Racist nursing textbook shows how different minority groups handle pain

someecards.com/news/politics/racist-nursing-textbook-twitter-pearson/

>yfw it will soon be racist to say that sickle cell primarily affects black people

>Jews
Like pottery

Redheads have a higher pain tolerance. Hair color is racist.

what about whites?

>Oy vey doctor my pain is like another Holocaust
>So where on the scale would you think that is
I'll let you decide on the rest

6 GAIJILLION!

wtf jews?

no such thing, we're all human

Used to work in US on an indian reservation in an aged care facility.

What it says about the natives is true. Those fuckers know this kinda stuff too. They have pamphlets in their hospitals to keep away from booze cause they all know they are genetically weak to being addicted to it. We were told in the home that the native patients would complain a lot less and to "gently nag them" to be sure if they are in pain.

Based Hispanics once guy the least faggy

Have no idea where you were working but the natives in my area would never say they aren't in pain if it meant they could get pain meds. Both them and whites are junkies.

>pain must be shared and validated by others
Anyone who has ever interacted with Jews knows this to be true.

>oh veh, never forget my 6 million pain

>Asian disciprine

Dis you miss the Hispanic section

For us nurses, this is good. This means we don't have to bend over backwards to provide care because MUH CULTURE/RELIGION

because it talks about different races, the book is racist? kys OP you fucking moron.

So basically this textbook is telling us how the world works:

Jews feel inferior and how painful that is compared to the rest of the world, so they let the whole world sufffering for it

Deaf Jew here. I can confirm this textbook is absolutely correct. We are professional in victimization.

Don't you know whites are the cause of all the pain in the world?

Thats the scumbag ones yeah. But that is also the point in where I was. Most docs gave tylenol even if you snapped a bone so the indians just stopped bitching.

>Jews may be vocal and demanding of assistance

top fucking kek

>they may pick a sacred number when asked to rate pain
>redskins believe GETs can relieve pain
>natives are literally check'em oldfags

>whites
>would probably lie about symptoms to feed their trashy drug habits
>complain a lot if you are not a white doctor or nurse despite receiving standard treatment
>would probably steal painkillers if given a chance put under police surveillance
>cry about healthcare being expensive despite voting for trump

Where da white wimen though? Oh ya das right, they already been blacked

>Natives pick a sacred number
So like a pattern of the same numerals or 7?

>UN flag
You will be the first to hang. probably near to me.

Its a faggot shill.
Hes been up all night trying to distract from the Uranium One Scandal

It's the headline of the article, faggot

>David Becham's Son Used to be Adorable But Today he Looks Like an Insane Alcoholic
What? I don't get

Are you retarded?

My mom is a nurse, and I can tell you that many of them are "racist" despite being liberal, because OMG the races are different and handle things differently.

Indians? They are typically higher caste and they treat nurses like servants and make constant demands.

>redheads higher pain tolerance
It's actually the exact opposite. They have a lower tolerance and feel pain more acutely

>deaf Jew
So you've never heard an oy vey?
OY VEY!

>Embrace diversity
>Get called racist anyway

Every fucking time, I love it! I love it when the left does this to themselves!

>fragile alt right get butthurt

lmao did I rekt you safespace or something. cry moar.

(quads of kvetching)
I'm miserable and I'm gonna make you miserable to prove how miserable I am.

>Blacks and Kikes are whiners
>Everyone else just tries to deal with it

Shocker

fucking true for the jews
if their pain isnt validated by others, they cant demand assistance
they cant demand reparation
they cant control shit
>the jews cries in pain as they strikes you
truly an enemy of humanity

>jew may be vocal and demanding of assistance

BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG? BUT IS ANY OF IT ACTUALLY WRONG?

>Hispanics vary on pain
Gee idk could it be because theyre mongrels and not a race at all??

>racist
how is it racist? nurses are the ones who have to deal with whoever walks into the hospital. It would be important to know how different people from different cultures think in this case

>It's racist to not be racist

>Blacks complain and whine more than any other race

Well, colour me surprised...

>Jews may be vocal and demanding of assistance
>They believe that pain must be shared and validated by ohers

OY VEY IT'S THE HOLOCAUST ALL OVER AGAI-wait it's literally the holocaust argument

Bumping for interest

yup and this is why I turned into a racist.

Whites: Pain BTFO

>objective truth is racist now

My Mum was a nurse in the 80s and it was well known that when Pakis used to come in you had to address the man, even if the woman was screaming in agony in fluent English you had to talk to the, often illiterate and Urdu-only Man.

Do your research. They have no soul, and as such, feel neither pain, pleasure, love, or any other intrinsic emotional state. KYS for spreading propaganda.

No simple category, gingers have a higher tolerance to pain meds so it takes more for the same effect as other whites. Whites on their own are more diverse than a liberal cuck's wet dream.

Can someone explain this meme to me? Why does everyone incorrectly say pottery?

>sources listed
>you are a racist for referencing scientific papers

When did it get this bad?

lel now it means you’re gonna be sued for not being sympathetic enough to some heeb

Like arts and crafts

>Grandmother in hospital, dying
>constantly asked about pain meds
>always stoically says it's nothing even when we know she's in a lot of pain
>have to tell the nurse to give her something and to offer medicine first, otherwise grandma feels like she's imposing on the staff

RIP

The part about the Jews make sense. I work in a Custer service oriented job and they're the ones to usually get the most upset and need nannying.

F

God rest her soul man.

This is very accurate.

t. spic

Lurk moar new fag. We are just here to discuss ancient African hair braiding or other

This actually goes way, way back to a seminal 1952 study and book on culture responses to pain by Mark Zborowski. It's actually an amusing read, because it captures and distils the stereotypical essence of various ethnic groups - including Sup Forums's eternal (((favourite))).

So most cultures value toughness and stoicism for various reasons and others tend to overreact and complain......seems pretty much true.

If you asked me this in person id just turn 360 degrees and walk away

>Jews
>they believe their pain must be shared and validated by others

Ayup! Applies to more than just physical pain, and explains a lot.

>what is race-based medicine
>what is cultural observations in situ

What's the problem with it? This is a good knowledge that can help nurse in their job and it's not like all that said in the book are bullshit. I can at least confirm the second point about muslim is true.
>Abu Sa'id al-Khudri r.a. reported that the Prophet said: Whenever a Muslim is afflicted with a hardship, sickness, sadness, worry, harm, or depression --even a thorn's prick, Allah expiates his sins because of it.

In the original (1952), they noted Italians were very stoic in public and around women but complete whiners when it was just the doc. Top fucking kek

>Pain must be shared and validated with others
Surprised you missed that part. Jews are the little bitches of all races.

most races
>oh no its fine
jews
>this paper cut is another holocaust

>colour me surprised