""""Mum"""" cooks sons alive

are niggers even human?

>Mum Lamora Williams killed sons Ke’Younte Penn, two, and Ja’Karter Williams, by cooking them in her oven
>A US mum has been arrested after allegedly putting her toddler sons in the oven, cooking them alive and then sending their father footage of the aftermath.

>archive.is/llAom

also, why does the journalist use the cutesy form of "mom" in this context? what is the point?

>Lamora Williams killed
>Ke’Younte Penn
>and Ja’Karter Williams
>by cooking them in her oven
De Grimm Brothers done be raciss, an sheeit!

our world is nothing but meaningless death and suffering. how do you keep going user, in a world this grim?

fucking psycho bitch

It's funny, I like it when the red water comes out

>She sends their father footage of the aftermath.
*Please* tell me that he was the one to report this shit to the authorities. Please.

are whites even human?

>Randall Coffland is heard admitting to the murder of his two daughters and shooting his 46-year-old wife.
>“I just shot and killed my two kids and I shot my wife and I’m going to shoot myself now,” the father is heard telling the dispatcher. “My two girls are dead and I’m killing myself.”
>He then tells his wife, “I want you to live and suffer like I did.”

Mum = British English
Mom = American English

It's part of the negroes DNA and reproductive structure to cook and eat children when they cannot provide enough food to sustain their population.

You cannot blame the black man for brutally murdering his own children when he is programmed to do so. It is a simple yet effective survival tactic, and the negroes haven't had enough time to evolve in a modern society when they are built to survive in mud huts on the plains of Africa.

They are like an invasive species of insects or small mammals. They breed like crazy and absorb as much resources around them as possible when the times are good. They must cook each other in ovens to increase their species chances of survival when their environment is lacking in resources.

It is our own fault for introducing them into ecosystems where they do not belong. They are built to live in shitshacks in the desert for millions of years, they cannot be integrated into the white man's society of order and logic.

Ama copypaste this shit.

>are niggers even human?
No

Sounds delicious...

jesus christ. why not be sort of humane at least and drown them? why the fuck would you bake them in an oven? Fucking nigs man.

nigs do like the taste of their own flesh

white people did this

It would be merciful to kill these two. Unironically.....

AYO, hOL UP
so you be sayin that

>Baltimore

not even a surprise

I bet They were adopted from a jewish family and she wasjust putting them where they belong.

WE WUZ KANGIBALZ

Based

she is not human or even from this earth. she is part of an ET mastermind. notice her furrowed brow that's a common trait among her ET kin. so creatures like her are being churned out in the gargantuan laboratories from another planet or even the space itself by extraterrestrial life forms. first they infiltrated the intelligentsia and now they are replacing normal people with their invented kind. lumps of silicone and cosmic matter instead of flesh and metal instead of bones. notice that they are unusually heavy. so their final purpose is to create strife and then to quash it through violence. they purposefully paint some lumps black and insert chips which turn them to criminals so as to make races drift further apart from each other. there is no bearing off at this point. there are less than 1 bln people on the earth today.

Maybe dey be playin an sheiit too much

We wuz uma delicia and shiet

>kills her two kids
>shoots her in legs
>takes away her ability to make him suffer
>”live and suffer”
She must have seriously pissed in his cherios

Bitch probably lied to get sole custody while being a whore behind his back.

Lel

she was using them to spite their father
it's not nigger behaviour, it's woman behaviour

She tried baking some Coalhouse Cookies

>Ke’Younte Penn

bet he tasted like chicken with a hint of 40 oz.

10/10

>Inta has difficulty in school
you don't say

That's poetic.
No nigger can ever understand such intricacies. Even in crime whites makes niggers look like mindless animals.

Now I'm hungry. Better pop to Sainsbury's for some Taste the Difference triple chocolate cookies.

Fry it up with some onions, salt, pepper and rapeseed oil and stick it in a sandwich.

>cooking them alive and then sending their father footage of the aftermath.
Fucking metal.

That's actually sad. It isn't their fault their parents were crack addicts

the little one looks like it's from one of the predator movies

Learn to like pain and be as sadistic as you can. The more hateful you become, the less likely people can walk all over you. It's OK to be evil, everyone is. Don't feel guilty about it tho, because showing any weakness will make you vulnerable to further attack. Humans are cowards like most animals, in that most will victimize those weaker than them. Hurt those who have the capacity harm you; do it better than them, outdo your enemies in brutality.

It's better then being a weakling and wondering why life is so evil and miserable for a larger majority of living creatures. Don't fight the cruelty of nature, give in to it and be as naturally barbaric as you can be

The proper authorities meaning he contacted social services to let them know he's now off the hook for child support.

Interesting Sci fi

Why didn't his ninja shirt beat him up?

> are niggers even human?

This is some Chinese-level degeneracy.

He'll always be at odds with his humanity and weakness for sympathy/empathy and "goodness". It takes something quite drastic to eradicate those qualities. Life experiences will beat the coldness into him and everyone else because that's the path humanity is walking down. A bad thing imo but a needed thing, although is it good to have a bunch of humans completely dead and numb on the inside?

Who knows.

>Ke’Younte
>Ja’Karter

Sh'Eiiitt

Yes. It says so in the article.

grim? dead niggers are always a blessing

im onto you david firth

Toll paid. She's cool.

Jesus christ talk about being dealt a shit hand. I hope neither of them become self aware at how utterly fucked they are from genetics to their own fucking names.

Holy shit

Opioids, try them

Kek

Asking myself the same thing every day
All distractions are going to run out or feel bleak at some point

tl;dr no, they are not human. They don't feel emotion. This bitch probably didn't even know she did anything wrong.

>when your name comes from the random orc name generator on world of warcraft

WE WUZ BUNDT CAKES AND SHEEEIT

No.

This was the second phone call

top kek

So angry at baby-daddy that she thought it was completely justified and acceptable. Niggerish thinking, "not my fault, you made me do this."

Underrated

heh, ban assault ovens now

>Nigger
>Not deepfrying children
Fake news

>the father was Jewish

>15 year old mother

Share shit like this where you can.

Late term abortion.

Reducing the crime rate.

sounds like meth usage

Getting completely drunk once a week. Im talking about absolutely wasted.