Far-right extreme neo-Nazi party on its way into Austrian government

What the hell, Austrians? How could you?

I heard several foreigners have already left Austria due to the incoming government which will be the most far-right extreme government in Europe since 1945.

Other urls found in this thread:

bmeia.gv.at/en/the-ministry/press/announcements/2015/11/50-points-towards-successful-integration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leave the shitposting to the Anglos, Kraut.

>Austria yes!

"and he kinda sucks"

>"Austria is for Austrians"
Literally worse than Hitler.

he will sell austria to big companies

isnt this guy a cuckservative and our cuckservatives are considered literally nazis in jewrope

shut your mouth Sauprieß Kanake mutant
yepie-diieee-doo-dooo

Kurz WAS integration minister during all of it

ÖVP was in charge and let Austria be invaded

He and his party fights guns ownership not only in Austria, but in the EU!!!

they want to increase sex consent law 16 to 18, while allowing 16 year olds to vote

They want to decrease Austrian military might while allowing the internationals to buy southern Germanic farms

bmeia.gv.at/en/the-ministry/press/announcements/2015/11/50-points-towards-successful-integration/

He's Merkel lite with even more inbred hobbit looks

Not only that but he:

campaigns against the guns both in Austria and the EU

shilled for Croatian admittance to the EU

shills for the EU (in reality anti-European union created by a hapa subhuman Richard Kalergi, Otto Habsburg and French Jew Jean Monnet)

Traitor

>pro EU
>far right

Lmao Eurotrash can't do anything right

Germany for the Germans
France for the French
Poland for the Poles

Austria for EVERYONE!

You don't even have a right wing party at all you delusional fool. The only nationalism that the whole anglosphere has is civic nationalism, which isn't worth shit.

A young dynamic leader.. huh.. y'know who else they said that about..

Lmao. Do you get all your political infos from the Bild Zeitung, Buzzfeed and der Spiegel? Fuck off retard. Austria has a future now while you are drifting straight into your doom. Hopefully Bavaria secedes from you crazy leftist liberal scum and joins us and the last stand of of European culture. The east.

>last stand of of European culture. The east.

Stick to selling kebab, Ahmed.

have you retards forgotten the last ÖVP + FPÖ government?

t. 'Country' without a border and a currency lmao

Cry more EU Kalergi slave

Them össies overdo on banter and overdose on Kaiserschmarrn

>several foreigners have already left Austria due to the incoming government which will be the most far-right extreme government

So they're already a success?

OP is talking out of his ass

He will sell Austria to highest bidder and ruthless against guns and will crush Austrian’s Glock pistol. I hope glock inc will move to USA.

BASED! Cant wait till they ban anti-Semitism in America! So tired of you subhuman nazis!!!!1

???

leave it to the burger to make no sense whatsoever

>Minority languages.
What does this even mean? We have more Rajlites than Welsh.

Hans being angry that somebody is to the right of Stalin? Never saw this coming.

Stalin was pretty far right himself when compared to modern Germany.

I’m saying that he’s absolutely terrible for Austria. Austria’s right wing is term to our centrist toward left term.

The different is that those are all real countries. Austria is just discount Germany, and there's no reason at all they should continue as an independent state. Anschluss when?

If /pol has convinced me of any national stereotypes, it is the one that americans don't know shit about european countries but think they do.

huge news

Couldn't you find an even more extremist way to describe this super mega ultra extreme hyper giga right neo nazi party?

Why wont Germany wake up?? Has Merkel got you lot in a trance or something.??

>foreigners leaving
Isn't that the idea?

I think he was being sarcastic. But the majority of them really are like mindless sheep.

Töte dich selbst, du elendiger Hurensohn!

Oh sweetie, FPÖ are pro-gun, they wouldn't allow any further gun restrictions.

>But the majority of them really are like mindless sheep.
I'm starting to doubt that.
Germany is still occupied by burgers.
Do you think burgers would allow people here to actually vote on anything that could make a change?

I was being sarcastic you fucking idiot, because OP wrote "Far-right extreme neo-Nazi party" like a little cunt

But burgers also voted unexpected. Of course we don't know. It's hard to tell nowadays

I fucking hate austria so much because I glance over the thread and think it's australia.

I was about to tell my aussie friend good job, fuck you nation I don't know the location of on the globe.

>But burgers also voted unexpected
I'm 100% sure there was massive vote fraud in favor of the Clinton witch.
But then way too many burgers voted for Trump, which meant the fraud couldn't really change the outcome.

Does Austria still have American bases or is that just Germany?