Next movie when

Next movie when

Shinbo said they'd have news once Wraith Arc and Madogatari ended. The concept movie trailer is getting a semi-public release in September at Tokyo Encore and WA ends in October.

I wish they would hurry up. I don't want the seiyuus and composer to get too old and go senile. Urobuchi seems to be going senile already

In the year 20XX[/spoiler.]

There is so much potential

Probably 2018.

We do not know. My guess would be 2018.

Is this the only still in the entire anime?

>Urobuchi on Jan 1 2015: I'm working on an exciting project!
>been hopeful for a year and a half
>Urobuchi this August: I wrote the script for the godzilla anime!
ffs

>Anno working on Godzilla
>Urobuchi working on Godzilla

Anime wasn't a mistake

>godzilla anime
Wait, what?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I wonder if THAT guy will start posting here soon.

>I have never been in a madoka thread before

That is just the culture of these threads.

I am worried for her health. She needs to play her dance video games more.

>abusing the quote function
I would quote you on saying how big of a faggot you really are, but I guess there's no need for that seeing as how your own action in putting words on my mouth is enough proof of your faggotry even on the absence of admission.

It's called Dog Drug Reinforcement.

I wonder what her farts smell like.

Kyouko isn't fat you know.

I know, I meant I am worried about the version of Kyouko he posted. The regular Kyouko looks healthy enough, although I think she eats a little too much candy.

I did not remember. Thank you.

Homura is 4 feet tall and weigh 60 lbs.

Have you been living under a rock? Urobuchi is writing the script for an upcoming Godzilla anime by polygon pictures. Would be excited if not for the 3DCG.

She's 5'1''. Discussing a lady's weight is too rude.

Sayaka is so cute.