NUMBERS BE RACIST N SHIT

If you can't do calculus, you aren't truly white.

campusreform.org/?ID=10005

>“On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White,” Gutierrez argued.

>Math also helps actively perpetuate white privilege too, since the way our economy places a premium on math skills gives math a form of “unearned privilege” for math professors, who are disproportionately white.

>“If one is not viewed as mathematical, there will always be a sense of inferiority that can be summoned,” she says, adding that there are so many minorities who “have experienced microaggressions from participating in math classrooms… [where people are] judged by whether they can reason abstractly.”

Other urls found in this thread:

education.illinois.edu/faculty/rg1
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/15/u-s-students-internationally-math-science/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_grading_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

education.illinois.edu/faculty/rg1

>PhD, Education (Curriculum and Instruction), December 1995, cum laude
>M.A., Social Sciences, March 1995
>B.A., Human Biology, 1990
>Mathematics and Science Teacher. Clyde Fischer Middle School, San José, California. Coach, track and field. (8/89--6/90)

25%

Peck from right chance 50%
Peck from left chance 50%

Not peck from right chance 50%
not peck from left chance 50% of the remaining 50%, equals 25%

AYO HOL UP
DAT SHO BE A LOTTA PECKIN!
YO TEACH DO I BE RITE?
no?
Hol up....

DAS RAYCIS!

33.33, repeating of course

Zer0

I misread Chick as Chink, so no, because im too busy laughing

kek, I thought it said circle-jerk

this

>Suddenly each chick (100) pecks the chick immediately to its left or right
>What is the expected number of unpecked chicks
0 unpecked chicks

only one configuration allows for 2 unpecked chinks? this actually seems pretty hard but the answer is close to 0

Yep, expect 25 unpacked chixx

>assuming the chance is 50%

nothing in there implies that. there could be a 99% preference for a peck to the left, 1% peck to the right.

Arrived at this too

>brainlet confirmed

Then show me how you would work that out?

> be chick
> 4 outcomes, equally likely:
dick from left
dick from right
dick in ass and pussy
no dick,
all 25%

Issue is that a chicken pecked and the chicken pecking both have a chance to be pecked i assume. Left pecks right right pecks left. However statistics are far from reality when applied in advance.

Get in here:
Actual evidence of exploitation of children in Hollywood.
Brooke Shields done a nude photoshoot for Playboy when she was TEN years old. Photos regarded as legal despite being blatant CP.

Damn it

Itt: brainlets try to *predict the future* using maths.

Congrats faggits, you're litrially scam-teir wizards now

Why can't people just self-bump like normal desperate attention whores?

I don't get it

The way they peck each other left or right is unconfirmed, meaning that it's just made up statistics, if we knew how many chicks pecked each other then we could find out the average but seeing as there is no alternative answer then 0 chicks are unpecked is a reasonable answer

1?

Wow, this thread. Are you all trolling for the lulz or are you all really dumber than a lead?

expectation value was asked for

In that case you need to stop being autistic and assume that when people say randomly left or right, it is implied that both outcomes are equally likely.
This isn't rocket science here, it's a simple math riddle.

the answer is 0! every chick will get pecked so there won't be any unpacked chicks. pretty easy tbqhfam

Math is for faggots and autists

Did you know that knowing how to read oppresses people whose ancestors never invented a written language? You rural and/or suburban retard.

Let X = 1 if the chick pecks left, X = 0 if the chick pecks right. This is a bernoulli trial with probability of success (in this case success is picks left) p = 0.5.

100 chicks corresponds to 100 such bernoulli trials, a binomial distribution with parameters b(0.5,100). The expected value of a binomial distribution is np = (0.5)(100) = 50.

t. Jamal

Now try and name relevant European developed languages

i think its 25

>Gutierrez worries that algebra and geometry perpetuate privilege because "emphasizing terms like Pythagorean theorem and pi" give the impression that math "was largely developed by Greeks and other Europeans."

>She also worries that evaluations of math skills can perpetuate discrimination against minorities, especially if they do worse than their white counterparts.

topkek man. fucking LOL!!! this privileged bitch with a degree and a published book! WTF??

So they're finally admitting non huwhites are dumb as shit?

Yea but that would mean anything from 25%+ is also possible seeing as there is a chance that all the chicks pecked to their left. I'm not saying it's likely but the question is retarded and provided us a question that can have multiple answers.

Typically a chicken would not go a whole lifetime without been pecked, so I assume the answer is 0

>repeating of course

It's true that the question doesn't explicitly mention what the chances are that a chick pecks left or right, but generally with these questions if it's not given you assume each outcome is equally likely.
Also, ignore all the people going "hurr so dumb", while most people on an autism support forum find this easy probability is very unintuitive.

>when most of pol is too young to understand

>provided us a question that can have multiple answers
That's why they ask for an *expected* value. If you flip 100 coins they *could* all be heads, but on average you'd expect 50 of them to come up heads because heads and tails are equally likely.

yes

>“If one is not viewed as mathematical, there will always be a sense of inferiority that can be summoned,” she says, adding that there are so many minorities who “have experienced microaggressions from participating in math classrooms… [where people are] judged by whether they can reason abstractly.”

none where pecked because they are imaginary chickens.

I'll write you a poem in one:

His name is Pajeet
He poops in the street
It gets into all of the food that he eats
It makes tummy hurt
And bumbum go squirt
Then barefoot he walks to his home made of dirt

25 I think.
If 1 chick is surrounded by 1 chick on each side the probability of it not being picked is 1/4.

English derives from Latin which derives form PIE not a completely European language, really makes me think

Does math attract Autists, or does it create them?

You can't predict the future dipshits

Ever heard of the gamblers fallacy?

All the chicks might peck to the left side, 0 left unpecked.. And then it repeats that outcome for the next billion trials in a row.

Just becuase you flip a coin and it lands heads doesn't mean the next time it flips tails, it has an equal chance to do random shit EVERY time.

>What is the expected number of unpecked chicks?

Random.

Winner.

Underage b8

im gonna peck you right in the pecker

But that is two outcomes, the expected value would we be a 50% chance.

Sure, we could provide the same value to the question OP asked, it would be 50% too but I have lived too long to recognise that 50% is unreasonable and lazy when giving an average. If you did do a coin flip the answer would be around 60-75% of one side and 25%-40% on the other.
But to do that you would have to flip to coin to find out the statistics, in the OP's question we weren't provided with statistics so the answer to his question can have multiple answers and all would be equally correct.

Becuz u normie

>pajeet thinking he can criticize anyone when he can't even shit in a toilet

The answer is 0 because each chick pecked another and wither it was to left or right doesn't matter because each hen still pecked another.

No, there's a 50/50 chance for left or right.
Of fucking course it could all be left or right. Tell me what is the likelihood of that happening? VERY FUCKING LOW
Why am I even responding this is all about a facebook meme picture

Would have been more interesting if a chick that gets pecked would have a x% higher chance of pecking that chick that pecked it back and x number of chicks are "right-winged" and thus have a x% higher chance of pecking the chick to their right, of course the way they are arranged isn't precised.

>TFW too stupid to figure this out.

What's the quickest method of suicide in a no-gun state? I'm never going to succeed in this world.

>The guy writting the article unironically claims that blacks can’t do math.
>uses this claim as evidence that I’M racist.

>92 Irish IQ is a myth
>Irish are white !

>falling for the porcelain jew

i see. is that sexual user?

We laugh at this now, but it's the start of these low-IQ niggers/shit-skins learning that they can beg their Jewish masters to tear down white's meritocracy by begging them for gimme dats/affirmative action.

This shit is getting insane.

each chicken can peck only 1 of two chickenss, so 1 chicken will always be unpecked.

Mix 1 part fine powdered sulphur 1 part fine powdered iron. Mix and ignite. Pour iron sulphide into muriatic acid while inside a tent. Instant death my dude

they can peck way more than once.

the quest for the biggest potato takes precedence.

It's clearly 0. When chicks start pecking each other, they won't obviously peck each other only once but multiple times, until eventually there won't be any chicks left unpecked.

or zero
1 or 0

Don't laugh. You think this shit is absurd now, but when the Zionist jews in power actually start implementing policies to disempower you and create more gimme dats and affirmative action programs for these apes in STEM fields you'll be furious.

Never laugh at a leftist when they are small, they always grow bigger if they aren't dutifully attacked.

Only Americans are educated enough to answer this

Sounds painful brah. Need something relatively quick/painless.

>t. Aryan masterrace finds an excuse to mask the fact that he is worse at math than a 13yo.

Hydrogen sulphide causes instant death in as little as 100 ppm.

WTF? how did a 13 year old solve this in 1 second? the answer is ZERO. 0. fucking zero. all the chicks get pecked. there will be zero unpecked chicks

>America scores among the lowest in math and science compared to developing nations
>let's make kids dumber, surely that'll work.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/15/u-s-students-internationally-math-science/

>American test scores are always lower than other countries
>American grading systems are always far stricter than other countries

Everything beyond the first paragraph is absolutely beyond me.

How the fuck do people do this shit? How do some of them actually ENJOY it? It's fucking painful and terrifying at the same time, and I just don't think I'm mentally equipped to do anything beyond basic algebra anyways.

What's the purpose of being alive if you suck at math in a world where math is the pinnacle of everything and the innovation of technology is all that matters.

I'm basically fucked.

Christ...Alright I'll draw aggro

Wrong.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_grading_in_the_United_States

>when you're a leaf

Going to look that up so I don't end up melting my own lungs and dying in agony of the course of a few hours.

>calculus

With calculus a person can understand why a curved line can appear at any point to be a straight line and thus can understand why flat earthers think as they do.

Simply ask any flat earther this question:

"Do you understand calculus?" I bet most don't.

this is correct
this is incorrect. what you found out here is the expected value of how many chicks peck left not how many chicks are unpecked

That proves literally nothing.

>Be me
>Have never attempted to learn calculus
>Always did really shit in math
>Have a bachelor's degree in a somewhat quantitative field and a job in it
>Always thought I was white

Am I white, Sup Forums?

But doesn't "left or right" complicated things? Or do we assume they all peck the same direction?

It's zero unpecked chicks. Damn you guys are dumb

I think it's 50. If you look at a single chick it will always turn one way. So no number apply to it. And the chick it's looking at will have a 50% chance of turning toward it. And if you apply that to every chick it comes to 50% all around.

>Aryan
>he
Bigot! It's statistically more likely for me to be a middle eastern muslim woman.

What if I told you that the answer was 100 chicks get pecked because there are revenge pecks and it turns into a chick brawl?

FAWKIN PEKKAS!!!!!!

knnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I am fking sure it's 1 or 0, what's the proof though. Something with graphs?

>random

yes, correct, for a large value of zero, about 25

Especially since it's (((Wi(((kike)))dia)))