"Controlled Opposition"

>sits behind keyboard on types "controlled op"
>expects white race to save itself

I don't think they'res a single figure in the alt-media at the moment that you guys haven't branded as "controlled opposition". I've even seen Generation Identity branded as such.

I know that a lot of it is shilling and antifa subversion, but I think that its beginning to take a hold of a lot of this board.

Look, Plenty of these people, Milo, Spencer, Alex Jones etc., see this place as pond scum (which, lets admit, it is) not worth their time; actually mobilising people politically relies on an appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Sup Forums is the quintessential fringe group, clearly not everything these guys say is going to conform 100% with your beliefs. Why should it? By not "naming the jew" they aren't seeking to alienate you personally (I feel this is something a lot of you need to get over) but to make a diluted version of their ideology more palatable to the masses.

Rome wasn't built in a day, people are fucking stupid and need lots of time to break down and reform ideologies. Millions never do. They become so ideologically twisted that they end up being consumed by their own cognitive dissonance .

It's this latter category who we need to fight against. They are united by their ignorance but we are divided by our stubbornness, this is why Sup Forums will never be more than a fringe group of memelords and autists until it gets behind some of these good-looking charismatic people who actually have social momentum.

Divide and conquer is a chink technique appropriated by the jew. Look at how weak white western society has become by subversive identity politics which has the sole objective of dividing people based on race, gender, sexuality etc.

Until then this board is just a LARP.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sehnsucht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Brit can't identify with Americans who don't like being told what to think. Research suggests link between the English and farm animals

It's not about being told what to think. It's about supporting people who share similar opinions to you and are actually going to challenge the left in a public forum

>American can't into reading comprehension. Research suggests this is due to third world education system

They don't share similar opinions and no public forum is a bigger refferendum on sentiment than our general elections, where we elect people based on our shared opinions.

How dumb do you have to be, to put talking heads who run their mouth on the internet 99% of the time in the category of national public discourse. Get some money together and ship them to your country if you love them so much. Most of em are jews so you would like that.

>Operation Mockingbird is just a conspiracy theory

Name one. Literally one person. In mainstream American politics, who is an elected official, that even touches issues like race realism or the deficiencies of democracy. At least people like Molyneux actually create a discourse in these areas. I don't even like the guy but at least he creates a context for discussing these ideas.

You need to get over all these conspiracy theories, this is why you aren't taken seriously. Take water gate, a dude couldn't even get some documents from an office without it getting leaked. People are motivated by greed, thats the only conspiracy i believe in.

Just look at Hollywood, a lot of people never expected their favorite actresses and actors to be sexually assaulted, and even an idiot knows the rabbit hole goes deeper. Everyone has their own agenda.

This is your thread and your pile of namedrops and your attempt to stick your dick into American politics the burden of proof is on you if you don't like it then I suggest you go to plebbit to spew bullshit.

Second this

the hypocrite-critic archetype needs to be necked desu

People doing nothing but shitting on those that do
Poeple that set high moral standars but arent living up to them
People arbitrarily accusing anone with more success or fame than them on no basis or proof whatsoever

sadly many poltards, exuse me polspastcs ,fall into this category

>that picture
someone can tell me what am i feeling right now ?

Sehnsucht

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sehnsucht

So what are the internet pundits like in your imaginary country user? Generally favorable to your political beliefs?

>Sehnsucht
ja ja
wunderfaffen into kafel ! o/

i swear german is a language that is uself for memes and when you wanna scary pack of wild angry dogs

also:
Taking offence at someone else's opinion because you perceive it to have a direct bearing on you, is, I think, exactly how the mind of a woman works. see: modern feminism

Further to your point, I have friends in real life who browse this website who are effectively NEET and yet disdain degeneracy.

>burden of proof is on you

to do what exactly? please explain

Stupid British farm animal wants to be led.

To prove your case, farm animal.

All I need to do to prove my case is to ask you what you've actually done to move the overton window further to the right compared to someone like Spencer? Oh wait, nothing, that's right

But judging from the flag I needn't really ask in the first place.

Defend your bullshit instead of dumping it on me with nonanswers. Ill throw you a bone though

1) we still aren't a democracy so its moot
2) you want me to find someone who is an elected official that what is 1488 in their speeches? Wtf do you mean "race realism" trump did it all through his election campaign pointing out that minorities are a huge crime problem and there are hundreds in top positions who constantly support cops and the job they do. Do you want somebody to pull out a piece of paper and tell everyone blacks have a lower IQ or something? It serves no purpose, elected officials make policy and their policy reflects their views.

So now you admit you don't what you're doing, AND putting it on Sup Forums to prove that they have done more to move the overton window to the right?

I vote in the USA, which is more effective at getting things done than molymeme or Milo have ever done because they aren't even Americans. Its more than you will ever do, don't worry about the overton window you fucking geek you don't understand america

>They don't share similar opinions and no public forum is a bigger refferendum on sentiment than our general elections, where we elect people based on our shared opinions.
>MUH WHITEY BETS NOT TELL MUH WUT DO

How is that working out for you dumb fucking nigger? Your top 20 cities are almost all less than 50% white, your entire country is almost 50% white, you will be 40% white in a few decades nationally and here you sit and whine about 'being told what to think'. You're a fucking disgrace and the sooner your shithole implodes in Brazil 2.0 the better. KYS.

You don't post that shit in a public forum, window licker. Fucking Christ you're stupid. This is an image board dumbass.

1) Maybe not a majoritarian democracy, but you still have essentially universal suffrage and state education so its not moot. Government relies on piss poor education because only morons vote for whoever the narrative tells them to vote for.
2)by "race realism" I mean that there is a correlation between skin colour and iq and yes, crime statistics. I don't know why you place so much faith in political figures, maybe its an american thing and no they don't have to come out and overtly say it.

What I AM saying is that the people who actually make it their business to draw attention to these issues IRRESPECTIVE OF POLITCAL MOTIVE are constantly shat on by people like you who "dont tell muh what tuh think" but at the same time rely on politicians and state education to push discourse.

This is a thread on 4chans Sup Forums board

Sup Forums is an anonymous image board

Go suck their dicks yourself, farm animal. Why does it preoccupy you what anons on an image board do?

It was created a long time ago

By elves, right?

itt: richard spencer on a proxy complains that Sup Forums wont follow his communist zionist program

Not the thread btw juat the website

Yeah elves

I wish i could.talk.more but im on a bus

Remember, politics is downstream from culture. The more culture turns to “smaller gummint” conservatism the more the politicians have to pander to it. The libtards shills know this and that is why they furiously shill here.

If the alt-right only knew---A white jewish male is who will save them in the end.

Kinda thoughtful but I think most of us are aware of this. Larping is just what we do, just as neet are what we are.

That Cirno looks angry...

Hey if foreigners and Jews and whoever else wants to go march around America spewing their bullshit or selling books or getting shut down for lulz then fine. Sup Forums doesn't need them for anything at all and as far as national impact I don't want another generation of jerkoffs like coulter or rush or glenn beck or david duke or anybody else with pied piper power over the people and ideals of America. Fuck em all, the shit is unhealthy and has never worked in favor of the people. Quit listening to talking heads and read and vote. END OF STORY

>OV VEY STOP CALLING OUT OUR MOUTHPIECES GOYIM REEEEEE

>alt-media
Lol fuck off.

Typical leftist tactic:
If you label something, you can attack it and marginalise it.

>sits behind keyboard typing about people typing about controlled opposition expecting the white race to save itself
>suddenly also expects the white race to save itself