African countries are shit because whitey took all their resources

>African countries are shit because whitey took all their resources
Is there anything even remotely true about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

gulf-times.com/story/492519/The-richest-continent-has-the-poorest-people
youtube.com/watch?v=aS7XUGh2meI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blm is another fake intelligentsia agency created by the crook teethed wretches governing high time from their space ship. they are not humans but lumps of flesh programmed through a microchip. they have no flesh or bones. the skin is fake too. when they die they suddenly die no diseases or malfunctioning innards. blm is an ET function.

I mean yeah but what about this one thing they say when you mention race realism. It's all
>whites oppress blacks making them poor dumb and violent
>whites took Africas resources making them poor dumb and violent

ethiopia

it is widely known that blacks are less intelligent. until the ET overlords of the galaxy stumbled upon earth they had been fine with being enslaved. only of late have they been vengeful and this is because the chips planted from above. the ETs are timeless creatures which now want to colonise the planet earth and they stir people belonging to every social stratum. notice how all the activists look with a furrowed brow? they are not humans but are hauling humans after them who in turn follow them suit as their masters.

>it is widely known that blacks are less intelligent
but theyre less intelligent because white oppression

no. these are nature's ways. but stirrers are definitely beings programmed by 500 iq extraterrestrial lifeforms. earthlings are soon to be extinct from above.

>implying they did anything with the resources before Europeans came
As far as I am concerned, slavery and colonialism were terrible because the costs today are more than the value was. They aren’t people, and it’s racist to expect them to live in Western civilization. They don’t have the mental capacity for it.

>>implying they did anything with the resources before Europeans came
But they built the pyramids :)

don't forget the sphanx

not really. the chinese are doing it right now however

African countries have by far the most raw natural resources even today and they are still shit. The only thing one could argue is that the resources imported helped Europe develop even faster, but it definitely didn't suppress Africa's growth

Every time white people left africa it became worse than it was under white rule. They wanted independence but didn't know how to emulate us.

>African countries have by far the most raw natural resources even today
I need some kind of source on this so I can say it with confidence

Blacks should get an ethnostate in america so they can lead us into a new spaceage. Whitey holds kangs back. Gotta accept jamals rich diversity semen into our white women or the west wont survive

There are many
gulf-times.com/story/492519/The-richest-continent-has-the-poorest-people
Just look up "Africa natural resources"

If only Europe actually colonized Africa like they did North America and here. Think of the possibilities

>>African countries are shit because whitey took all their resources
>Is there anything even remotely true about this?
No. youtube.com/watch?v=aS7XUGh2meI

we were too busy killing each other in pointless wars unfortunately

I should have known alt hype would have answered this already lmao

Yeah, Alt-Hype has the answer to everything

Africans don't have enough money to buy anything. How the fuck does having resources help the average black Joe it doesn't.

If you want Africans to do better. Buy things from the people who create or use the services of Africans. Otherwise Africa will forever be undeveloped.

Or you could colonize Africa and make them richer in the process. The world would be better off as one giant European colony (and Japan).

Well if Europe actually took an interest in Africa and took things over this continent would be a lot better but for some reason no one cares about African countries except for the resources they can mine. South African blacks used to go to high school just so they could be used by the mining companies. If more companies did business in Africa the better it would be for us. For fuck sakes even if they take over the government it will be better then what it is now. People don't understand how poor africans are.

>People don't understand how poor africans are.

bump

Would you flee your home and place you grew up if it was good?

africa can burn, along with niggers

niggers want to be around whites for gibs, we need to cut the gibs