twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Took race relations back 50 years.

Embezzled money.

Committed treason essentially.

He's a nigger.

he was black on purpose

murdered millions in wars for israel

Title IX

Stole money. Covered up corruption and played identity politics. Literally gave blacks an even bigger superiority / victim complex

Muh fast and furious red line my son would be like Trayvon but you can keep your doctor, also lemme drone some more people.
Is that succinct enough?

Because he may have helped the vegas shooting take place.

/thread

>Stole money
He's a nigger after all.

Guy learns one weird trick on how to fake his birth certificate

"If you like your plan you can keep your plan"

RACE BAITING, GUN GRABBING Nigger.

Got voted in to end bad race relations, end the war, make heath care cheap and for all and cut though the political red tape everyone hates.

Though identify politics he has created an us and them environment that's way worse than it was.

Didn't end the war by announcing shitty plans he allowed the rise of isis

Health care is even worse

The swamp is bigger than ever

Trump on the other hand.

Build the wall, end Muslim migration to the US, send them back, drain the swamp, fix the tax code, fix unfair trade deals.

All are getting done. Guy will probably spend his second term playing golf because he did everything in his first term under budget and ahead of schedule.

>Explain why Obama was a bad president without referencing another president.
From a liberal perspective Obama was a terrible president as his anti-gun rhetoric drove more people to buy guns than ever before.

Also, his trash agenda helped destroy the Dem party and ultimately drove people to vote for Trump.

If it were not for Obama being black the left would have no real reasons to like Obama.

He ruined diplomatic relations with europe

We said *bad* things.

He destroyed the legal immigration system, driving the wave of undocumented and illegal immigration to the USA

>Obama presidency holds interest rates at artificial lows
>banks loan out shitloads of cash backed by low interest federal securities
>Seize Freddy and Fannie to pay for Obamacare subsidies. Literal communism.
>Obamacare
>Failed to renew Contract to keep domain names in US hands.
>deported Mexicans after they commit crimes instead of stopping them at the border

If-if-if-if-if-if he could talk normally he wouldn't be that bad.

whose in the picture

Cairo.

The economy sucked, he talked down the US constantly while proclaiming to be a 'patriot', and weighed in constantly on domestic issues while being wrong. The world doesn't want a 'lead from behind' America. It perfers an American President who will shove his balls down your throat if need be. A passive America is even unsettling to our enemies. Tiptoeing around a giant sleeping beast if you will. We need rationalism, not simplistic and pathetic idealism.

Nigger.

youtu.be/WbEPCC_Z_Ig

>Expanded MIC like fuck
>Tore away individual liberties like fuck
>Silent over blatant election rigging

Gee, I don't know, OP.

He attacked multiple sovereign nation because of "mah fee fees."

Somehow managed to take something I could afford while being poor "medial insurance" and had the highest package avaible to me. " I paid $170 a month" and force it so I was still poor, not able to qualify for Obama care cause I didn't meet the yearly income standards, and still STILL make it so I could barely afford the bronze package at $450 a month.

Yet my co worker Tyrone, who made the same as me, could qualify thanks to the color of his skin and paid a grand total of $25 a month.

I only got by thanks to my mom not wanting me to need emergency surgery and pay out of pocket.
Fuck Obama, worst 8 years of my life.

Failed to take international organized crime and the extent of it's power over foreign governments seriously. It all works out in the end, but for a few months we went and installed their useful idiot as POTUS.

Trannies

trainwreck foreign policy, cancelled the F-22, totally irresponsible attitude to illegal immigration/border control resulting in trumpslide

>liar
>indonesian
>cock smoker
>gommunist

No economic growth

Libya. Syria.

You can't start more wars than bush and be a good president.

avarage of borrowing more than 1 trillion dollars a year and still didn't fix health care and crappy infrastructure. Where did all that money go?

My feeling is that the f-22 was superseded by drone tech and that tech won't be known until it either has to be used in a big war, or is retired . I could be wrong, but there is precedent to the US fucking around with public perceptions regarding advanced military tech. They released a video of hundreds of drones co-operating in multiple missions, and defense contractors have posted 10 year old videos to youtube about missiles imitating planes and jamming radar at the same time. We legitimately won't know until it's a real thing. The weirdest first-hand shit I heard about Iraq was planes with massive laser projectors projecting images on the clouds to scare the soldiers in the first week of the Iraq invasion. If you can imagine it, someone has been given 10 million dollars to make it happen.

>stripped the US of most of its nuclear capacity and military power
>wasnt born in the US
>is a commi, with the "affordable" care act
>responsible for ISIS's creation by withdrawing troops in hot region that was secured by years of warfare jsut for optics, while waging costly wars in every single day of his presidency
>in cahoot with the clintons, sold uranium to russia

Shit GDP

>All are getting done. Guy will probably spend his second term playing golf because he did everything in his first term under budget and ahead of schedule.

hes not taking any pay for his presidency, yet leftards wail about this goft trips on the weekends

trumpgolfcount.com

Wace wewations are way down and bad.

Here's a few reasons

Libya
Syria
ACA
Awlakis
Drones
Identity politics

>tries to get US involved in syria
>creates ISIS
>creates obamacare - is essentially extortion where you get NO BENEFITS because the deductibles are too high for anyone to pay before getting benefits, and if you dont pay into the scam, you get fined.
>fast and furious
>dragnet surveillance with NSA
>SJW cuck
>endorsed hillary clinton and shilled for her
>is a gay pedophile
>is a ZOG puppet
>wants white genocide

link to comment?
i want to save for pasta, not just reposting this comment

Citizens united.....

Sorry no link...i saved it as is from somewhere else.

He paid 400 million in cash as a ransom for 4 people, endangering the lives of all americas by making it known that each american is worth 100 million.

Cash for clunkers plan destroyed cheap used cars
Fast and furious
Benghazi

>Obama’s IBM Eclipse Foundation’s social networking patent theft
>James Clapper’s illegal NSA/CIA/FBI surveillance and his perjury before Congress(under Obongo)
>Obama’s energy company subsidies
>Obama’s misuse of banker fines to support liberal activist groups
>Obama’s theft of Fannie May and Freddie Mack >Obama’s IRS targeting of conservatives
>Obama and Clinton’s confiscations from the Bureau of Land Management
Just to name a few.

>killed large amounts of civilians with drone strikes
>doubled the national debt during his time in office
>illegally wire tapped civilians

youtube.com/watch?v=1pL48eQPu6g

youtube.com/watch?v=fItxli7-uU0

Born in Kenya, proof here.

That’s some good stuff right there. Has ObamaLeaf ever challenged some of these? He likes that sort of thing.

killing us citizens on us soils, arming isis, destryoing race relations, sjw crap forced into every facet of "education" even science even if you can prove its literally made up ideology.
Massmurdering with drones and isis producing refugees wrecking the western world.

NDAA
Legalizing propaganda, removing any sort of subtlety and tact the media might have been forced to show
Rushing (((Obamacare))) into law

Broke our 4th amendment rights hundreds if not thousandsof times

But also by doing this, he basically ensured Hillary (who he reportedly hates) would not be elected.

So maybe he isn't so bad.

His birth certificate was forged

H-he’s b-black

>his stimulus package "saved" the economy
>package is really like writing a letter to the fire department telling them your house is on fire
>economy would have fixed itself
>a big pillar, roads/infrastructure fix haven't been completed. Just meetings held
>4% GDP growth and was proud of it
>embellished unemployment number/rate

That is just the first term before getting into race baiting

He did a insurmountable amount of damage by mainstreaming BLM, trannies, and apologized to Muslims for terror attacks. Used three letter agencies like his personal hit squad...

He was either
1. Unaware of Russian hacking
Or
2. Aware of hacking, and tapped Trump tower.

Either way he's still a wigger.

-multiple failed campaign promises
-half ass Heathcare reform
-worsening race issues when he never should have been involved to begin with
-achmed and his bomb clock
-cash for clunkers

t. two time Obama supporter who voted libertarian last election

Purposely failed economics as witnessed by the immediate turnaround the day President Trump was elected. Obama had eight years to do the same, instead, told us it WOULD NEVER COME BACK. He's a criminal, responsible for destroying millions of American lives.

Doubled the debt..

Like 6 years of hardcore race baiting.

>If i had a son, he would look like Treyvon

Committed treason, sedition, genocide of Christians, marxist, political espionage, allowed putin to run roughshod over crimea and ukraine, illegally overthrew over a half dozen sovereign legitimate, elected governments, set the middle east and north africa on fire, attempted to destroy europe, genocide of white europeans, demonic lawlessness, allowed crimea to be annexed, apologized for america's righteousness, killed millions of innocent babies, ran up the debt by 10 trillion dollars spending more than all previous 44 presidents in american history combined, hated the ALMIGHTY, worked for satan, destroyed the social fabric of the USA, set mexico on fire for the purpose of overthrowing the usa, incinerated the Constitution, assassinated americans, attempted assassination of and coup duly elected U.S. President, apologized for defeating evil, imperial japan, is a demonic nigger communist, and turned USA into sodom.

He was maybe the best because he made it possible for us to have Trump.