>tfw crypto

Who /silent about their Jewish ancestry/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws#Classifications_under_the_laws
youtube.com/watch?v=GfzPzPkSX3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

italian jew here, ama

>flag
WOAH
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

kek

not silent. i just don't bring it up. kind of a retarded question desu.

I wish.

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

I mean, at least I have white skin.

>tfw none of my stormfag friends know I was Bar Mitzvah'd.

gut morgn fun kroke

tfw when you're not Jewish but everyone thinks you are

how much is enough to be considered white? im 25 percent jewish

First and foremost you need to have pink nipples.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws#Classifications_under_the_laws

2nd degree mixed race.
You can't marry another Jew or part Jew, but your children with a white are considered white and you get citizenship.

I have a friend whose name ends in -witz and he looks Hapa. He's completely white.

I haven't done a 23andme yet to find out that I'm Jewish.

I'm 49.4% Ash Jewish from my mother's side. Still, I'm tall, blond, has green eyes and I'm a Protestant. All thanks to my father.

fucking kike

Stephen Miller?

50% Scandi and 50% Ash... and still more White than you burger.

dont be silent.
reject an condemn the jewish state.
being a jew you wont be called anti-jewish.
you could be the next bobby fischer...

>tfw you have new-christian surname given to joos

jews arent white sorry

i wish a jew so i could shoah reperations

>i wish a jew so i could shoah reperations
i wish i was a jew so i could get shoah reparations

Fischer was kind of an autist.

lmao Jews still trying the white meme. Fuck off, you hook nosed faggot.

that how it works from the mother

also no point in being a pleb jew and reaveal that
elites wont care and the people they screwed will hate you

I have pale skin, I was raised Christian, and I don't have a hook nose. Can I be an honorary goy?

The fuck, when do I get my reparations?

Not really silent. I'm very open about it. A lot of Polish hide mixed jew blood

Us part jew mischlings are vital in infiltrating kikes and taking em down from within. Self-hating purebloods even more. It's funny isn't it the stereotype of self hatred is so strong and real that we have many actual jews here

Aren't all modern-day Ashkenazis just European/Khazar mongrels? Even a lot of supposed full-Jews have some distinctly European features, i.e. blue eyes and whatnot. It kinda makes sense why Jared Taylor considers Ashkenazis to be white.

Half Jew. My dad is Jewish and doesn't believe the holocaust happened and that Hitler was innocent.

Yes, pretty much.

typical kike

Ashkenazis are literally Eurasian

the fuck?
why the fuck would you just pass on all those precious (((you)))s

>Protestant
It shows.

Yes. Anybody denying that they're just inbred turk cult larpers is a guaranteed kike.

You're still going back kike.

Do you want to fight?

>ascribing to ancestry rules that are literally more extreme than Hitler's
Why?

>Ashy Jew = white
You're essentially 50% sandnigger-nigger. 50% """"Scandi"""" is code for 50% Somali. So go fuck yourself, niggerJew. I might be a white mongrel, but I'm technically whiter than you.

Dad's side is Jewish, mum's is Danish. Don't really know where that leaves me. It appears that half of Sup Forums is made up of crypto-kikes

I'm fairly adamant about mine when it's brought up. I genuinely have nothing to be ashamed of. Few groups of people can say they've escaped oppression like the Jews have.

Your people arent the chosen people?

Can't relate, nigger.

I wasn't raised as a "Jew" per say, so I don't really feel any personal attachment to that side of my ancestry.

It would make sense. Some people allege that Ashks come from the Anatolia region but I kinda buy the Khazar theory.

Given the fact I dont look remotely jewish despite my nose and because of my German ancestry it leaves me in a bit of a grey area.

If you don't LARP at least once as a Jew, a Muslim, as a Christian, and as a Nazi in Sup Forums, you are doing it wrong.

I only feel attached to it because my fathers side of the family was entirely Jewish running up to the second world war so we feel obligated.

AI will one day put an end to crypto anything. Won't that be great when people's genetics will be revealed upon sight. It's coming, thanks to our (((glorious tech overlords))).

loud and proud bitch

go to israel and claim you were shoahd?
i dunno how it works

As poles usually are.

Shoah reparations aren't actually a thing.

The German government just reimburses people for property that was confiscated by the Third Reich.

as told by my grandma who's my mum's mum, her great great great grandpa was a Jew who converted to Islam. And I shit you not, Sup Forums. I have a big hooked noes and whenever I talk about money everyone in family says "yeah right! Listen to the jew".

Considering your country was once 25% Jewish, I wouldn't be surprised if the number of people with some form of Jewish ancestry is actually twice that number.

No. You can be saved by Christ, if your christian, but you will never be a gentile. Now go back to Israel and spread the word of God.

How'd he come to hold that view of the world?

I recenly found out my maternal great grandma was a spanish marano kike. "Guzman".

Not nearly as bad as my best friend finding out his name "silver" use to be "silverstein" fucking kek.

>implying arabs don't have huge noses
bigger on average than jews to be honest. Good thing Sup Forums doesn't know that

alrighty

this kek
i know lebo christian who have huge noses

Oy Vey

0% you subhuman

10% actually, in cities it was probably like half like New York, course it depended on which city, I hear Lodz used to be a hive of jews, like New York

Why be silent about it?
Just do aliyah if you are one of the good ones achi.

Unless you are Stephen Miller, keep saving America in that case.

Full ashk jew. Raised reform. Hated it. Didn't like the faith or the people. Now I go to an Orthodox shul. It's much better. I'm actually glad that I'm Jewish and have access to this experience. Sup Forums actually pushed me in this direction. It is the secular Jews that are the problem. Jews should put their energy into being observant and not meddling in the business of non-Jews. Jews were put on earth to have a specific relationship with G-d. When they choose to ignore that problems begin.

But I'm only a half Jew and I was raised a Catholic by my dad. I have no attachment to the Jewish community or Israel.

Some Jews are definitely white.

my gran was a polish jew but im half anglo so i just pretend im english unless it suits me to speak up about being jewish

i have no connection to israel or see jews as my people,europe and britain are my people.

This.
The problem is secularity, ie most secular kikes (except for soviet ones who are mostly based right wingers).
>Reform aka LARP
I am sorry for you homie, glad you found the truth.
I wish I was observant as well. One day, maybe, but I wasn’t born into it.

my mum did it lol she bought the house with the cash.

Don't worry everybody associate your flag with jews

>Jews
>white
Pick one

Halachically speaking, if your mother is a jew, you are a jew.
We need fashy jews in Israel right now, so we can revive Fascist Zionist movements again.

(((We))) are not white. Not even ashkenazim.
“WE WUZ WHITE” is just cringey.

We may genetically be quite close to Italians and Greeks, but we’re still levantines.

>SOME Jews
>white
Pick both, and learn to read nigger

>Don't worry everybody associate your flag with jews

>cant type
>DEUS VULT meme flag
achmed detected

O man

Go checkout Chabad some time. They are very open to returning Jews. Tbqh I did not go there myself until I was quite desperate for a change in my life.

brown nipples = not white

There is a possibly I am partially Jewish. Since one side of my family is wealthy, from the South and has a surname considered to be Jewish but might not be Jewish.

>flag
what country is this
ive seen it a few times but never asked

Bruh,
>tfw you have 4 new-christian surnames in your family and 2 in your own name

WTF

hove mouse overr the icon
unless phone poster, then kill self

What country are you?

Moldavia. SOmalia of Europe

Yup, that’s what everyone says, and they are very friendly. Go there 1/2 times a year for minyan but I need to do more at some point.
Chabbad rabbis have a very good reputation at this.

it says unknown you absolute leaf

You are a fascist?

Yes.
Most revisionist zionist movements in the early years have been, with an especially big love for Italian fascism and its aesthetics.
So I’m basically the Sternist/Maximalist type. Kahane was great but he was more of a theocracy guy, I’m not observant atm, but I still would’ve voted for him to kick the arabs out.

took 3 seconds on google to find out its the flag of Andorra.

why would i be silent??

I know of Maximalism. Kahane wasn't really a fascist in my opinion, more along the line of religious nationalist as you put it theocratic.

Yes, he was also basically a capitalist. Still a great guy and I love his speeches. It’s a shame he was treated so disgustingly by the Israeli left.

Is casu marzu kosher? youtube.com/watch?v=GfzPzPkSX3s

Underrated