Femanon here

Why do you think women can't be funny? Huffington post comedy is truly hilarious maybe you just don't get the humor

Id ask more questions but I don't wanna know about the weird stuff u jerk off too

This thread is to let u know u chose the wrong side bucko

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiMBzpZF1nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>femanon here

...Film, music, stand up comedy. All are dead. Stand up still has a couple funny blokes, but it is being invaded by the dreaded, unfunny sjw spirit. Same with video games and other newer media.

You women are too self absorbed and too serious to ever be funny. Stop trying so hard and stop taking your crusade everywhere you go.

>femanon here
Stopped reading right there tbqhwy.

As a woman I feel confident in saying that women in general are not as funny as men. There ARE funny women but on a whole men are much funnier.

Also PC and SJW shit is ruining comedy. That's why the left can't meme, it's impossible to be funny whilst walking on eggshells. Normie memes are teh worst.

because you're such a stupid, vapid, self-centered cunt you couldn't even start a thread without mentioning your vagina in its title

Stop being misogynist

>Femanon here
Tits or...., You know what , just go.

................(((..........))))

>femanon here
Guaranteed bait.

>Weird stuff u jerk off too
Brappping isn't that weird.

Pic of tits with timestamp if you want us to believe your a femanon

> HuffPost produces hilarious comedy
yes, but never on purpose

STOP REINFORCING THE oppresive PATRIARCHY

That's what I thought, your a dude larping.

Stupid cunts are good for sex and cooking and cleaning.

All other times keep your mouths shut and do what you’re told or else you’ll get the back hand.

>the weird stuff u jerk off too
but women like rimjobs

Yeah sure I'll stop
...when you stop being snowflake.

I read huffingtonpost just to laugh at how insanely liberal it can be. It's hard to believe that Andrew Breitbart co-founded it.

BACK TO THE KITCHENS!!!

(((liberal)))

Youre*

That's got to suck

lulz

You're? Spelling Nazi fail. Post tits dude!

Also lulz

there are a few funny women, on average women are not funny. not as stand ups, not as writers, not as cartoonists. tina fey is pretty funny, i always found melissa mcarthy kind of funny, she has pretty good timing at least. 90% of women comedians are fucking shit tier tho.

Who hurt you, user?

No hurt just want to see you larping man moobies with timestamp.

Also also lulz

>Femanon here
if it's so important t your statemment that you say that, then prove it. tits or gtfo

open bobs

Ugh, twitter gifs... SJW's can't be funny.

TITS

fpbp

The fuck?

STOP HATING WOMEN

Boobs are nice. SHOW THEM OR THE DOOR.

I'm calling you out as a larper, show them tits with timestamp or STFU and go to /b with your junk posts.

THIS is actually funny

It's just observationally true, simple as that.

I'm not falling for this again. We just finished moving

Tits or GTFO

Humor has been scientifically proven to be developed as an evolutionary trait in males for attracting a partner.

You have looks and therefore humor wasn't high on the natures list of tools it gave you.

wahmen aren't funny, they laugh at themselves the same way children do when they discover how to do things for the first time.

just like you'll laugh at my post cause you know it's true and no one has been brutally honest with you until their dick was inside you.

Why haven't you left? You haven't shown tits ,so you have to get out

You have to know the history. FreeRepublic was the first political website and was fiercely conservative. Ariana Huffington was at the time conservative and a freeper. So was Luciano and Jonah Goldberg. So was Breitbart and Anne Coulter. All freepers. Lucianne and Ariana started to commercialize the political website concept. Ariana turned libtard about the time she started to Huffingandpuffingto Post.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiMBzpZF1nE

>Femanon
Object

>>Claims women can be funny
>>Claims to be a woman
>>Isn't funny

HuffPo is funny? I bet you love SNL and funny or die too.

GTFO LARPer

All humor is based on surprise & subverting expectations. Women in western society are culturally driven to follow more norms, guidelines and unspoken rules than men are expected to, and not being funny is a small result of that. You spend so much time primping and preening to look a certain way, act certain ways, stay in tune with one another via social media and its customs, and ultimately makes you all behave in predictable and boorish ways.

The amusing thing is how offended women get when you argue that they can't be funny. They resist it so strongly despite the evidence to the contrary that even though it's predictable, it's probably the funniest thing they do.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand female comedians. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of MUH VAGINA most of the jokes will go over a typical male's head. There’s also Huff Post's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their highly intellectual cartoons- their political philosophy draws heavily from Betty Friedan's literature, for instance. Liberals understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of female humor, to realize that they’re not just funnier than men- they address things that most men are too afraid to. As a consequence people who dislike female comedians truly ARE rural and suburban retards- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sarah Silverman's quintessential catchphrase “I would kill Christ again,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Yahweh's commandment that all goyim exist to serve the chosen people, and should only be allowed to live so long as they serve that purpose. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those stupid frogposters scratching their heads in confusion as the strong, independent women's genius wit unfolds itself across their computer and TV screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, I DO have a Star of David tattooed on me. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the white womens’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they voted for Hillary and denounce white supremacy beforehand.

Tits or gtfo

Women laugh three times to a joke. The first time when you tell it, the second time when you explain it to them, and the third time when they finally understand it.

I love that freerepublic hasn't changed that HTML format, just like drudgereport. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Also thanks for the info, good to know.

You are welcome. I have been a freeper for almost 20 years. I actually met Allen West, Anne Coulter, JimRob and a bunch of them. Met Lucianne Goldberg as well. I like freerepublic as you can know who you are replying to but Sup Forums is quite a bit more free ranging.

The absolute state of the Left

Some people think that women can't be funny because they observe that women aren't funny. That's a mistake. It's true that women aren't funny, but this is not evidence that they can't be funny, otherwise the fact that a person is living would be evidence that the person cannot die. But women can't be funny and that's because they are innately preoccupied with their own perspective and only care about others in the context of how others perceive them. Humor works because it bring people together under a shared idea or experience, but women "comics" only talk about themselves, how they look, what they feel like, etc.

So true though.

This is Rich!

kek

also also also lulz