though.

This is liberty. If they want this, they should be free to do so. Fucking crying wankers.

So why are the Russian bots pushing to incite the brits? Is Brexit not a sure thing anymore?

Fuck you Rotherham. Everything south off the old wall gets glassed. You let filth rape your daughters for fear of racism? Pathetic. This is why Sup Forums hates bongs.

Couldn't tell you, you would have to ask a bong who lives in a shariah zone.

>bong damage control in full effect
WEW lad it's ok, we all know your island is drowning in a sea of mudshits no need to take it out on us

The UK has a TV-show called "My week was a Muslim". The aim is to put "bigots" in the shoes of a muslim so they can experience how society hurls abuse at these poor defenseless people.
So progressive!

Cool. Do they accept 9 year old girls?

O yeah go try smuggle some drugs a cross the border defend yourself with liberty... Fucking retard

This a matter of national security, culture society in whole it trumps your libtard opinions

Have you stopped to consider that maybe he isn't white and the 56% insult doesn't affect him? Seriously though, you need to kill, ban, and/or deport these Muslim fuckers because you have a good chance of redeeming yourselves (moreso than the US). I'm cheering for you and perhaps the people providing demoralizing facts want to see you succeed as well.

Did everyone learn that Muslims are just like us, good people?

kek I walk around in a muslim hat and dress shirt sometimes. people do treat you very differently

In defense of Brits, it's probably 100k muslims that signed up

Of course, muslims are just good people and we should be grateful to accept the blessing of living amongst them. Thank you, government!

>100k
So 100k Muslims signed up.

This is what the law enforcement is after? Well I guess that explains this.

If you use your freedoms to undermine the social contract you should maybe loose your rights aswell?

Even if you don't give a shit about their jihadi fucking, our brown sharia future and so forth, you should give a fuck about your own pensions and well functioning medical system.

Welcome to the Mid West.

"Brits"

UK ....Sad

>hahahaha we bombed the shit out of and destroyed the last hope of our race hahahahah

Oh man. Pic related is from a Daily Mail article about the show.

The text at the bottom is the important bit. When you invite hordes people of a completely different culture into your nation the fact is that you will end up with a small nation of invaders within your nation. She literally did live the alien experience. She basically was in another country.

Holy shit that pic is out of date

2500 people were arrested for "offensive internet posts" from 2011 to June 2016 but 3300 people were arrested in the last 12 months alone, that's a huge rampup

>using hope in past tense
>still breathing
One of these has got to go, user.

>You let filth rape your daughters for fear of racism?

So do you. There were 1,400 girls raped in England over 20 years. You have 20,000 black-on-white rapes minimum every year and you consider this a good thing because the rape rate used to be double that.

Get your own house in order, you stupid fuck.

"Brits"

You morons do realize that 99% of those are foreigners living in UK?

Its basically Afganistani women signing up fishing for wealthy muslim men.

So what? Muslims are inbred satan worshipping filth, where is the story?

What in the ever loving fuck? Why? Who? Leave everyone's god damn dick alone. It has a foreskin for a reason, and while it doesn't bother me that much that I don't have one, it still is a strange practice.

They are shilling "Brits" joining up the website as it British women joining the website when it is in fact muslim women seeking muslim men

>Germany the last hope hope for our race
>literally the main driving tool against 'our race' every time

That is going to be one long fishing expedition.

>satan worshipers

as a actual satan worshiper i demand you to apologize

Get in here.
Brooke Shields is in (((legal))) CP that was produced for Playboy in 1975.
Pedos in Hollywood got away with showing nude photos of a 10 year old Brooke Shields.
This info needs to be spread. Actual evidence can be found online and Playboy admit to doing the photoshoot on their website.

Are you a Bong on holiday here too? Where I live in the Northwest, I could count on one hand the amount of muslamic filth I've seen in my town, ever. So that's alright, for now. One of those bin bags actually got kicked out of our local shopping center a few months back, for covering her face. She made a huge fuss about it and started a very sad one-person protest. lol

let's raid it?

Well what do you expect from west Pakistan

Fuck, I just figured out how to save England.

If we can motivate all of the poms to leave Australia, you cunts will have a fresh influx of properly English people to write in letters about things, and we'll get cheaper houses.

Fuck off we're full, for England's sake.

The UK is more fucked than Sweden at this point

you can thank (((Churchill))) for that.

why?

Let them eat what they cultivate

Not quite, but we're not very far behind.

I fuckin love it mate. Can you imagine the banter?

Obviously didn't read the American article...

what do you brag about pajet you will be a muslim nation by the end of the century

You do realize Muslim have been saying that for the last 1400 years right?

livemint.com/Opinion/5bsICkXvl4t4hXSewk8bkN/Four-out-of-five-Indians-will-still-be-Hindu-even-when-Musli.html

Thats what the spanish got a few months ago and what the goymans got in the end of 2016/start of 2017 - mindless shitposting and retarded memes.

This proves that the next thing to be pushed for the muzzies will be polygamy. Will be funny watching Lefties who are pro gay Marriage argue against it

Yarr

>[email protected]

State of Bong

>This is England
Well it looks like they're going to prison.

Bigamy is a statutory offence in England and Wales. It is committed by a person who, being married to another person, goes through a ceremony capable of producing a valid marriage with a third person. The offence is created by section 57 of the Offences against the Person Act 1861:

Reported the website already. Have a nice day.

Good Goy!

You are so racist! That report would be disregarded for the sake of (((diversity))). You could be accused of racism. :^)

The creator said on tv lots of white English guys are interested in it too, the interviewer got angry with him after that