Letting an old woman voice a heavy weight adult male

>Letting an old woman voice a heavy weight adult male

Why do Japs and try hard weebs think this is 'epic' ? Even healthy kids, with promising levels of Testosterone, want to hear manly adult voices.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4
youtube.com/watch?v=sROSCGZq1rA
youtube.com/watch?v=bMnMOTrK0as
youtube.com/watch?v=gqsrMmNpd8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why isn't my gag manga "epic" like muh Cowboy Beepboop???
Go away dubfag.

Japan hates manly men.

Wasn't she the voice of Goku in Dragon Ball as well, they just didn't feel like changing the voice actor when the timeskip happens towards the end?

I love Nozawa as Goku purely because of the contrast it creates between Goku's base form and his SSJ forms.

The way his voice changes between those forms in the Jap version are pure sex.

Goku sounding like a hunky male isn't Goku. It's because his voice nullifies the effect his looks could have, that he's unique. And it fits him. If you want a narcissistic fuck, you have Zamasu.

They didn't change it because Nips value aesthetics more than realism.

Nozawa was picked by Toriyama himself as Goku's VA, and the reason she was kept as his VA, even after he grew up, was because they wanted Goku to still sound innocent.

>Muh entry level anime for le normies
>Bawwww I was bulled in highschool
Sorry to hear that.

Japanese VA's of cow boii B-BOP were perfect. i dont understand why anyone would prefer the dub. I guess they're drawn to 'nostalgia'

Why do you feel so emasculated by Goku's voice? Are you a faggot? Actually, scratch that one of the paragons of male bonding across multiple cultures in the span of human history has been letting another man fuck you in the ass so I should assume you are one.

>was because they wanted Goku to still sound innocent.
Does being innocent means your balls never dropped?

Was Gohan really his son?

Not really, the idea is that he should still sound like a child, so his VA as a child was kept.
Not to mention Nips aren't big on changing VAs, for example, you can see Naruto's VA wasn't changed either after the timeskip or even during the movie.

The problem with Goku now, though, is that he sound like an old lady rather than a child.

>Why do you feel so emasculated

Sexless Sup Forums chubs wouldn't know about masculinity in the first place.

I think this guy'd make a good English Goku

No one actually gives a fuck

Sounds like someone has daddy issues.

I guess it's because she's been Goku since the very beginning

It's not like Sean makes him have some super deep macho voice either, it just sounds reasonable for an adult man

Op is right

Naruto also had a more distinct voice, his timeskip was from age 13 - 16 and they made his voice noticeably deeper after the timeskip. Goku they decided would sound the same at age 35 as he did at 12

The sub for DBZ is atrocious and you know it, shitposter

Should Sean Connery still play James Bond because he was the one to play him in the beginning?

Funny enough Nozawa actually dubbed over Doug Funnie.

Yes.

>want to hear manly adult voices.

Do you ever read the things you write and think "this makes me seem as insecure as fuck?"

Just curious.

>Should Sean Connery still play James Bond because he was the one to play him in the beginning?

Thats a retarded notion considering it's stated by several people in the bond universe that 007's never last too long meaning that agent 007 is code named James Bond and is not one single character but multiple characters using the same name i.e. Jay Garrick, Barry Alan and Wally West all being The flash.

That was a good theory until it got btfo in Skyfall.

Even the creators admitted the dub was superior.

do you?

>do you?

Nah man. I don't check VAs for testicle size before I enjoy their work. That's you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4

I do think it makes more sense if males get to voice males and females to voice females but I guess that's just my insecure opinion.

I never watched bebop when I was younger, I watched the dub version like 2 years ago and loved it, and it's the only dub to this day I enjoyed.

Most shonen main characters are voiced by women

except with Naruto you can hear the VA subtly making the voice deeper

>I do think it makes more sense if males get to voice males and females to voice females

Have you ever watched an anime before?

Not so fast

I said most, not all

Only the good ones matter.

>Ichigo
>good
kek

>Why do Japs and try hard weebs think this is 'epic'
Truth time. You guys probably k ow this already. I'm just going to remind you

Dragonball fandom is full of normalfags, niggers, and spics. Of course people with utter shit taste will think this is cool

stay mad OPcuck

>Following a manga so shitty it got axed with so many unresolved plot points
Who is the cuck?

Just like with Goku, Sup Forums

>cuck

It's funny how often that word gets bandied about and how little it means anymore. Like the wrong anime? Cuck.

Lol

>and how little it means anymore

So just like fag? Are you just now making this observation?

>Lol

I fucking hate it, dbz is the only anime in which I'll openly say that the dub is better than the original.

>hey I want a certain character to be voiced appropriately
>hurr doesn't that sound insecure
>see that I used it again
I actually like Goku's voice as a baba. But even I know how retarded you sound.

>You look like a man who appreciates the finer things in life. Come over here and feel my Kamehameha

brazilian goku va is still best, no need to argue

youtube.com/watch?v=sROSCGZq1rA

Toonamifags like you belong on

>The dub is better than sub
Sub is superior in almost every way, including music.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMnMOTrK0as

>Goku
>with an adult voice
>appropriate

Maybe for the Toonami version of Goku where he's a poor ripoff of Superman but not for the original

part of why I loved goku is because it had an amazing VA in latin america, mario castañeda really made goku into a fucking man, not a retard that sounds like an old lady

I hope you people eat each other.

OP, why does Goku need some super manly voice.

Just look at Mike Tyson. Deal with it nigga.

>Towelhead Goku
Absolutely Haram

so for you and adult man should sound like an old lady with a clear vocal cord pathology?, wow you are a fucking fag

Goku should sound like Goku. The original VA is Nozawa. Nozawa is Goku.

Same reason why Mike Tyson should sound like Tyson.

>Mic quality is noticiably utter shit
Dubs are more recent therefore have objectively better sound quality.
>Gokus VA is total shit
How anyone can like this VA is beyond me.

It fits his silly personality so yes get over it toonamicunt

that is the dumbest fucking comparison I have ever read, besides the goku from Z is far more mature than toriyamas clasic goku, a more mature voice fits him way better, the old lady may be a better fit for the retard goku of super, but thats it.

>the goku from Z
>toriyamas clasic goku
>different characters
What the literal fuck am I reading

maybe in super were he is back to being a drooling retard, but the goku in Z was more serious and mature, you fucking weeb

>Mic quality is noticiably utter shit
More like Toei tossed the original audio masters away a long time ago so they had to settle for these low quality replacements

Of course you don't because you grew up watching DBZ on Toonami

>but the goku in Z was more serious and mature
>spares Vegeta just so he can fight him later
>gives a senzu bean to Cell
>offers pictures of Bulma to Geezer Kai
>mature and serious
Fuck off

>dumbest comparison

The point is, your ideal person/character doesn't have to sound a certain way, in this case manly. Tyson's voice is part of Mike Tyson the same way Nozawa's voice is a part of Goku.

Get the fuck over it. No one cares if you think Goku should sound more manly.

>A fully grown man sounding the same as a fully young teenager with no change whatsoever
What the literal fuck am I reading.

There was a change though. You can immediately tell the difference when teenager Goku first shows up.

I wouldn't mind cuddling with baba

lel
i grew up watching the latin spanish dub and yes his LA va is amazing
cant say the same about the jap one though i didnt like it at all

Meanwhile, Dubfags are ok with the fact that Bulma sounds like a frog in the dub. Or how Yajirobe sounds like a surfer in the dub for some reason.

nobody that isnt a fucking weeb will tell you that the jap voice is good

>besides the goku from Z is far more mature than toriyamas clasic goku
No he is not
He's actually more immature
See and shut up

>t. mexishit

LA va sounds like a normal dude. Where is the accent? He's supposed to sound like a country hick. Where is the slang?

Fuck out of here with that bullshit

>*mountain hick
ftfy

48 50 49

43   51    age

>he should sound like an old lady with vocal cord tumors too!, because thats how they do it in my glorious nippon

fuck off with that bullshit you fucking weeb

another thread full of crossboarders

>ctrl+F weeb
>5 hits
Oh Sup Forums

why?, because if you dont support a shitty VA that doesnt fit a character at all then you dont belong on Sup Forums, come on man you have to be a giant weeb to actually think that goku japanese VA is good

Awww did I hurt your feelings with the truth? Hey, let's ignore that Goku was living by himself as a kid so talks without manners and has an accent.

LET'S TURN HIM INTO GENERIC SUPER MAN.

pathetic dubs

I'd love to see an geriatric james bond movie.

>Sup Forums telling Sup Forums who belongs on Sup Forums

Your kind is not welcome here, fuck off

>yo lets make a guy NOT CHANGE HIS VOICE AT ALL, fuck puberty and fuck growing up, he should sound the same trough his whole life!, that make sense

pathetic weeb

>calling a person a weeb on Sup Forums

Go tell your friends you post on Sup Forums where you talk about anime like dragon ball.

Weeb

>a shitty VA that doesnt fit a character at all

What character? American goku is literally poor's man superman, remember the "i'm the light" speech?

He's different from the ORIGINAL, TORIYAMA'S character, so what are you complaining about? Because his voice doesn't fit a generic big muscular dude?

Fuck off.

Actually they kept her because they didn't want to renegotiate a contract with another VA.

Of course they did, Sup Forums

I don't know what you fucks are complaining about.

Just roll with it or watch the poorly written dub?

>Ichigo

>Good Mai-, no, good character

Not trying to defend the others but, wew lad.

>pic related

Toriyama can convey emotions as well.

Too bad Kubo can't write a plot or pace said plot to save himself, though. And I'm not saying Toriyama is the ultimate storyteller.

All based.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqsrMmNpd8U

I grew up watching both the English dub(s) and crappy VHS movie fansubs, so I have a soft spot for both.

Give me one good reason why subbed dbz is better. It's the only anime I prefer dubbed.

Ichigo's VA sucks tho.