Is it time to start learning Chinese?

Is it time to start learning Chinese?
Will I be spared if I can speak your language and assimilate to your culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM
youtu.be/an-tRoVgK8k
youtu.be/juFSNpjbVN4
youtu.be/4e1V66o3-D0
youtube.com/watch?v=SHqQ3WqDwz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you nisem.

>it's always Canada or Australia flag make chink shill threads

Rly makes ya think

You will never be one of us.

so you'll just kill us? damn

I've been learning Chinese, I love the writing system. I wish we all used Chinese characters instead of letters, they look better. I would say only learn it if you truly enjoy the language or you are planning to interact woth Chinese or travel there for business. Otherwise it is quite a big undertaking learning thousands of characters.

Kill you? Why would we do that, when we can make so much money off of enslaving you?

Just like now (checks Bank of China account)

just don't make the mistake of freeing the slaves like america did

杀你自己,白狗

At least black people knew they were slaves.

true

Spared from freedom, yes.

More like "liberated"...
..."peacefully"

>簡體字
disgusting

you should learn Chinese because it's a very interesting and rather complex language and because you find joy and passion in exploring China as a seat and partly even origin of most other east-asian cultures too.

that's kinda why I'd wanna learn Mandarin-Chinese.

And it's also like says. I'd only make trips to them but not be so batshit crazy or worse have yellow fever to marry a chinese woman and try to become something I'm not in a totally foreign culture.

at least the Chinese don't have the same idiotic ethnomasochism that we have in some white countries all thanks to multicultural oriented far-left parties.

>Will I be spared if I can speak your language and assimilate to your culture?
Yes you will be spared, but you will become a second class Citizen

Good because you guys are fucked

chinese people don't even speak chinese. they speak a bunch of dialects that they collectively label as "chinese".

Japanese is superior. Rearmament and mecha army soon. Abe will vanquish the Chinese Beast.

dont bother chinese love speaking english most give their kid an english name in addition to a chinese name in china proper now

> Austrian
> that's kinda why I'd wanna learn Mandarin-Chinese

but won't the Chinese make fun of you for being a weeaboo?

no of course not, because I'm really not a crude stereotypical idiot weeaboo the way you try to make me look. that's a rather extreme snap judgment already on your part. so typical here on Sup Forums.

so why would they? having some genuine consideration for exploring a different culture is not the same as crawling up their ass or being the most shameful and treaded stereotype immediately.

geez Hans I was only teasing you

good, because if you weren't then every other tourist in China would immediately qualify as weeaboo according to you.

Chinese is an extremely low cost-effective, if not completely useless language for a foreigner to learn

Chinese businessmen either learn to speak the language in which they do business or hire a Chinese translator

And when a foreigner visits China, he will be met with a multitude of Chinese people who wish to practice English with him(regardless if the guy actually speaks English, first language or not) and within them an abundance of easy girls who would throw themselves onto anything white

Tell me why do you need to learn Chinese again?

Also Chinese is way overrated in its difficulty to learn

Chinese characters are difficult, I'll give you that
But you don't have to learn the writen form and other than that, Chinese is very easy

No tense, no case, no plural forms, no conjugation of any kind
I sincerely doubt if a language can be easier

The tones are overrated too
Thai has 5 tones and I personally know many westerners who are fluent
Mandarin only has 4

Overall, Chinese is not difficult at all
It's just not cost-effective to learn it

[Citation needed]

Everyone speaks putonghua/common tongue in addition to those.

yeah chinese grammar is easiest af, basically it all comes down to memorizing all the character. after the first period, the learning curve gets smoother

btw is it true that in rural china (sichuan, inner mongolia etc.) there's still lot of demand for english teachers even if you're not from an english speaking country?

t. english teacher

The battle lines are being drawn. We are heading for war. The axis IOC power will be russia/China and the Middle East. Central Europe will be in a racial civil war (by design). What they don’t understand is that the US is still the sleeping giant. We love violence for the sake of violence, we love competition for the sake of competition. We have been asleep because it was so easy to kick everyone,s ass. I’m glad we have some new enemies to fight.

You're an ausfag, so yes I guess. Same applies to leafs and sheep fuckers.

澳大利亞是中國粘土。所有澳大利亞人都將被殺害。

Fuck off chinks.

You aren't fooling anyone with these Stockholm syndrome threads.

That's the spirit! Exterminate these chinks without mercy.

This is the typical attitude of chinks wrapped up in one post.

How should I approach a qt chinese girl?

I approached one yesterday by speaking chinese to her, she was flattered and couldn't stop complimenting me on how good my pronunciation was.

shit all those years of weeb japanese for nothing.
also do you know signs that a chinese girl may be attracted to you?

Hm I'm not sure, they are always friendly to me so it is hard to tell. But you should probably get wechat if you don't have it.

Spoilers: People do the same thing even if all you do is say "hello".

你住在中国的香港,应该用简化字

你是中国人?

Yup, spent a month in China and that's very true
It becomes anoying after a while, it seems like the chinese treat us like absolute retards when we're in their country and being able to say a word in their language is worthy of congratulations
I also heard them tell one of my friends how good his chinese is (his chinese is crap) and then made fun of him in Chinese
But really it's ok, we do the same to Chinese people in France and it's kinda funny anyway

>they are always friendly to me so it is hard to tell.
yeah I am unsure if she is just polite to me, because chiense are polite, but on the other hand they don't reallly show much emotions and she always greets me with a big smile when she is passing by.
She is also one of those qt small probably 160 IQ slightly autistic type of chinese with big glasses by the looks and not one of those eurowhores.
but I only talked with her twice and it was all work related so I was hoping to get a few tips how to start a proper conversation with her.

美国人 ┐(ツ)┌

You arent my real dad

I'm sure that's true but in particular she said that people struggle with the R sound in 日 and the X in 小.

ok just hand out your girls

It depends on your native tongue, the R in 日 is pretty similar to the j sound in French

are you even allowed to post this? chinese government needs to monitor their drones more closely so they will stay off of the free internet

aussie slags are fat and ugly like brit girls, dude...

retreatism cuck
come back china and join our holy state

I'm learning French
Liaision is killing me

Because of weak men. Everything you see before you is the product of men and their decisions

Women aren't to blame
Immigrants aren't to blame
Jews aren't to blame
Blacks aren't to blame

Say what you want about how the world is against white men, but it's only that way because white men allowed it to be that way

>greed let the Jews rise to power
This wouldn't have happened if men had stopped them
>women got their rights
>immigrants are ruining the white counties
>blacks are in America ruining this great country

The solution?

Be a man,
take what is yours,
fight against degeneracy,
your money is your vote (don't like mega coperations? Don't eat at McDonald's or shop at Walmart.
Live by your ideals
Do what you believe in

"But I'll get arrested for resisting"
Better to die a marty than live in a world pitted against you

youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM

youtu.be/an-tRoVgK8k

youtu.be/juFSNpjbVN4

youtu.be/4e1V66o3-D0

WAKE UP WHITE MAN NO GOVERNMENT CHANGES WITHOUT ACTION

desu it's ok if you don't always get it right, it can make you sound a bit uneducated if the rest of your pronounciation is right but lots of native French speakers make lots of liaison mistakes

You'll notice that sometimes only the liaison is pronounced (particularily in the northern part of France, where we tend to shorten words and phrases a lot)

So instead of hearing "vous avez mangé?" you could hear "z'avez mangé?" in which case knowing about liaison can be useful

But i don't like shitting on the streets or eating plastic garbage cooked with sewer oil.

你做什么工作?

fuck insectoids

no bully pls

All chinks belong on a pike.

I just want my own qt little chink girl.

Ok!

我是大学英文老师。 一个礼拜我才上两天班,生的时间我来编程电子游戏(只是爱好)。

Go buy one. Chinks dump baby girls in trash cans

No I just want one special qt, I am not even interested in chinese girls desu., thought of them as the poles of asia.

Lot of shilling for China lately. They will collapse as soon as the west stops holding their hand since whenever they are left to their own devices they fuck it up. Worked in a phosphate concentration plant there for a few years. Most of them are fucking retarded and we had several die during plant startup so2 release because they didn't want to stop their drone work attitude as the loud speaker was telling them to get the fuck inside. Even had one stupid fuck take a dip in the process water caise his supervisor dropped something I'm there which killed his stupid ass because some got in his mouth and ate up his internals.

The thought that they will somehow become anything more than mindless work horses is laughable.

They're all retarded or just a billion of them?

So the chinese government lets you on Sup Forums?

it's the google captcha that is usually blocked if they get Sup Forums pass they can post

Korean has a much better writing system. It has the best of both worlds between phonetic systems and word images.

Great firewall only blocks sites that have gained sufficient popularity.

This, but Sup Forums also rangebanned china due to spam abuse. China has been slow to move from winXP, and installing retarded spyware/adware is very common. Many computers ripe for abuse.

Korean onmun is by nature phonetic

For example, 학 (hag) consists of ㅎ(h) ㅏ(a) ㄱ(g)
It is effective because it uses up all the space that would otherwise be wasted by lining all the letters horizontally or vertically

I worked with a lot of people over the years including their engineers. Maybe a handful were worth a damn. A lot of their engineers are not good and it makes me question their high iq claim which already had a shady background collection method.

NUKE CHINA

Don't fucking learn Mandarin.

I deal with these fucking people all day everyday and most of them won't appreciate that you learn't their language.

As a matter of fact, I would so far as to say that they'll use your knowledge of Mandarin to cheat you out of more things.

That will make them only stronger

>I deal with these fucking people all day everyday and most of them won't appreciate that you learn't their language.
What kind of people do you deal with? In my experience Chinese people really appreciate attempts by foreigners to converse with them in Mandarin.

This guy gets it. When I was there didn't learn shit about their writing if they wanted something they had to use English. They have this hidden malice towards foreigners.

I agree
While IQ is definitely not a meme, standardized testing of it definitely is
IQ scores determined by such tests should better be called knowledge points

They may not be completely useless and/or irrelevant in indicating how smart a person is, but they are certainly far from sufficient and accurate

Chinese characters are fucking retarded, I studied Chinese up to HSK 5 (for work purposes) and it's not just recognizing the characters but it's also remembering how to pronounce it.

When you pronounce "Shou Wang", which by itself would mean "Market" as in, "Sales and Marketing", but it can also mean to decapitate someones head on a pike to display as a punishment, or it could also mean being the bottom bitch of a gay relationship.

Chinese is an ancient inefficient hieroglyphic writing system that still remains in the 21st century because Chinese people blindly cling to traditions, even if it stifles their developments and creativity. Like Arabs.

>Hongkie
>meme country
stop living in denial

>What kind of people do you deal with? In my experience Chinese people really appreciate attempts by foreigners to converse with them in Mandarin.

I mainly deal with them in transactions or in situations where either side has things to lose if negotiations aren't conducted properly. I take it that you never had a conflict of interest with Chinese people, or that you were a brief visitor to their lands-- in that case, yes, Chinese people are 'hospitable' to a certain extent that they know that your visa will be expired soon.

But when both your parties want things, demonstrating any degree of Mandarin capability would embolden them to hardball even further in their negotiations and will cheat, lie and swindle any angle they can get.

>They have this hidden malice towards foreigners.

This is absolutely true. The only form of interaction they have with foreigners are two types:

1. The type that knows nothing of the world and is trying to befriend you to make him look cooler or more worldly among his own social network and will use you as a way to extract whatever it is they want.

2. The type that interact in a manner that suggests that they're somehow better than you or that you're the subordinate and any deviation from outright awe of the "Great China Culture, I must Kowtow Now" will be met with swift snubbing.

Daily reminder that mandarin is the language of the manchu. The language of the han race is hokkien.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHqQ3WqDwz8

>poo
>have domination on anything

lol

Why do you know the gay meaning of the word?

Chinese is a retarded language.

Sure, it can open doors for your career or whatnot, but do you really want to be among these people? Really? You'll regret it.

I never met a person that left China after living and working there for years that was a balanced and healthy individual (mentally, physically and spiritually).

If there were 1.3 billion Somalians and somehow Somalia was a manufacturing center of the world, people would learn Somalian but you're still dealing with Somalians at the end of the day.

The Americanized Chinese that I meet are alright. A lot of them don't even regret leaving.

Depends, are you cute?

>Why do you know the gay meaning of the word?

I got into deep shit when I was conversing with someone and they got visibly upset and it was only after when my co-worker told me what it means when I pronounced it the wrong way.

But thats another thing about Chinese people, they are shit at understanding the context of things, like-- if we're at a meeting, water has been poured for them, clipboards, power point presentations, suits and all that 'face' shit, they still get upset if I pronounce something incorrectly, like, somehow I am referring to gay sex in a business setting.

Chinese people are fucking retarded.

Have you considered taking Shia's flag yet?

No wonder they don't get along with the Japs who relly heavily on context

Ha ha no. Even if you look Chinese and speak Chinese they will accuse you of being overseas Chinese if you don't speak exactly the same dialect.

>No wonder they don't get along with the Japs who relly heavily on context

Chinese people don't get along with anyone, their mentality is like that of a 6 year old child. When they don't get what they want they throw tantrums or sabotage with passive aggressiveness and can't take criticism or respect the general social context.

They're also horrifically lacking in self-consciousness, doing shit like complaining about smog but driving giant SUV that spews black smoke. Not to mention all the road accident and street shitting videos that gets posted here by some Vietnamese fellow.

I am not brushing a billion people with the same brush, but often than not its the rule, not the exception. I seldom have good interactions with Chinese people and I always approach them with expectations to be disappointed or ripped off.

What the fuck are you doing in Hong kong then ? You sound exactly like Asian SJWs who hate white people yet want to live in the west.

Fuck off white pigggu.

But we let you into our country and accept you as if you are Canadian, why can't you treat us the same?

I am in Hong Kong because they're about 40-60 years ahead of China in terms of etiquette, social culture, sanitation and just general knowledge about the world.

PRC people are absolute shit and you would come to the same conclusion if you need to interact with them frequently on a daily basis.

And no, they don't like you either.

because you are weak.