Being White means being logical-

if you want kids, there are plenty to adopt.
As it is, you are already financially supporting them- might as well cut out the wasteful government who is currently housing then.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3289392/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh sure, if I feel like adopting some non-white/disabled/fetal alcoholic/drug-addled crack kid. Not often you get to adopt a child with few issues,

>if you want kids, there are plenty to adopt
>OH LOOK AT ME IM CANADIAN IM A KEK

Your country is encouraging your women to fuck pakis...

And your country legalized sex with dogs, but what's that got to do with the price of fish?

>thumbnail
Almost every other fucking image is a thumbnail all of a sudden. What the fuck.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let me adopt a kid. Being a single male surfing fourchan and all. But if you think it's doable I have room for a loli in my life. Why the fuck not?

Nasty fucking fags can adopt kids, you should be fine.

TL;DR: Due to not receiving the bonding hormone oxytocin during childbirth, isn't physically possible for adoptive parents to love adopted children as their own offspring, who will be seriously stunted as a result.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3289392/ - study that says the same with more words

I am sure my loli daugther will grow up to be a drugabusing whore if she ever manages to escape. But sir, are we not getting off topic?

>no oxytocin bonding
Does not change if they are adopted it not...what's your point?

Tbh, so long as you care for her, she'll be FEAR better off with you than the state.

report thumbnail posters

Not to make this wwyd, but I am sure that if I ever involved myself in such degeneracy I would spoil that little princess rotten.

It's not like I'm the Podesta crew.

Irony aside - I do think it's better for even the schreechiest authist to find himself a wife and raise his own family.

The niggerexplosion negates any good my self-gelding would do.

>i would treat her well
It's not degenerate to have a young wife for the purpose of family. The degeneracy is having a gf/wife without wanting family.

Your country is the Hit and run capital of the world right now.

Now we need an Indian for the shit and run Capitol joke.
I guess shart and dart will have to do.

I don't know about you, but in this scenario, while for the purpose of family, to take a girl, groom her, home school her, telling her she is my wife, deflowering her when she comes of age and completely brainwashing her... does seem like degeneracy even if Mohammad probably would approve.

Uhm sweetie? No. Our country only legalized some sex acts with animals which means oral and touch. It is still illegal to penetrate an animal. Maybe you should educate yourself a bit before trying to insult people since your retarded son American finally criminalized full (penetrative) sex with animals in Texas in September of this year.

>if you want kids, there are plenty to adopt.

Translation: stop having white babies despite already being a global minority and enable brown races to grow at further unprecedented levels

hehe the world is over populated : - ) but let's not discuss by which ethnic groups, no that would be too critical

Adopted kids suck and they grow to hate you, and you can't lie to them forever if you choose to.
Their parents usually grow tired of them, and the kids know they don't fit in or belong. It's all around fucked up.
Better off with an anime pillow.

>Texas only recently outlawed penetrative sex with animals
Lols, and they have the nerve to tell us that sucking doggy cock is tro extreme