Did they fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bumLdVAmdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bps prob fucked the dog

No Lauren is a man.

nah bps is mad incel tier

No. He flew her out to japan just to make 2 youtube vidyas. Then they spend the night together at the bar while he introduces her to a close friends and then they dont fuck.
> NO ONE LAYS HANDS ON MY WAIFU

He's probably a reddit tier neckbeard, so no.
Also /thread.

obviously...

that's really wishful thinking

He should use pic related to cover his face, goddmanit.

if he really looked like an ambassador of the white race he would show his face without embarrassment

He already got exposed. He looks like a fat jew

She was sucking his cock for like half her video about how amazing he was so 100% they did

>Lauren is a man.
They're both leaf, can't imagine it getting in the way

Source

Did he censor himself during a fucking interview.

Sup Forums

why doesn't he show his face? at least try to be a decent e celeb....

He has an other channel where he posts videos about japan and stuff

Well if you want to begin a discussion of the potential vice that runs under the alt-right movement be my guest

low energy
sage

JFC that amount of autistic mongoloids obsessed with the sex lives of e-celebs has skyrocketed in hte last few months

No they did not fuck. But he wanted to. You can tell from how the conversation went. Especially the beginning he's like "h..how are you?" and she just blows him off and starts the interview.

No they just rubbed their leaves together and then danced around a maple flower, now Lauren will father beautiful saplings

Why are you so obsessed with this kike lady?

>Did they fuck?
is he black?

ROOSTED

Lauren Southern is a jew working for Soros stop watching her

>YouTuber whore dick-jokeys across Europe, now Japan
>Tells women to be Conservative be TradLife girls!
>Unmarried, no kids
>Pettiboner too
What were these bitches saying about White Genocide?

He looks like a fucking syrian refugee

The worst part of LS is that she's a do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do preacher.
The second part is that I have to keep hearing about her through her beta bux providers who are second strung(by their balls) in her church.

Isn't Lauren Southerns' boyfriend some Korean dude still? Or did they break up?

Haha yes because influencing thousands of young women to become conservative and live more traditional lives is bad

The absolute state of shills these days. Show your flag

>Haha yes because influencing thousands of young women to become conservative and live more traditional lives is bad

Source on her doing that please

they really pay her so that she can travel around the world and fuck whatever Chad she finds on her way. the dumbness of her beta supporter is really beyond me

check out that hapa youtuber girl. bitch gets like 5k per month in patreon alone

SUOMI WHITE KNIGHT WHERE ARE YOU

I SUMMON YOU

DESTROY THESE SHILLS

Her name
Right now

All these Laura fags not being able to come to terms with the fact that their obsession is getting fugged by an e-celeb

roaming millennial? yeah that shit blows my mind. she gets a shitload of bucks for shitting on sjw (speaking of low-hanging fruits, kek), which is literally something that even the most brainlet Sup Forums user would be able to do, but somehow if a decently looking hapa qt spouts some common sense bullshit then she's a great intellectual. absolutely disgusting and it kinda makes me rage if i think about the better ways this kind of money could be spent on to further our cause

betas are the true cancer of everything

noh but as nervous as he was i imagine he came in his pants

He is a Jew.
He looks like Ezra Levants offspring.
This is his face from a travel show thing he did before BPS:

Notice how he never speaks bad against Israel or talks about White Genocide.
The video with Lauren was funny because she said "He moved away because people didnt speak English anymore". So the logic would be to move to Japan? Hmmmm

hasn't he already been doxed? Why still hide his face

>people unironically shill Lauren thousands of dollars so she can travel the world, do drugs, and have massive amounts of premarital sex, as long as she larps as tradcon waifu for 2 hours a week on camera

I am 85% certain they didn't fuck. I actually know Pigeon. Been drinking with him a few times (I inspired one of his videos).

Dude's kind of an autist. Lauren's not so bad either. Thot-tier but a somewhat useful thot at least.

that's his actual accent? always assumed he used some text to speech shit.

Sage all LS threads.

Lauren Simonsen

Depends. How much did he pledge to her Patreon? Did Finncuck match it?

I actually kek'd.

> I actually know Pigeon. Been drinking with him a few times (I inspired one of his videos).

Pics of you meeting him, or it didn't happen.

villainy not villainry YOU FUCKING LISPING IDOT !

Hah. I'm not very photogenic and he wouldn't appreciate me posting his picture. Believe what you want.

He's black isn't he. Black weebs I swear to God.

therenegadeoffunk?

prove it

>BPS is alt-right
>Southern is alt-right

lol alright there

saged, fuck off.

According to r/Hapas he has an Asian wife

Nah, dude. He's white.

Sounds like a cool guy...

h-hi L-lauren

Who cares? Why do you all continue to post about some used up roastie that spouts off "traditional" ideology while doing nothing but traveling the world off the beta bucks donations you cucks continue to give her. Lauren southern is a useless cunt, Faith Goldy is a useless cunt, Britanny Pettibone is a useless cunt. If they were traditional, they'd be having children and making a home. They aren't, because they are just as degenerate as the whores on the left that you all hate. Wake the fuck up, and quit shitting up the board with this trash. Fucking sage

Is his wife a chink?

It's the retarded glasses I'd say. Makes him look like Jeff Goldblum.. if you know what I mean.

He lives in Vancouver

Oh look it's BPS himself. We all know you browse Sup Forums quite frequently, Felix.

I'm not him. He does browse pol though. Thus I will leave it to him to confirm or deny things said in this thread.

He's a decent guy honestly. Kind of a Bohemian vibe. Some degenerate tendencies.

>Some degenerate tendencies.
confirmed for racemixer

>im from vancouver like you lauren
lauren is from surrey, a ghetto

>He does browse Sup Forums though
Yeah, no shit. He fucking plagiarizes shit from here all the time. His videos are Sup Forums posts read verbatim.

His wife ate the dog

Isn't Surrey full of sikhs, pajeets, and pakis?

What, you niggers want royalties or some shit? Or better yet, he could verbally cite his sources and constantly remind people he frequents a Taiwanese basketweaving swap meet.

Is he Asian?

johnny knoxville

Still not one good foot pic of LS baka

>hey guys im a traditional woman!
>exposing her arms or shoulders at all times

Hi Pigeon

and white trash and somalian niggers

any lowlife you can think of breeds there

She confirmed in a video that they were together.

>hurr durr im in charge of deciding how people should live , but i will not live up to the standards i set for them

Do you have children , faggot?
of course not ,cuck

go die in a ditch