My little border wall can't be this cute!

My little border wall can't be this cute!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/99988c8416/752210-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking kill yourself m8

Stay mad. Looks like the wall is getting built after all.

What is special between 2 and 3 and 8? They look essentially the same.
And what is going on ontop of 5?

Is bottom right what I think it is?

Top right is still sexy

If there are no machine guns mounted at the top why bother

cringe
weebs are a blight on humanity

chaika or bust

>implying mexicans wouldn't cover it with dragonball shit

>My little border wall can't be this cute!

There's no Kirino face though

>smearing your beautiful wall with shit
hmm no thanks

Its my wall and I'll smear it with what I want, Ayasefags need not apply

Someone will probably put Rick and Morty on it like they did on the palastine wall

top right is best girl

Why hasn't DACA been ended?

So this is what he meant by our side being visually pleasing.

What is it Aussie friend? I'm having trouble placing it.

I know these faces.
I love that fact.

Thanks moot!

you really are a bunch of stupid cucks if you think a wall is gonna help.

first off, it would be much cheaper and much more effective to use drones and other electronic surveillance - can cover more ground and can follow by stealth until agents arrive.

Secondly, the vast majority of illegals don't cross the border that way, they come across just like you and I would and don't leave....no wall is gonna stop that.

And Lastly, overall immigration has slowed over the past decade. Numbers from ICE prove that.

So, tell me again cucks, why are we wasting money on something that isn't gonna do shit?

Oh yeah....because Trump lied and you suck his dick like a good whore....

Gay as fuck

Cause a wall won't get bored of flying drones around and costs less over time? A surveillance drone project wouldn't nescesarily cover all the ground that needs to be covered at all times.

exhentai.org/s/99988c8416/752210-7

hey cuck, it would still be cheaper in the long run to hire people to watch the border than it would to be that stupid, useless monstrosity.....

...and it's clear you didn't even pay attention, I also said "electronic surveillance" as well.

just another low-intelligence Trump dicksucker....go get some better kneepads, cuck

A big border wall is also a big "fuck off you are not welcome"
Prevention is better then cure.

Seriously, though. Will any of these be able to stop the mexicans?

CHAIKA ON THE FRONT WALL

Mexicans aren’t supermen user.

Do you have any math to back up your statements? How is it going to be cheaper to build an entirely new agency full of people and surveillance tech to monitor the entire border round the clock than it would be to build a wall? You know jack-shit about security. Surveillance is good and all, but without a way to physically keep people out and limit their entry points, all you're doing is wasting manpower. You don't guard a bank with only cameras and no vault.