Woman Pretends To Be Muslim In UK

>woman pretends to be muslim for obvious political reasons
>walks around bongs
>bongs call her names and are apprehensive

Somehow this invalidates the hundreds of UK citizens tha lost their lives in the past year to Allah and his backwards religion.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5009939/My-Week-Muslim-leaves-viewers-outraged.html

saw this advert on tv, fucking lol.

trust me, the average person in uk is hating muslims so much.

At least Euro-muds can escape when the civil wars happens, Brit-muds have nowhere to run.

follow a ideology that is responsible for thousands of deaths in the west and be suprised people don't like you. Fucking idiot

What did this bitch expect? Cuddles and nice words?

No one likes Muslims in this country. NO ONE...

Katie Freeman, 42, wanted to ban the burka and was frightened of Muslims

did they stick a fake schnozz on her?
desu we don't like them because they look like they have foreskins on their heads.

Is that the bad guy from lazy town?

burger got it

Not you again robbie rotten, I thought the cancer has eaten you

Fake pr stunt about "muh oppressed muzzies" #notallMuslims.
The people shouting abuse at the cunt in front of massive professional cameras are obviously paid actors.

That’s fucking hilarious. They put her in brown face! How is nobody complaining about this yet?

Leftist did it to """prove""" something - so it's allowed

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED A DISGUISE?

Next time: My week as a nigger

>you have to make me look VERY different guys, everyone in the world knows my face, im a very popular and important person, so give me a fake nose and stuff

>
I am going as Dracula thias Halloween.

Was a mummy last year.

>commit wrong think
>be sentenced to appear on reality TV program as the thing you wrongthinked
>realise that other people wrongthink as well
>think it's terrible because it's directed at you
FUCKING WOMEN.

I yell at every Muslim bitch I drove past. I do it to give the other drivers hope that we will prevail and remove these vermin.

Have you ever beheaded a good guy, Like, Uh, A real infidel?

This shit is just so fucking uncanny.

They complained pretty hard

Uncanny

You do realise the overwhelmingly majority of the UK hates muslims?

Same with the rest of Europe.

For fuck's sake, I even saw a bona fide communist on Reddit admit to the "refugee crisis" being poorly handled even as he was calling everyone and their dog "Nazis".

>concludes a study of 12 women published this week.
>12
saged

why didnt they hire a sandnigger instead of giving the job to a white supremacist cultural appropriating sandfacer

Is there an English word for this kind of head structure? Banana Face? Moon Face?

brilliant.

alright alright

the idiot is walking past a beer garden with drunkards. not even gonna watch anything else.

hahahaha wew

The average UK citizen supports Muslims deportation

scroll down to the comments left by people on the actual page. Very refreshing.

Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck has she been doing to her body, i'm 42 and don't look anywhere near beat up as her.

If you ban Muslims then there will be no Muslims to get offended, everyone wins!

Muslims beat up her body.

Alright alright al-right!

Feminism. It turns women into tired deranged hags. Their body punishes them for defying nature. Without children and a stable relationship they undergo extreme physical and mental stress. This is further compounded by their bodies being barraged by phytoestrogens, completely upsetting the natural hormonal balance.

tl;dr this is your body on no kids, no husband, and too much soy

>The comments below have been moderated in advance.

fuck that site

>this is what peak walking looks like
>you might not like it

>generic feminism Sup Forums answer
Wasn't she in the army? that's why she's all dyke-like. Don't know if not wanting to be subjected to Islamic slavery counts as 'feminism' per se.

Can confirm these fellow bongs are correct. Anti-muslim sentiment as at an all-time high, hence these desperate attempts to persuade the general public otherwise.
Remember the fake muslim protest after London bridge attack? and now this. Their desperation is showing through the cracks.

Is UK on course for an ultimate un-cucking? doubt it, but in terms of public opinion of mudslimes we are almost there!

Literally the muslim equivalent of blackface.

Why does nobody realize that the whole show was staged: I honestly wanna see someone in this time of age who hurls slurs at a cunt right when there's a big fat camera team next to her.

I swear that anyone of those people would fear for their life and safety if they'd getting filmed while shouting insults. And if not then they'd be booked by the cuck-police in an instant.

>Somehow this invalidates the hundreds of UK citizens tha lost their lives in the past year to Allah and his backwards religion.
Good it should in thousands and more. we will get back at you for every Iraqi, afghan, Palestinians, Libyan and syrian that died.

>claims to be engaged in a war of ideas and how islamophobia is not hatred of Muslims as a people but the criticism of Islam as an ideology
>proceeds to attribute the most extreme interpretations of Islam on all Muslims and verbally abuse a harmless Muslim lady minding her own business
>claims to be represent liberty and individuality
>proceeded to collectivize Muslims and verbally abuse a harmless Muslim lady minding her own business
>claims that islamophobia has nothing to do with racism
>proceeded to shoot a Sikh because he looked Muslim
>claims to be in favor of human rights which Islam somehow opposes
>proceeded to support the state of Israel which is confiscating private property in the West Bank and building Jewish only settlements on top
>claims to hate Islam because the ideology allegedly supports violence
>proceeds to make a case for the Iraq war and interventions in the Middle East which killed millions

The West's double standards, contradictions and lies are at display once again.

should be*

Top zozzle m8.

>invades the West for well over a millennium
>complains when the West bullies you

Sorry, you're all still repaying the human toll from the slave raiding that started 1400 years ago. Also, let's not forget the deaths across all of Mesopotamia/the Levant, Asia Minor, the Balkans (all the way to Vienna), as well as Spain, southern Italy and southern France.

The victim game only works if you're actually innocent.

For some reason, ugly women are desperate for the Islamic takeover of the UK.

>invades and colonizes over 70% of the planet for more than a 1000 years
>complains when centuries of wealth and resource theft results in immigrants to the west looking to earn back their stolen wealth

what i hate the most about being in europe is watching white women wearing hijabs.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You don't understand their mindset. They don't live around Muslims, they are naive to the 'Islamic takeover.' They work purely based off emotion and I mean that. There isn't a shred of intellectual thought that goes into these women's minds, it's 100% emotion. In most areas of the UK it's possible to be distanced from what is happening. I think everyone has seen a Paki dominated high street in their life besides really isolated people but the mentality is "oh well I guess it won't happen where I live."

I say that as a high street my grandparents lived on in my city (the home of the latest paki rape gangs in Newcastle) is now filled with pakis and gypsies and its spread around that entire village.

IM THE MASTER OF DISGUISE!

>Attacks and bombs over 30 nations since World War 2 killing millions of civilians
>subverts and sabotages the democratic processes of innumerable nations for oil interests
>installs puppet regimes
>funds rebels against nationalist leaders like Gaddafi and Assad
>" WAAAAAH why do the Muslims hate us so WAAAAH must be their book WAAAAH "

>bongs itt really convinced that their own kin hates Muslim
who is london's mayor again?

>stolen wealth

your grandparents were faggots.

It's just that the average muslim is whiter than the average froggo, face it. Muslims are bleaching you

Get back to work my toilet bowl still has shit in it

>civilises over 70% of the planet for more than a 1000 years

Fixed it for you ahmed

>stealing wealth
I thought cutting off hands was the sharia punishment for stealing. Not murder and rape.

Why the fuck do you come into a thread where a social experiment results in people insulting a Muslim woman and then extrapolate from that your own results? It's pretty much a fact, not just in Britain, that hatred of Muslims is rising all over Europe, because when a problem persists for long enough (without political motives at play) people WILL look for a solution to that. But instead some greasy second world mongoloid wants to tell us how things REALLY work in England. Did your cousin cleaning toilets in London tell you that?

For the record, London is one city in the UK so when your cousin tells you it's the entire world, don't believe him, he's just excited to be in a functioning city. Most of Britain doesn't like London nor what it's become.

So non-Muslims are recruiting jihadist now.great

What if she knew the people and this was just government propaganda?

kek, not seen that before

Channel 4 isn't government run, it's not so much government propaganda as social propaganda. Hatred of Muslims IS rising, but people aren't such subhumans they hurl insults at random Muslim women in the street.

i'm talking about caucasian women, There are some here and it fucking makes my blood boil

She was part of it

>implying Europeans are civilized

You savages literally had two world wars in the last century alone. Wearing fancy hats is not "civilization".

>>civilises over 70% of the planet for more than a 1000 years

You mean enslaving the natives to harvest their resources.

Fixed it for you

MFW

What about Chavs?

>Caucasian
Caucasus is literally a Muslim region in Russia and Southeastern Europe, Ahmed. You plenty of white people have been Muslim for centuries.

If anyone was likely to do it, it'd be them or football hooligans.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK, IT'S ROBBIE ROTTEN FOR REAL

>Wearing fancy hats is not "civilization".
no but sustainable government, sustainable economies, rule of law, human rights, science, technology, electricity, trains, planes, computers, the internet etc etc is

ahmed, one day you'll wake up living in a mud hut, shitting in a bucket, marrying off your 4 year old daughter, no democracy, death penalty for most 'transgressions' and think.....maybe we should have shown a little gratitude to white people, they gave us everything good we used to have.

who struck first? Islam. the slave raids came into europe, like they came everywhere else, destroying everything in their path like the great library of nalanda in India. therefore Christianity has the right to exterminate Islam.

small part of caucasus is a muslim region filled with c*chen animals, most is russian and georgian.

>literally had two world wars in the last century alone
white people are better at everything why would we not be better at war or industrial death? But imagine if the organisation and weaponry had been created by africans or ME. look at the crime and violence stas from both of those 'cultures' the outcome would have been far worse.

they wasnt people tho

why? it's muslims killing and suppressing other muslims in all those countries

>african niggers with nukes and state of the art military equipment
That sent a shiver down my spine

>comparing barbaric muslim sand pigs to civilised British Whites

wew

I'm waiting for the episode were they whiten up a muslim and dress her up like your typical western woman and make her walk thru muslim neighbourhoods.

Now let's repeat the experiment and make a Muslim girl wear like a western girl and walk all day in any Islamic nation of your choice.

Protip if she isn't impale by less than 20 before stoning

can you imagine bulgarianbro, literally the complete end of civilisation and back to the stone age with no way back

>globalism is great!
>colonialism was bad!

Are we mentally synchronized?

kek, fucking should happen but definitely won't

>*shits in his own drinking water*
Yes, please civilize us, Mohammad!

Great minds think alike.

Get in here:
Actual evidence of exploitation of children in Hollywood.
Brooke Shields done a nude photoshoot for Playboy when she was TEN years old. Photos regarded as legal despite being blatant CP.

If they did they would edit out all of the rape stares.

>sustainable government and economy
Monarchy was a far superior form of government than the circus of democracy that you have now more people even in the west are recognizing it now. The Muslim world still consists of kingdoms and strong men governments, something that is a lot more sustainable. Unless of course it is sabotaged routinely by Western pigs.

>human rights
Kek, remember the human rights when whites were keeping blacks in zoos up until the 1960s? What magnificient display of human rights

>show gratitude
Gratitude for what? For bombing my country and killing my people? For trying to push Western systems of governance on Non-Western people? For trying to commit cultural ethnic cleansing and instead supplant indigenous cultures, traditions around the world with (((Hollywood))) values of degeneracy? No. Fuck you. You have no business playing the savior of the world. Stay in your fucking cumskin country.

>edit out all of the rape stares
would have to edit out the actual rapes

Kek