Make The Wall IMMORTAL

What's to keep the Wall from being taken down by one of Trump's successors?

We should meme to Trump that there should be a hiking/biking path along the wall, and he should make the border wall trail a national park.

Here's why:
>It'll get hippie outdoors types on board with the wall. They're addicted to finding new trails to eat granola on.
>It'll make it MUCH easier to pitch to towns along the border: all those hikers and tourists spend money. If Trump's successors try to tear down the wall, border towns will raise hell to maintain their tourism economies.
>The tourism dollars (especially from foreign hikers) will not only pay for the wall, but eventually turn a profit.
>The wall could be somewhat self-funding (never mind the money saved from stopping illegals) especially if combined with solar panels.
>Muh PR
>It would be cheap and easy as fuck to make.
>It could be used by construction crews to help transport materials and build the wall before it's open to the public.
>More eyes on the border to report/stop illegal aliens.
>MAKE THE BORDER WALL TRAIL A NATIONAL PARK.
Collect fees, muh PR, and it'd be impossible to get rid of once the wall's up! Demolishing a national park to remove the wall would be campaign suicide.
It's perfect. Gain support for the wall, make money, immortalize the wall as a national park and monument, make it political suicide to remove The Wall…
The only possible downside is it could interfere with or annoy Border Patrol to have so many people around the border wall.

What say you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/29/obama-names-utah-nevada-monuments-despite-opposition.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easy. Make this about the 6 million Jews.

It's also taking a page from Obama's book. foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/29/obama-names-utah-nevada-monuments-despite-opposition.html

>Obama beat me to it

>doesn't play by the rules
>lawful

Make The Wall a Holocaust monument with all 6 million Jews names engraved on every panel. Damage the wall and get charged with an antisemitic hate crime.

>What say you, Sup Forums?
I say it's a perfect idea user.
We should also lobby towards local polititians or celebrities along the southern border in an attempt to make them subconsciously fight for the wall by fighting for its look or shape. It would take the attention away from the border wall itself and rather focus it on the aestethics of the wall.
Myself, I'd prefer the razor top. But would we really mind if it was yellow with gay flowers painted on there as long as we can get dumb normies to forget the true purpose of the wall?

>holocaust memorial border wall
>make sure there's symbolic scratching on the BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR
>No one can virtue signal against it
>Jews will willingly allow us to maintain it as long as we have holocaust tours and museums alongside it
As always, FPBP

>yfw opposing the wall becomes a hate crime

True hive mind right here

>Doesn't play-by-the-rules
>Lawful-Evil
Razor Top is a fucking snowflake

Great, between the cartels tossing their bags of coke, rapists jumping the wall and the trigger happy border patrol this seems they perfect place to go on a pic nic

Reverse tease is pretty /aesthetic/

Every year make it a foot higher to further demoralize worthless spics that feel entitled to make their problems someone else's.

I thought the solar panel idea was a good one for making the wall untouchable -

That's breddy gud too, but this would be much cheaper. There's no reason not to do both.

Screencap for sharability

I agree all that desert heat should be harnessed . Cali isn't in a position to turn down federal funded green energy production given its current need to import from Nevada

>I say it's a perfect idea user.
Th-thanks you t-too

Engrave the names of fallen veterans on all of them. Tearing them down would be unthinkable after that.

Yeah. I was going to suggest this in the OP, but I figured it would be cost prohibitive to engrave the names of fallen soldiers all along the wall.

Why can't we just have a regular old fashion mine field? If they get past it, they deserve to live here free and clear.

>neutral neutral
It's called TRUE Neutral you fucking Dark Heresy loving pleb

>If they get past it, they deserve to live here free and clear.

the OP image is not my OC

Kek is with us.

THIS. And also paint other sections of the wall in rainbow colors for the gays.

We all know as awesome as that would be, I don't know if even the God Emperor has the political will to pull that off.

Ok now that being said, just set up a triple strand concertina fence as an interim solution. It's dirt cheap, it works, and we could get it done with the existing budget and in a couple months. Build the aesthetic concrete slabs later.

If I were designing the wall I would have the side on the US side be ornately carved and sculpted. I would have it tell the entire history of the nation and all its triumphs starting at one end and ending at the other with the creation of the wall itself. Tourists could travel along the length of the wall and see the history of the nation unfold as they travel.

How do you feel about writing USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA across the wall's entire 1800km stretch?

I think I like my idea more

Oy vey my grandfather wasn't gassed six times for your wall

That's a pretty cool idea tbhfam. Ridiculously expensive and impractical, but it would be a fucking wonder of the world.

People don't do epic works like that any more. I like how you think, user.

I would have a picnic with friends and guns every week at "The tease" so I can laugh at spics

The Cartels will send waves of hostages to clear a large path, walk at ease through and win the prize

more like this...

Add "Fuck off we're full!" In both Spanish and Arabic on the spics' side

Yeah its a damn shame. I would love to actually get the chance to pitch it to someone.

It's a waste of money
Lack of employment is the biggest deterrent of all, zero tolerance deportation of undocumented aliens is another, no visas is again - another

A wall is an idiotic expense. About two to four military units (who are already active and remain active) could bolster border security at no extra cost

Trump and his zealots are buffoons, even when it comes to their own agenda

check'd and kek'd

Is that why you and your dem buddies were shitting on the economy for so long, to stem the tides of immigration?

Don't let your memes be dreams. I believe in you, user.

wow you sure showed us

What are you talking about, citizens don't want the jobs immigrants are being offered. There are no takers

The government can push people into these jobs I guess via social programs but they don't want them. Still the wall is something a grade schooler would come up with, it's stupid

>make wall park
>increase foot traffic biggly
>make it much harder for border patrol to spot beaners
>make it much easier to move drugs over the wall
>thinks this is a good idea

If you want to protect the wall's existence, you put in law a requirement for it to be there. Your idea is fucking retarded.

>Americans don't want the jobs we can pay illegals $1/hr for.
>what do?

Razor Top or The All-Rounder.

Offer them more than $1/hr?

that's because of greed

Is it possible to come up with that many fake names?

Yeah, as I mentioned in the OP, that's my one big concern. It'd be good to have a border patrol officer weigh in on this.

The point of the wall is border security. This wall trail would simply make it much harder to get rid of the wall. Maybe if the trail is a certain distance away, close enough that you can see the wall, but far enough away not to get in border patrol's way.

You know that everyone's gonna try to tear it down/cancel it/block it as soon as they get the chance.

Probably making it some kind of memorial would work to protect it, and be unobtrusive enough that border patrol could do their job. You got any ideas?

Make The Wall holy

It's not a dollar an hour. You really are clueless about how this country works.
It has much more depth than what you see, look at it as two worlds: The clock face with it's dials and numbers.. and what's behind it. You don't know what makes it tick so you come on here and make stupid remarks and wonder why the powers-that-be take or don't take certain actions. You then blame all this wonderment on the magical elf with the big nose, the elusive boogey man jew. He holds all the power like some spirit from another realm.

Fucking white ooga-boogas