Reminder that University Challenge is /ourshow/

Because only the smartest can make the finals and even first rounds, there is a lack of multiculturalism and feminism nonsense.

Pure intellect.

Pic=The final earlier this year.

article from earlier this year
standard.co.uk/stayingin/tvfilm/university-challenge-under-fire-for-lack-of-diversity-in-teams-without-women-or-minorities-a3483661.html

So you watching it then or...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joeyswearwords?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many jews? I see at least 2 possibly 4

what a fucking waste

Notice the Jew with the pedobear

it is about intelligence. Not race. Questions are asked, questions are answered. besides the participants aren't fixed. They are different every show. Essentially like a sport untill the quarter/semi finals and then final. Final for 2016/17 is pic related. Where are the smart women and minorities?

Based. Its incredibly competitive so pander to letards at thy peril

his twitter
twitter.com/joeyswearwords?lang=en

I was waiting for this.

ITS FUCKING RIGGED YOU STUPID CUNT, LOOK UP THE WELSH EPISODE THAT AIRED AFTER THE SPAT THE GOVERNMENT HAD WITH THE WELSH UNIVERSITY COUNCIL YOU STUPID DICKHEAD

getting to go on it isn't particularly competitive, but winning it is obviously extremely difficult. Could've gone on myself and we all got multiple emails saying they needed more volunteers.

>there is a lack of multiculturalism

>Chang
>Chaudhri
>Goldman

oh

Universities accept people from different countries if they are clever. Still, where's Tyrone?

More importantly, where is Britney?

Hahahaha
Monkman was a class act. Lovejoy was another favourite of mine in recent years. The current season is shaping up nicely as Well -- some great teams

(((Goldman)))

Potts over there looking like his name describes his hobbies.

Wow they still allow white men in university there.

In America all those dirty white men would have been filtered out before they even got into college.

M C K E O W N

COME ON

>Yang