C-Section births weaken maternal/child bonds

newscientist.com/article/dn14662-c-sections-may-weaken-bonding-with-baby/

Encourage natural births whenever possible. It's also possible that this is destroying American culture since natural and healthy bonds aren't formed in crucial periods of post-birth.

There's also evidence that vaginal births increase a newborns immune system and resistance to bacteria and allergens. This might not be intentional, but it might also be. It would also explain a lot of familial infighting and hardship. This isn't specifically a race issue, but further investigation is required.

Encourage new mothers to have natural births.

Other urls found in this thread:

scienceandsensibility.org/blog/unintended-consequences-cesarean-section,-the-gut-microbiota,-and-child-health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

True. C-sections are a scam to scare mothers into paying doctors more, they barely have any benefit for both mother and child.

Of course this shit doesn't get any interest because it's more than likely a huge issue.

bumping again

Bump. Why is this so unimportant? Let's hear some feedback.

I must be on to something with this level of disinterest. Shills on neither side will touch it.

I refuse to accept this level of disinterest in this subject. How many of you are shills?

Can confirm. Mother had C-section and am a NEET.

Are you willing to accept that your entire culture is being undermined from birth? This affects everyone but it especially affects people who want to have traditional family values. Why doesn't anyone care?

Or because it's a non-issue in most places. Natural delivery is pushed here already, even by private obstetricians and hospitals. Even if you've had one kid by c-section they push the old-fashioned method for further children unless there's some legit need to slice you open.

My son was born by emergency c-section though and he seems fine. Had to spend the first night in the nursery but they had me come in every time he woke up to feed him and settle him back to sleep so he had plenty of bonding still.

Probably won't be as good in a public hospital here though, wife's friends all lost their shit when they came to visit because they all went public.

Same buddy. It's not for a lack of trying either. It's impossible to survive coming from a broken home. You are loved ty for the reply.

but it keeps the pussy tight

here's your pity (you)s

most here are either too busy tfwnogf-ing or already have kids and don't give a fuck

cunts heal, the scar doesn't

So you're telling me that you don't feel any lack of a bond with your child from not having a natural birth? I'm not sure you would even know. Do you have other children?

>wife's friends all lost their shit when they came to visit because they all went public

What does this mean?

scienceandsensibility.org/blog/unintended-consequences-cesarean-section,-the-gut-microbiota,-and-child-health

It's pretty dangerous. You are like multiple times more likely to have a child with a shit ton of problems on top of the fact that they probably drown them in antibiotics which also further destroys their gut bacteria dooming them to be autistic or worse.

>any year ever
>you got removed like a tumor and not born like a baby
laughing at these c-sectioners

they never regain their original tightness, i've banged dozens of single mothers and the c section ones are always way tighter

My mom had a C-Section with me and she's a mean cunt.

solution is obvious.
put a sterile bandage into the pussy, then directly rub the child with it after c section

>banged dozens of single mothers
moai (nigger) plz go

what's wrong with banging single mothers?

You're missing an important detail if you read the article, but that's ok. It says that

>Caesareans miss out on the hormonal “priming” for motherhood thought to happen when women deliver naturally through the vagina.

b8/10
sorry cunt, its late, this is your late (cunt)

Yes let's just go back to the primitive days of doing things where child birth kills 1 in 5 women AND their child.
THAT WILL SHOW THOSE JEWSl!!! Hahahahaha!

last , late w/e

>push natural birth after a c-section
I thought this was impossible since the c-section incision scar made it so the abdomen could never withstand the pressure of natural pushing.

OP, sometimes c-sections are necessary, almost ALWAYS in wmaf relationships. Bug white guy makes a baby a tiny Asian can't push to though tight Asian pussy. This is why the Supreme Gentleman and nearly all Hapas hate their mothers.

this post is a ditch effort to raise awareness. this is probably a serious problem with modern society that affects all people. we need to be conscious of this as an advancing society.

>they never regain their original tightness
Actually depending on the age and fitness it can

Ah the disinfo shills have arrived I knew I was on to something. Thanks for the confirmation.

the woman is primed?
she is primed anyway, over the course of 9 months. I think they overestimate a priming that might happen through the labor. If that is a factor, which it might of course, i would think it is more psychological than hormonal.

Please cut the jargon out of your comment bro I can't understand wtf you're saying.

Thought I saw an article about shrinking hips in women due to prevalence of C-Sections.
Fewer deaths, the genes get passed.

>he actually tyhinks C-sections are a Jewish conspiracy
They get performed for doctor convenience to avoid the risk of lawsuit, and it's fucking retarded that now if you've had one you have to have them from then on out, but there is no boogeyman here. Before the C section child birth was far and away the leading cause of female death. They're not going anywhere ever.

You didn't even read my comment and you have the same ID what the hell are you thinking?

You didn't even skim the article

I never claimed a boogyman dude. You did. This is really a non-partisan issue.

Some people cant give birth without c section. My mother was one and my sister and I turned out okay desu. Although I do agree that normal birth should be encouraged if its available

but crucial maternal child bonds do not develop. Just because it happens doesn't mean its right.

This post is about raising awareness and I will not abandon it until I'm satisfied.

Think of how much better your life or someone else's life that you care about would be if they had received a natural birth. Think about how that affects the lives of you or those around you. If only their family got along better. If only the mother wasn't such a witch. Just because it's "normal" doesn't make it right. There's a ton of people abusing heroin, does that make it right? No.

>What does this mean?
We've got two healthcare systems here

Think about how much better things are when you pay real money for them instead of leeching off the taxpayer

>I'm not sure you would even know.
Our bonds are stronger than the kind of statistics these studies are generally based on.

Parents palming you off on some useless daycare minion so they can fuck off back to work is gonna fuck up your development more than which way you entered the world.

>Do you have other children?
Next year.

VBAC has ~80% success rate here apparently (the other 20% ending up with unplanned c-section). Obstetricians seem cool with it but I guess it's a mark of pride in their work (that mothers heal well enough to make it viable)

Northern chinks and koreans I know seem fine with it (either with whites or with their own kind having the same sized babies as whites).

>girthlet detected

Natural birth along with many other factors of historical human life is being lost to modernity in a way that could most likely have damaging consequences to all of us. Losing our history and our humanity is literally the worst thing that can happen to humans. We should be preserving old and traditional ways of doing things, as if we now in our modern state somehow know better than the thousands of generations before us. That we somehow know better than our own natural traditions.

I'm going to continue bumping this. Please read the thread if you're new.

If you're newly married or starting a family, please consider giving natural birth. Please do whatever it takes. It benefits all of us.

Then we're agreed the argument that C sections have had a net-negative effect is fucking retarded. Good.

That doesn't even make sense

m8 some people cant give normal birth

bump

Fully aware. Just raising awareness.

Please pass this message on.

bump

Isn't this a forum that champions traditional values? Is this not something we can all agree on, regardless?

>concludes a study of 12 women published this week.
>12
>Swain also revealed that an as-yet unpublished follow-up of the same women a few months later suggests that the differences seen shortly after birth had largely disappeared.
saged

Explains a lot

it probably plays into the mother not having her labor orgasm.

>He stresses that the brain activity differences observed in the new study are significant, but not huge. “It’s not double or triple the activity in the relevant areas, only a few percent, maybe 5%,

I was a C-Section birth, but not because my mum chose it but because I was upside down in the womb and that was the only way to safely get me out, I have a great relationship with my mum

Both my kids were C-sections, Wife was awake via spinal anaesthetic, I was present and witnessed my son inside his mother. Wonderful experience.

It's ironic that most of the posters here are probably MGTOW's pontificating on a subject they'll likely have no personal involvement in.

TLDR: Sort your own lives out first pussies.

This place is full of neets and mgtow, that will never reproduce m8.

I've seen more and more women desire c- sections over natural birth so they can "avoid the pain".
My brother and I had to both be c- sectioned. My brother was a preme, and would have been crushed by a natural birth. I had my umbilical cord wrapped around my neck (yes, just like the Pepe in the womb pic), and would have been killed if born naturally.
So there defiantly is a good reason for c- sections to be performed, but the craze tip have them to just make birth as painless as possible? It's cowardly.
Hell, women should be giving birth in the squat position, not on a bed.

>I was present and witnessed my son inside his mother
They didn't let me watch that part but wife was awake all the same. I got a metal as fuck photo of my kid right after they scooped him out where he's covered in blood and screaming.

He loves listening to metal too, so the whole naked and bloody thing must have rubbed off on him a bit...

You'd be surprised how many parents post here

Completely agree. Lots of women fall for the "it's painless this way" meme, what they don't realise is recovery after c-section is 10x worse than natural. They pay for it later. Giving birth you get a flood of oxytocin (the love hormone) to help ease the pain which helps with that love at first sight thing I assume, and the feeling after it's over is euphoric. Also with c-sections there is a certain amount you can have before they tell you your body can't handle another without mother and bub being at risk so they suggest tying your tubes. If you want a big family natural is def best way to go(as long as it is possible).

>I actually SAW a baby being born once therefore science is wrong
kill yourself

I'm not surprised, I was a C-Section baby and I hate my mom and want nothing to do with her

Parent here. Multiple children with c-section. This is fake bullshit.

It was too late for my mother to have a c-section. I was 10 pounds and 2 feet tall. It was like birthing a fully grown dachshund.

I believe it. My older brother was a C-section birth, and he has a weak relationship with our mother. Meanwhile, my twin brother and I were natural births and we have a very strong relationship with our mother.

Obviously this is just anecdotal, but still.

>2008

Wow, I really never had a chance.

You're asking a bunch of NEETs and underage about the importance of delivering a baby naturally. Fuck off with your bumps. Thank you for the information, leave it to the plebs to do their own research from here.

If the baby's head is too big or the woman's pelvis too narrow, you MUST perform a C-section

Oh look 1 in 200 nigger mothers hate their c section kids a little more. Stop posting bullshit studies with insignificant results to come up with some conspiracy. How about women stop waiting till their in the 30s to have kids and maybe complications that require c sections would be less common.

I came out the vag and my mom was a negligent bitch.

Friendly bump
Why would anyone choose something else than a natural birth if there isn't an issue with the birth?

You should also look up the negative effects on the child of drugs given to the woman during labor, and the stupid fact that hospitals want the woman to lay down despite the fact that sitting up is better for delivery

>older ruined women need c-sections more
>older ruined women go mental when the kid they have doesn't turn their life into the heaven they imagined

hmm

Reminder if you are a c-section baby you weren't birthed and you shouldn't have a birthday.

I have 5 kids. All boys. All 5 c-section due to liability laws. Once cut, always cut. My wife looks like a med school cadaver. Disgusting. She feels "less than" having been too lazy and entitled to even attempt to push out our first, so planned a c-section. I remind her of this quite often actually.

>Do you have other children?
>Next year.
You are literally saving Western civilisation(assuming you and your wife are white), congrats man

>tfw recall the moment a Chinese woman squatted in the middle of a busy street, dropped a baby from her vag, and walked off with it like nothing happened
Wew, I guess instincts are there for a good reason.

>c-section ruins bond
>circumcision destroys any trust the baby had

Welcome to my life

Child birth killed all the women seems like a shitty meme. I suspect that 1 in 5 historical stat if real is from records in the first hospitals. And anyone who knows a little bit about the discovery of the importance of hand washing will recognize how inflated that fatality rate was by our own stupidity.

Would you say that capitalism succeeded?

>lack of antibodies means that the family unit is falling apart

What the fuck are you talking about you cockwomble

I would say jewish/marxist subversion of the family unit succeeded you filthy dirty commie faggot, I hope you fucking die a horrible death fuckhead

So communism succeeded, Marx must be so proud...

The recommendation of unnecessary medical procedures only exists in a perverted "insurance" system that is found in America, and it doesn't owe anything to Marx. Capitalistic excesses have many shades; this is just one of them.

Yet leaves the pussy tight

The advent of C Sections has saved more lives than the cures for smallpox and polio

Get in here:
Actual evidence of exploitation of children in Hollywood.
Brooke Shields done a nude photoshoot for Playboy when she was TEN years old. Photos regarded as legal despite being blatant CP.

The more you spam this, the less I care.

Fuck off

My wife had a C section because our 11 lbs son was too lazy to come out.