Hi, how do you watch anime?

Hi, how do you watch anime?

What player/codecs does one get to be on the cutting edge of the animewatching experience?

pic unrelated

mpv for sensible people and mpc-hc with twenty thousand filters for placebo

mpv

mpv

>twenty thousand filters
This is what memepv fags actually believe

Fuck off shill

mpc-hc+madvr+LAV filters

MPV if you enjoy watching anime, or MPC-HC if you enjoy configuring your video player for hours to do the exact same thing that MPV does out of the box.

enjoy your depreciated player on life support.

>implying mpc doesn't have far better setting out of the box and is far easier to set up

>this is what memepv shills actually believe

>Fight me.
Why? You're already fighting yourself.

mpv

>3x3 matrix multiplying a 2x2 matrix
Why do these retard Jap authors even try? It's so fucking embarrassing.

Me? Oh i just stream off kissanime. It's great!

>3x3 matrix
Are you sure?

Where is that E coming from and where is μ being used? I just have to multiply the matrices and a and that solves for X yeah? Pretty sure I can solve this, given some time.

I watch it through Keit-ai.

It`s a [3x2][2x2][2x1]

look again

>kissanime
top kek

Congratulations, you played yourself.

>watching anime

>Where is that E coming from
Euler's constant senpai

Mpc-hc the best there is

mpv

>captial E for Euler's number
Odd, but I guess it's possible.

i download whatever i have my btn filter set to send me - looks like hdtv 720p h.264 mkvs - and then watch it in mpv
mpc-hc is fine too though desu, vlc and potplayer are alright as well.

I watch my anime in notepad

On that subject, what release formats do you prefer? 8 or 10 bit? Etc.

>depreciated
are you retarded?

>MPV fag actually thinking VLC and potplayer are in any way acceptable
Why am I not surprised?

>Hi, how do you watch anime?
I don't, I spend all my time relentlessly shitposting on Sup Forums

any pasta to configure mpc?

mpv + SSIMSuperRes + adaptive-sharpen + interpolation

>implying that depreciated can't be used here
who's the retard now user?

I watch anime on bed with a tablet using MX player

mpv -vo vdpau

I just got a new computer and it has fucking awful color banding
this might not be the right place to ask about this but because it doesn't just pertain to anime it's all the time
what do I do

Streaming

I just use mpc-hc + xy-vsfilter don't give a shit about anything else

MPC-HC no filters are needed, it just works. I either watch at my desk with my Dell 24" monitor or on my bed with my 55" LG 4k TV.

I go to kissanime.to, download some anime episodes in the the best quality and then upload them to my phone.

I use vlc. I tired mpv and it was shit.

If you are gonna upscale from 720p to 4k you should use madVR

It looks very much like X is independent of t, so X-dot (assuming dot is time derivative, as usual) should be zero?

Why such a negative reaction?

I find a blu ray player connected to a 4K Bravia and a 7.1 Harmon/Kardon receiver is a great way to watch anime.

But I'm one of those fags who actually purchases media that they enjoy.

Sauce on this picture my friend?

svp + mpc to watch anime in 60 fps

feels good, desu

Does MX player even support embedded fonts and ordered chapters?

>Codec packs

Are we in 2006?

>>Where is that E coming from
>Euler's constant senpai

Euler's constant is always "e", not E. Just because they redefined e in that pic doesn't mean the natural number gets pushed into another letter. You have to define it.

There are no guessing games in calculations.

VLC for me

never heard of mpv before
is it easy to switch audio tracks?
to switch subtitle files?
can it play everything vlc can?
is it in any way better?

VLC

this is what vlc looks like with the buttons in different positions
it's decent

I have a mediabox which has a plex server installed, I use it to stream to my friends but I use the home theater myself with direct play.

I have no idea what kind of player the home theater uses but I've had zero issues with it so it's okay.

VLC.

I used to install CCCP, but I just don't care anymore. It's not possible to notice any difference anyway, only ones hating on VLC now are spergs.

There are 3 good picks:

>MPC-HC + XySubFIlter (or VSFilter)
>mpv (with a dedicated GUI if you want)
>VLC (I recently tried it; guess their team finally decided to add better support for newer technologies; Font Caching is sadly still a thing though)

This being said, you should probably use MPC-HC. It has a fine balance of ease of use and configuration. You CAN use MadVR, ReClock and many more of the filters for MPC-HC, but it's not really necessary. You have the ability and the freedom to, however.

MPC-HC already has the LAV filters built-in since 1.7.0, what are you doing?

CCCP if you want "Just Werks"
MPC-HC + Madvr + LAV Filters + xy-VSFilter if you want better quality
MPV if you want automated webm cropping scripts etc. and willing to give up your gui

Quality: MPV = MPC-HC + X Y Z > CCCP
Ease of use: CCCP > MPC-HC + X Y Z >>> MPV

>automated webm cropping scripts

Can you do that on Windows?

>installing vlc

that is correct, although if you look at it a lot of it is dumb. From the meaningless rotation matrix to defining mu as part of the g force formula, omega being a constant angle and many more things. Pretty much nothing in this picture is good

I have a 10 years old laptop, and mpv is the only player that plays 720 without stuttering. The quality seems to be the same, so use mpv if you are concerned about performance.

yes it hurts but when the cone is all the way in audiovisual content can be delivered directly to your internal organs where they will be digested almost instantly
this has clear benefits over just allowing audiovisual material to enter through your eyes and ears because that occupies them and takes much more concentration