Are you scared nazis?

LGBTQI+ allies are armed and ready. You will not harass us. You will not threaten us. You will not wave your guns around us.

WE WILL KILL YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuS-UgSIlgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We kill you back harder
Fuck you godless faggots we war you

>WE WILL KILL YOU
wow.
and the fact that we just like to protect our homes from invasion makes us crazy?
you have a lot to learn, kids.

You'll kill yourselves first like the other 45%

So we both now agree guns are necessary for self-defense

But seriously, its great watching libs get red pilled on guns.

LESBANY GUNTANO HERE

If you want to die go right ahead but remember. We don't stop shooting till the last round is shot.

I thought you fags wanted to ban guns. Either way, bring on the gender wars.

mentally ill people shouldnt get guns

> the people calling for gun control want guns to instigate against the right
imagine my surprise

I thought you wanted your guns to defend just like we do?

Sounds like you want to use them to attack. Well if that's truly the case, come on then. I don't think any of us are scared of your Rainbow Coalition.

And you know all of this is just because of the guilt and shame you carfy for being the way you are.

We understand.

Now come on out and let us kill you.

did he even take point before that trigger pull omfg how pathetic. He will kill his friends first HAahaaaaaaaa

Bring it

Not at all. Its good to see Americans embracing their rights. I do think they are going to be waiting a while for White nationalist kill groups to bust down their doors though, they are more likely going to kill a nigger in the night. But what do you expect from people with mental disorders?

We're making history boys

dont shoot your eye out...

It really is only a handful of far-Left that are against gun control. They're still outnumbered. Fags got guns after Pulse, but they've probably turned them in already.

Trans getting guns only accelerate their imminent suicide so great

>WE WILL KILL YOU
Sure you will. Nice larp.

This

wtf is this anthony fantano meme here

Do right leaning people go to fag rallies and instigate shit with them or do faggots come to right leaning rallies and get btfo when they instigate shit? They plan on protecting themselves from people they seek out and harass?

Nice shotguns loaded with birdshot and .22s
You'd get knocked on your ass if you shot a slug

We been shooting guns longer, you are pretty screwed in that regard
Once it's legal to murder you in the streets, we'll see how well all that training did

Seriously, Leftists want a revolution, in cities that are full of Leftists. At least those on the right go to Berkeley and other Liberal hellholes.

As a resident of britbongistan I will never be shot by you OP.

That's why we have muzzies....

>boys
CHECK YOUR CIS PRIVILEGE SHITLORD

Yes, give them an excuse, fags, but first lemme get some popcorn.

enjoy your acid

TELL ME ABOUT THE BONG
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

No, you'll end up ran over by a mudslime

I’m glad my fellow Americans are enjoying their freedoms. Always practice good safety and it will be a fun adventure.

I'm okay with this actually.

I can't wait until the murder suicide rates of faggots goes through the roof

>using a shot gun
>holding it like zer is afraid of it
Yeah really shaking in my boots here. Look shill fagot, we (the right) have been using guns for longer than you’ve been alive and besides, last time you tried shit like this with your little commie revolution, people in Germany got pissed and uncle Adolf dealt with that shit.

LELLLLL XDXDXD

these are the people breaking into homes and stabbing babies n shit mate.

Drumpf supporters are an affront to freedom therefore we must silence them by force because they are fascist racists so attacking them first is actually pre-emptive self defense, we need to free their children's locked up sexuality.

Cmon now and I am not even one of them... these people are murderers and thieves.

Fuck off nigger

Only left-wing people instigate violence - whether Communists or Nazis.

>these are the people breaking into homes and stabbing babies n shit mate.
This isn't a nigger hate thread

What the fuck is with that facial twitch after it pulls the trigger?
Did the gun knock the nerves in it neck loose?

but we should let traps in the military

Look at this fucking disgusting creature. It looks more like those new cgi planet of the apes.
Tfw in 10 or so years some beta male is going to pay for this thing housing and 7 other kids it had.

EDGY

The gun whispered, "There are only two genders"

This is great, now they'll kill themselves much more efficiently. Instead of 45% we'll get 90% of sodomites offing themselves.

Very good

>LGBTQ+ with guns
Hopefully, this will lead to fewer suicide ATTEMPTS.

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the killers were American White Supremacist Christian Republican Trump supporters that had spent the last 6 months training in Pewdiepie's secret Swedish Nazi Camp under Russian Special Forces. They attacked a Children's Hospital for immigrant refugee infants suffering from Global Warming Syndrome. Unnamed sources have confirmed that the truck was loaded with Sarin gas shipped directly from Assad's personal stockpile. 147,000 innocent babies are reported to have suffered a long and excruciatingly painful death.

This is a transwomen. You pathetic little shithead.

Cool gif bro, it will be no match for 20 of our allies. We are now training to use machine guns. Moved on from pistols and shotguns pretty quickly.

Quicker than deciding your newest gender?

Prophetic.

You Nazis better be scared.

We're going to hunt you down on the 4th.

Who would've guessed that this quote from the 80s would be so dreadful in the 21st century.

A compand bow and an air-gun?
Kek

Why didn't you start doing this when people were dragging you down the road behind a truck, or when Muslims were shooting up your night clubs?

pretty sure no one with a class 3 licence want anything to do with a bunch of commies

You gay faggots need to find better use of your time. We don't even care about you.

#2 is gonna shoot his dick of and then he will finaly be a woman, then he will bleed out

checked

fucking kek

Link:

LGBTQ Group Takes Up Arms With Rise of Far Right

youtube.com/watch?v=vuS-UgSIlgA

OY VEY!!!!!

I'll be glad when the Nazis whip you pussies out. Heck even conservicucks are better than you clowns by now.

Do you know what fascism really means?

You can't just add a '+' sign to your acronym. I want too see every letter of the mentally unstable blanket.

>The grimace of hate when it pulls the trigger
Yeh no they will just redpill themselves and start looking down on all the faggy LGBTP+ that don't have guns.

Shall not be infringed

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

an ironic shitpost is still a shitpost user

*tea drinking/eyebrow raising*

Wrong. Many gun instructors share our politics. At the bare minimum, they want Americans to able able to defend themselves- and that's what we're doing.

The instructor for our group (there are many across the country) said that a few of our allies had the best accuracy he had seen.

It's not surprising that overweight cheeto-stained neckbears don't have the physical attributes to shoot properly.

Personally I'm currently being trained to use the AR15 rifle (assault gun), one of my allies is already allowed to use an automatic glock and carry it openly.

So yeah, you could say we're pretty well-armed, so fuck off.

>3000 liberals nation wide is "arming" themselves for civil war 2.0

im sure the odds are even kek

The far left is mostly pro gun (outside of a few pretend hard lefters like Chomsky), it’s the liberals and social democrats who are anti-gun.

How is this bad?

They can defend themselves now, maybe next time they almost get mugged etc. and they stop it on their own they will see why they do not need the state to save them.

I wish some of these fags were in Pulse shooting bad at that Ghazi fucker.

>146468530
if any of you take this bait, i swear to god...

>one of my allies is already allowed to use an automatic glock
subtle /k/ troll

To be fair bull dykes can be a little scary sometimes.

>LGBTQI+
>I
What the fuck did they add this over the weekend? what does it mean? they won't stop until they cover the whole ISO charset!

Anthony Fantano is now a WOMAN!?!?

>Giving suicidal trannies access to firearms
I see no problem

He’s ftm you bigot.

seems ok

WE WILL LAUGH AT YOU

as long as they still cant serve in the military, its gucci nigger.

Last time I checked people with mental illness can’t legslly purchase firearms.

I thought we weren't allowed to have automatic weapons, much less carry them around with us.

Seriously though I wouldn't delude yourself about internet Nazi's coming to get you, it isn't ever gonna happen.

Good on you for learning how to defend yourself. No one with any sense cares if you are Gay or whatever fucking crazy ass words you end up making up to describe yourself.

This

Why don't they just wear cool masks like King Baldwin did?

*mentally ill
ftfy

aaand its a retard that shoots squirrels with napalm

>AR15 rifle (assault gun)

shit dude - that barrell is sawn off. That's illegal, you know.

May the odds be ever in your favor....

Good shitpost. Would be less obvious if you were hiding your shitposter flag, tho.

>call an LGBTQIXZ person disgusting
>explain the degenerate acts they're pushing to normalize in society is and will have adverse effects on future generations
>homosexuality is nothing new, its been around for as long as man
>ancient man just learned early that shoving stuff up your ass causes damage and spreads disease
>also high pedo rates, suicide rates, std ra-
*gets shot in the face*
>HIS WORDS WERE LIKE KNIVES!!! I HAD TO DEFEND MYSELF!!!

I'm calling it now, they'll be the first to start shooting over something stupid. Marxists usually are. Unless you count that Muslim dude in Florida.

Does this count as destructive device?

for a second I thought it said "offend themselves"

no bully chode barrel

yeah, we've only been at it since the civil war.